|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alafair say about her upbringing?
(a) She does not remember much.
(b) It is brutal growing up in war-torn Central America.
(c) It was priviledged compared to most children in her country.
(d) It is poor but her mother loved her.
2. Where do Dave and Annie take the girl?
(a) To the Social services.
(b) To their best friend.
(c) To the hospital.
3. What does Annie beg of Dave?
(a) To take her and Alafair out of the country for a while.
(b) To go to the FBI.
(c) To leave the situation alone.
(d) To re-join the police force so he can legally pursue the men.
4. What does Dautrieve tell Dave about Eddie Keats?
(a) That Keats is related to one of the most influential mafia bosses in the area.
(b) That Keats served ten years for a brutal beating of his girlfriend.
(c) That Keats owns a few rundown bars.
(d) That Keats has served time twice for attempted murder.
5. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
(a) She rejects his advances.
(b) For money.
(c) He is tortured.
(d) He suspects she is partly responsible for his brother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Dave turns his back on a man he is helping?
2. What does Annie do as Dave moves the boat?
3. What does Dave do when he returns home?
4. Why do Annie and Dave go to the Catholic church?
5. Why were two men who the INS arrested quickly released?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)