|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry deny?
(a) Giving Robin's actual name.
(b) Talking to Toots.
(c) Knowing Keats is involved or anything about Romero.
(d) Knowing anything would happen to Robin.
2. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 15 years.
3. Where are Dave and Annie at the opening of the novel?
(a) In the Gulf off Tampa Bay.
(b) Off Southwest pass in New Iberia, Louisiana.
(c) In Galveston, Texas.
(d) In the Southwest United States near the Mexican border.
4. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
(a) For money.
(b) He suspects she is partly responsible for his brother's death.
(c) She rejects his advances.
(d) He is tortured.
5. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
(b) That the DEA has a stoolie.
(c) That Dave is in over his head.
(d) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
2. What does Dave decide to do?
3. What does Dave think causes the plane to crash?
4. What does Dautrieve ask of David?
5. What are Dave and Annie doing?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)