|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudette want of Dave?
(b) A ride into town.
2. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
(a) Using the computer for research.
(c) On the streets.
3. What does Dave do when Keats comes into the bar?
(a) He does not come in as he is already dead.
(b) Hits him on the side of the head with a pool cue.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Handcuffs him and arrests him.
4. What does Dave start doing?
(a) Going to AA.
(b) Getting himself in shape so he can be ready when he finds Annie's killers.
(c) Working again as a policeman.
(d) Drinking every day.
5. What is Dave's reply to Dautrieve?
(c) He is unwilling to respond.
(d) Only one man.
6. Why is the sheriff angry with Dave?
(a) Because he has tried to intimidate the wrong people.
(b) He is not angry.
(c) Because he does not answer his radio.
(d) Because he drove out of his patrol area.
7. How is Dave in the week after Annie is buried?
(a) In a daze.
(b) Murderously angry.
(c) Calm and resolute.
(d) Deeply depressed.
8. About what do Dave and Annie continue to argue?
(a) Moving out of Louisianna to Annie's home state.
(b) Keeping Alafair.
(c) Officially reporting their having Alafair.
(d) Dave's being involved in the investigation of the plane crash.
9. What do Dave and the police do?
(a) Leave Romero's body for the detectives and leave.
(b) Search Romero's apartment for clues.
(c) Nothing; Dave does not call the police.
(d) Talk to the neighbors.
10. What does Monroe offer to Dave?
(a) A way to gain revenge.
(c) A parttime job.
(d) Information as to where to find Keats.
11. What does Romero tell Dave as Romero is dying?
(a) That he is sorry for killing Annie.
(b) That he killed Annie.
(c) That he did not kill Annie; Keats did.
(d) That he was out of town when Annie is killed.
12. With whom does Dave become lovers?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His old high school sweetheart.
(c) No one; it's too soon after Annie's death.
13. What does Dave believe about the INS?
(a) They are behind some of the events pertaining to the plane crash.
(b) They are investigating the wrong people.
(c) They have a dirty agent.
(d) They do not care about Annie's death.
14. What does Dave realize about Romero?
(a) He is unarmed.
(b) He is injured.
(c) He has cut his beard and dyed his hair.
(d) He is armed.
15. What does Dave want to do?
(a) Find Annie's kidnappers.
(b) Find Keats.
(c) Take his gun and go after the killers.
(d) Dive in the bay and retrieve Annie's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dave angry with Robin?
2. Why does Dave call Dautrieve?
3. What call does Dave get to investigate?
4. Why does Jerry help Dave with information about Romero?
5. What does Dave do?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)