|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry deny?
(a) Knowing Keats is involved or anything about Romero.
(b) Talking to Toots.
(c) Knowing anything would happen to Robin.
(d) Giving Robin's actual name.
2. What does Dautrieve think Dave's best course of action is?
(a) Following the money trail.
(b) Finding who planted the explosions on the plane.
(c) Moving to another state with their new adopted daughter.
3. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
4. What does Dave do when he returns home?
(a) Meets with his New Orleans detective friend.
(b) Fights with Annie.
(c) Meets with Dautrieve.
(d) Plays with Alafair.
5. From whom does Dave obtain assistance?
(a) The child welfare.
(b) Dave's former nannie.
(c) An old friend of Annie's.
(d) A Spanish-speaking acquaintance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do when he sees the car?
2. Who does Dave suspect his assailant is?
3. Why does Dave ask for assistance?
4. Where does Dave go after talking with Batist?
5. Who does Dave ask to keep an eye on Annie and the house?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)