Short Answer Key
1. Where are Dave and Annie at the opening of the novel?
Off Southwest pass in New Iberia, Louisiana.
2. What are Dave and Annie doing?
Fishing and shrimping.
3. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
4. In what war did Dave serve?
5. With what police department did Dave used to work?
6. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
With a violent shootout.
7. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
8. From where is Annie?
9. What label does Dave give Annie?
10. How could Dave and Annie's relationship be characterized?
11. What is Annie doing on the boat when Dave spots a plane?
12. What happens to the aircraft?
It crashes into the water, flips over, and sinks near their location.
13. What does Annie do as...
This section contains 1,968 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)