|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do at the only laundry facility he believes may be Romero's cousin's place?
(a) Trashes the place.
(b) Plants a large amount of coccaine.
(c) Plants a bomb inside to go off when it is vacant in the middle of the night.
(d) Stakes it out.
2. What does Dave conclude about Bubba?
(a) He is not involved in Annie's death.
(b) Dave is not sure yet.
(c) He is the kingpin behind Annie's death.
(d) Bubba would not have come to the funeral if he is responsible for Annie's death.
3. What does Jerry tell Dave about Romero?
(a) He has a contract out on him by some big time bosses.
(b) He is about to skip the country.
(c) He has a cousin who runs a laundry in New Orleans.
(d) He is having surgery to alter his looks.
4. How is Dave in the week after Annie is buried?
(a) Deeply depressed.
(b) Calm and resolute.
(c) In a daze.
(d) Murderously angry.
5. What does Dave believe about the INS?
(a) They have a dirty agent.
(b) They are behind some of the events pertaining to the plane crash.
(c) They do not care about Annie's death.
(d) They are investigating the wrong people.
6. Where does Dave go to find Robin?
(b) Key West.
(d) Boca Raton.
7. What does Claudette want of Dave?
(c) A ride into town.
8. What does Dave want to do?
(a) Find Keats.
(b) Dive in the bay and retrieve Annie's body.
(c) Find Annie's kidnappers.
(d) Take his gun and go after the killers.
9. Who is sitting on Dave's porch a few days later?
10. Why does Dave fire up through the ceiling?
(a) He wants to scare Romero.
(b) He sees floorboards flexing.
(c) He wants to signal the cops.
(d) He does not shoot the ceiling, just the window.
11. Who is found shot through the heart?
12. Why does Romero call Dave?
(a) To tell him he will never catch him.
(b) To ask Dave to cooperate with the authorities.
(c) To ask for information.
(d) He does not call Dave directly.
13. What happens to Alafair?
(a) She is cared for by different people in the community.
(b) She is adopted by another couple.
(c) She is put in a foster home.
(d) She is sent back to her home country.
14. What does Dave do when Keats comes into the bar?
(a) Handcuffs him and arrests him.
(b) Hits him on the side of the head with a pool cue.
(c) He does not come in as he is already dead.
(d) Shoots him.
15. Who does Dave call later in the evening after talking with Dautrieve?
(a) The Catholic church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the visitor there?
2. Why is Dave angry with Robin?
3. Who goes fishing with Dave?
4. What is Cecil's ethnic background?
5. What do Dave and Bubba do on a street corner?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)