|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cecil's ethnic background?
(b) A mixture of Cajun, Negro, and Chitimacha Indian.
2. What does Dave ask of Annie?
(a) To take Alafair and go into hiding in Europe.
(b) To visit her hometown for a few weeks.
(c) To allow him to continue the investigation.
(d) To take Alafair and go into hiding in Canada.
3. Why is the sheriff angry with Dave?
(a) He is not angry.
(b) Because he does not answer his radio.
(c) Because he has tried to intimidate the wrong people.
(d) Because he drove out of his patrol area.
4. What does Dave want to do?
(a) Find Annie's kidnappers.
(b) Dive in the bay and retrieve Annie's body.
(c) Find Keats.
(d) Take his gun and go after the killers.
5. What does Dave do?
(a) Hires Robin to work at his boat shop.
(b) Tells Bubba he does not care.
(c) Tells Alafair she can live with him.
(d) Goes out right away to the Inlet to help Batist.
6. Why does Dave call Dautrieve?
(a) To gain information.
(b) To tell him they are moving.
(c) To ask if Dautrieve will help him and Annie adopt Alafair.
(d) To report he is still being harrassed.
7. What does Dave do at the only laundry facility he believes may be Romero's cousin's place?
(a) Plants a large amount of coccaine.
(b) Trashes the place.
(c) Stakes it out.
(d) Plants a bomb inside to go off when it is vacant in the middle of the night.
8. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
9. Where does Dave spot Romero?
(a) In a bar.
(b) Walking back to his apartment with a bag of groceries.
(c) In a adult book store.
(d) In the Chinese food place next door to the laundry.
10. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
(a) A storm.
(b) A Brinks truck robbery.
(c) A triple murder.
(d) A huge bank heist.
11. About what do Dave and Annie continue to argue?
(a) Moving out of Louisianna to Annie's home state.
(b) Keeping Alafair.
(c) Dave's being involved in the investigation of the plane crash.
(d) Officially reporting their having Alafair.
12. What does Dave realize about Romero?
(a) He is armed.
(b) He is injured.
(c) He is unarmed.
(d) He has cut his beard and dyed his hair.
13. What does Dautrieve ask Dave when Dautrieve calls?
(a) If Dave wants to know where Annie's other killer is.
(b) If Dave will take him deep sea fishing.
(c) If Dave wants to do a job for Dautrieve.
(d) If Dave is involved in the deaths of Dave's enemies.
14. What bothers Dave a great deal about his job?
(a) Arresting people who commit victimless crimes.
(b) The paperwork.
(c) Being confined to one small patrol area.
(d) Thinking of Annie everytime he sees a shotgun.
15. What does Bubba believe about Dave?
(a) He had ratted on Bubba to the wrong men.
(b) He had sex with Claudette.
(c) He thinks Bubba is responsible for killing Annie.
(d) He had put out a contract on Bubba.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry help Dave with information about Romero?
2. Why does Dave fire up through the ceiling?
3. Upon whom does Dave call?
4. What does Dave do before returning to New Iberia?
5. Who visits Dave later that night after Claudette?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)