|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
(b) That the DEA has a stoolie.
(c) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
(d) That Dave is in over his head.
2. What happens as Toots forces Dave's face into the ground?
(a) Dave breaks a couple teeth.
(b) Another man tells Dave to mind his own business.
(c) Batist hits the man from behind.
(d) Dave manages to flip the man over into the water.
3. What does Annie tell Dave to do?
(a) Call his buddy on the police force.
(b) Threaten the men.
(c) Take no further interest in the situation.
(d) Follow the men.
4. Who is Eddie Keats?
(a) Probably one of the men watching Dave's house.
(b) An INS agent.
(c) A New Orleans detective.
(d) Dautrieve's partner.
5. How is Robin punished?
(a) Her fingers are broken.
(b) She is punched in the face.
(c) She is fired.
(d) She is docked her pay for a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does the girl speak?
2. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
3. What happens when Dave turns his back on a man he is helping?
4. How does Dave seem to feel among the underworld elements of his city?
5. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)