|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives after Annie is killed?
(a) The cops.
(c) The INS agents.
2. Where does Dave spot Romero?
(a) In the Chinese food place next door to the laundry.
(b) Walking back to his apartment with a bag of groceries.
(c) In a adult book store.
(d) In a bar.
3. What bothers Dave a great deal about his job?
(a) The paperwork.
(b) Thinking of Annie everytime he sees a shotgun.
(c) Being confined to one small patrol area.
(d) Arresting people who commit victimless crimes.
4. Why does Romero call Dave?
(a) To ask Dave to cooperate with the authorities.
(b) He does not call Dave directly.
(c) To ask for information.
(d) To tell him he will never catch him.
5. What will the person receive from the government?
(a) Up to three payments depending upon the quality of the information.
(b) A lump sum payment.
(d) Entry into the witness protection program.
6. Who is just arriving at Dave's house one day as he drives up?
7. Who goes fishing with Dave?
8. Why does Claudette get angry?
(a) Dave rejects her proposition.
(b) Dave tells her he is tailing her.
(c) Dave insults her.
(d) Dave won't speak to her.
9. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
(b) Using the computer for research.
(d) On the streets.
10. Why can't Dave be heard when he starts yelling?
(a) Because of the storm.
(b) Because the man running down the street naked is yelling.
(c) Because Annie is screaming.
(d) Because the men are already inside his house.
11. What does Claudette say about her car?
(a) It has a flat.
(b) It is on fire.
(c) It threw a rod.
(d) It won't start.
12. What does Jerry tell Dave about Romero?
(a) He is about to skip the country.
(b) He has a contract out on him by some big time bosses.
(c) He has a cousin who runs a laundry in New Orleans.
(d) He is having surgery to alter his looks.
13. Where do Dave and Annie meet with Claudette?
(a) The stripper bar.
(b) The casino.
(c) A local baseball game.
(d) A football game.
14. How does Cecil come to regard Dave?
(a) With respect.
(b) With awe.
(c) With contempt.
(d) With indifference.
15. What does Dave do at the only laundry facility he believes may be Romero's cousin's place?
(a) Trashes the place.
(b) Stakes it out.
(c) Plants a large amount of coccaine.
(d) Plants a bomb inside to go off when it is vacant in the middle of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave ask of Annie?
2. What does Dave believe?
3. Why does Dave fire up through the ceiling?
4. Why does Dave call Dautrieve?
5. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)