|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Toots forces Dave's face into the ground?
(a) Another man tells Dave to mind his own business.
(b) Dave manages to flip the man over into the water.
(c) Batist hits the man from behind.
(d) Dave breaks a couple teeth.
2. What happens when Dave turns his back on a man he is helping?
(a) The man stabs Dave.
(b) The man hits him with a bottle.
(d) The man slips under the water and drowns.
3. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
(a) For money.
(b) He suspects she is partly responsible for his brother's death.
(c) He is tortured.
(d) She rejects his advances.
4. Of what does the tattoo remind Dave?
(a) A picture he saw in a police blotter.
(c) A tattoo he saw on an NBC special.
(d) Something from his wartime days.
5. How is Robin punished?
(a) She is fired.
(b) She is docked her pay for a week.
(c) Her fingers are broken.
(d) She is punched in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dautrieve tell Dave about Eddie Keats?
2. What does David do when he sees the car?
3. To whom does Dave hand the girl?
4. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
5. What does Annie do as Dave moves the boat?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)