|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cecil Aguillard?
(a) The man who kidnapps Annie.
(b) The man who kills Annie.
(c) An INS agent.
(d) Dave's new partner.
2. How many laundry facilities does Dave eliminate?
3. Who visits Dave later that night after Claudette?
(b) His mother.
4. Why does Dave go to New Orleans?
(a) He goes there to drink so he is not seen in New Iberia drinking.
(b) He wants to access police records there.
(c) He wants to find a permanent home for Alafair.
(d) He is assigned a two-day stint there.
5. Who does Dave call later in the evening after talking with Dautrieve?
(d) The Catholic church.
6. What happens to Alafair?
(a) She is cared for by different people in the community.
(b) She is adopted by another couple.
(c) She is sent back to her home country.
(d) She is put in a foster home.
7. What does Dave believe?
(a) He is the only one who suspects a large-scale drug ring.
(b) He and Annie should move somewhere in the far west.
(c) He can again withdraw into a peaceful life.
(d) He should have stayed completely out of the situation to begin with.
8. Where does Dave spot Romero?
(a) In a adult book store.
(b) Walking back to his apartment with a bag of groceries.
(c) In the Chinese food place next door to the laundry.
(d) In a bar.
9. With whom does Dave become lovers?
(b) His old high school sweetheart.
(c) No one; it's too soon after Annie's death.
(d) His ex-wife.
10. What does Dave ask of Annie?
(a) To take Alafair and go into hiding in Europe.
(b) To allow him to continue the investigation.
(c) To visit her hometown for a few weeks.
(d) To take Alafair and go into hiding in Canada.
11. What do Dave and the police do?
(a) Nothing; Dave does not call the police.
(b) Talk to the neighbors.
(c) Leave Romero's body for the detectives and leave.
(d) Search Romero's apartment for clues.
12. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
(a) On the streets.
(c) Using the computer for research.
13. What does Dautrieve ask Dave when Dautrieve calls?
(a) If Dave wants to know where Annie's other killer is.
(b) If Dave wants to do a job for Dautrieve.
(c) If Dave is involved in the deaths of Dave's enemies.
(d) If Dave will take him deep sea fishing.
14. What does Dave do when Keats comes into the bar?
(a) Hits him on the side of the head with a pool cue.
(b) He does not come in as he is already dead.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Handcuffs him and arrests him.
15. Where does Dave apply for a job?
(a) With the FBI.
(b) Back with the New Orleans police department.
(c) With the INS people to be able to track the killers.
(d) At the local sheriff's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dave angry with Robin?
2. Why does Claudette get angry?
3. Of what does Dautrieve warn Dave?
4. What does Dave see when he is wandering around outside?
5. Why does Dave call Dautrieve?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)