|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do when he returns home?
(a) Meets with his New Orleans detective friend.
(b) Fights with Annie.
(c) Plays with Alafair.
(d) Meets with Dautrieve.
2. Of what origin do the adult females seem to be?
3. Who is Robin Gaddis?
(a) An undercover police woman.
(b) Jerry's wife.
(c) Annie's best friend.
(d) A stripper for the bar.
4. What language does the girl speak?
(b) German and a smathering of English.
(c) English and a smathering of German.
(d) English and Spanish.
5. What does Dautrieve tell Dave about Eddie Keats?
(a) That Keats has served time twice for attempted murder.
(b) That Keats served ten years for a brutal beating of his girlfriend.
(c) That Keats owns a few rundown bars.
(d) That Keats is related to one of the most influential mafia bosses in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whom was Robin once interested?
2. Where are Dave and Annie at the opening of the novel?
3. What does Dave decide to do?
4. Where do Dave and Annie take the girl?
5. What does Dave arrange for Robin?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)