|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That her mother has died.
(b) That her father will be coming for her soon.
(c) That her mother will be gone for a while.
(d) That she will be put up for adoption.
2. What happens as Toots forces Dave's face into the ground?
(a) Batist hits the man from behind.
(b) Dave manages to flip the man over into the water.
(c) Dave breaks a couple teeth.
(d) Another man tells Dave to mind his own business.
3. Who does Dave suspect his assailant is?
(a) Eddie Keats.
(c) He has no idea.
(d) A hired mobster hit man.
4. What does Dave arrange for Robin?
(a) A safe house in Canada.
(b) The witness protection program.
(c) A job in Florida.
(d) A safe house in Colorado.
5. Why is Dave admitted to the hospital?
(a) To observe him for internal injuries.
(b) He is not admitted, just treated.
(c) To recover from his beating.
(d) To do a CAT scan on his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
2. What does Dave don?
3. How could Dave and Annie's relationship be characterized?
4. What does Batist want when he calls Dave?
5. Who is Jerry Falgout?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)