Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cecil come to regard Dave?
(a) With awe.
(b) With respect.
(c) With indifference.
(d) With contempt.
2. With whom does Dave become lovers?
(a) No one; it's too soon after Annie's death.
(b) His old high school sweetheart.
(d) His ex-wife.
3. What do Dave and the police do?
(a) Leave Romero's body for the detectives and leave.
(b) Talk to the neighbors.
(c) Search Romero's apartment for clues.
(d) Nothing; Dave does not call the police.
4. Who is sitting on Dave's porch a few days later?
5. What does Dave start doing?
(a) Drinking every day.
(b) Going to AA.
(c) Working again as a policeman.
(d) Getting himself in shape so he can be ready when he finds Annie's killers.
6. About what do Dave and Annie continue to argue?
(a) Dave's being involved in the investigation of the plane crash.
(b) Keeping Alafair.
(c) Officially reporting their having Alafair.
(d) Moving out of Louisianna to Annie's home state.
7. What does Dave do to the escape vehicle?
(a) Throws a tire iron through the windshield.
(b) Jumps in it.
(d) Shoots it up.
8. What call does Dave get to investigate?
(a) About a drug find.
(b) A dead man in a bathtub.
(c) A man who is badly beaten but still alive.
(d) A dead man in a dumpster.
9. What does Romero do when he sees Dave?
(a) Shoots himself.
(b) Runs to another room and starts blasting away with a shotgun.
(c) Jumps out a closed window.
(d) Locks himself in the bedroom.
10. Who is the man Dave goes to investigate?
11. What does Dave believe?
(a) He is the only one who suspects a large-scale drug ring.
(b) He should have stayed completely out of the situation to begin with.
(c) He can again withdraw into a peaceful life.
(d) He and Annie should move somewhere in the far west.
12. What will the person receive from the government?
(a) Entry into the witness protection program.
(b) Up to three payments depending upon the quality of the information.
(c) A lump sum payment.
13. What happens to Alafair?
(a) She is sent back to her home country.
(b) She is cared for by different people in the community.
(c) She is put in a foster home.
(d) She is adopted by another couple.
14. What does Dave realize about Romero?
(a) He has cut his beard and dyed his hair.
(b) He is injured.
(c) He is unarmed.
(d) He is armed.
15. What does Jerry tell Dave about Romero?
(a) He is having surgery to alter his looks.
(b) He has a cousin who runs a laundry in New Orleans.
(c) He has a contract out on him by some big time bosses.
(d) He is about to skip the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Dave is walking around his property one evening?
2. Who is described as dim-witted?
3. What is found later that Dave goes to investigate?
4. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
5. Where does Dave go to find Robin?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)