|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does their new daughter do at the church?
(a) Plays the organ.
(b) Talks to a priest.
(c) Lights a candle.
(d) Talks to a nun.
2. With what police department did Dave used to work?
(b) Baton Rouge.
(d) New Orleans.
3. Why does Dave decide to give up pursuit of any further investigation into the plane crash incident?
(a) To pursue his new business.
(b) He does not give up pursuit.
(c) To protect Annie and their new daughter.
(d) Because Annie requests it of him.
4. Where has a man run a boat aground?
(a) In the bayou.
(b) No where.
(c) On a sandbar in the Gulf.
(d) Up on some rocks in an inlet.
5. What does Dautrieve ask of David?
(a) To conduct surveillance on an abandoned tenement.
(b) To meet him in New Orleans.
(c) To take him on a fishing trip.
(d) To call on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the aircraft?
2. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
3. What is the man's name?
4. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
5. What do Dave and Annie claim?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)