|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dave in the week after Annie is buried?
(a) Murderously angry.
(b) Deeply depressed.
(c) Calm and resolute.
(d) In a daze.
2. What does Dave realize about Romero?
(a) He is armed.
(b) He is injured.
(c) He is unarmed.
(d) He has cut his beard and dyed his hair.
3. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
(a) Using the computer for research.
(c) On the streets.
4. Who is found shot through the heart?
5. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
6. What does Romero do when he sees Dave?
(a) Runs to another room and starts blasting away with a shotgun.
(b) Shoots himself.
(c) Locks himself in the bedroom.
(d) Jumps out a closed window.
7. What does Dautrieve ask Dave when Dautrieve calls?
(a) If Dave wants to know where Annie's other killer is.
(b) If Dave will take him deep sea fishing.
(c) If Dave wants to do a job for Dautrieve.
(d) If Dave is involved in the deaths of Dave's enemies.
8. Who is Cecil Aguillard?
(a) Dave's new partner.
(b) The man who kills Annie.
(c) The man who kidnapps Annie.
(d) An INS agent.
9. What is found later that Dave goes to investigate?
(b) The escape vehile Dave had thrown the tire iron through the windshield.
(c) The escape vehicle Dave had shot.
(d) A vehicle that looks like one that was on Dave's street the night Annie is killed.
10. What does Dave believe?
(a) He can again withdraw into a peaceful life.
(b) He and Annie should move somewhere in the far west.
(c) He is the only one who suspects a large-scale drug ring.
(d) He should have stayed completely out of the situation to begin with.
11. What does Dave want to do?
(a) Take his gun and go after the killers.
(b) Dive in the bay and retrieve Annie's body.
(c) Find Keats.
(d) Find Annie's kidnappers.
12. What do Dave and Bubba do on a street corner?
(a) Exchange information.
(b) Fist fight.
(c) Shoot at each other.
13. What bothers Dave a great deal about his job?
(a) Arresting people who commit victimless crimes.
(b) Being confined to one small patrol area.
(c) Thinking of Annie everytime he sees a shotgun.
(d) The paperwork.
14. What does Bubba believe about Dave?
(a) He had sex with Claudette.
(b) He had ratted on Bubba to the wrong men.
(c) He thinks Bubba is responsible for killing Annie.
(d) He had put out a contract on Bubba.
15. Why does Claudette get angry?
(a) Dave won't speak to her.
(b) Dave tells her he is tailing her.
(c) Dave rejects her proposition.
(d) Dave insults her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave ask of Annie?
2. Why does Dave go to New Orleans?
3. What does Romero tell Dave as Romero is dying?
4. What does Dave contemplate?
5. What does Dave learn about Keats from Dautrieve?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)