|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave call Dautrieve?
(a) To gain information.
(b) To ask if Dautrieve will help him and Annie adopt Alafair.
(c) To report he is still being harrassed.
(d) To tell him they are moving.
2. What does Jerry tell Dave about Romero?
(a) He has a contract out on him by some big time bosses.
(b) He is about to skip the country.
(c) He has a cousin who runs a laundry in New Orleans.
(d) He is having surgery to alter his looks.
3. What happens to Alafair?
(a) She is put in a foster home.
(b) She is sent back to her home country.
(c) She is adopted by another couple.
(d) She is cared for by different people in the community.
4. Who is the man Dave goes to investigate?
5. What does Dave do when Keats comes into the bar?
(a) Handcuffs him and arrests him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) He does not come in as he is already dead.
(d) Hits him on the side of the head with a pool cue.
6. What does Bubba believe about Dave?
(a) He had put out a contract on Bubba.
(b) He had ratted on Bubba to the wrong men.
(c) He had sex with Claudette.
(d) He thinks Bubba is responsible for killing Annie.
7. Why does Romero call Dave?
(a) To ask Dave to cooperate with the authorities.
(b) To tell him he will never catch him.
(c) To ask for information.
(d) He does not call Dave directly.
8. Who is sitting on Dave's porch a few days later?
9. What does Dave believe about the INS?
(a) They are behind some of the events pertaining to the plane crash.
(b) They are investigating the wrong people.
(c) They do not care about Annie's death.
(d) They have a dirty agent.
10. What does Dave see when he is wandering around outside?
(a) Two men get out and kill another one who is sitting in a car.
(b) Two men open his door with a crowbar.
(c) A man running down the street with no clothes on carrying a shotgun.
(d) Annie running out of the house screaming.
11. What does Dave believe?
(a) He should have stayed completely out of the situation to begin with.
(b) He can again withdraw into a peaceful life.
(c) He and Annie should move somewhere in the far west.
(d) He is the only one who suspects a large-scale drug ring.
12. What is Cecil's ethnic background?
(c) A mixture of Cajun, Negro, and Chitimacha Indian.
13. Upon whom does Dave call?
(d) His cousin.
14. What does Dave do at the only laundry facility he believes may be Romero's cousin's place?
(a) Stakes it out.
(b) Plants a large amount of coccaine.
(c) Plants a bomb inside to go off when it is vacant in the middle of the night.
(d) Trashes the place.
15. What is Dave's reply to Dautrieve?
(b) He is unwilling to respond.
(c) Only one man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dave in the week after Annie is buried?
2. Why is Dave angry with Robin?
3. What does Romero do when he sees Dave?
4. What do Claudette and Annie do when they meet?
5. Who is just arriving at Dave's house one day as he drives up?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)