|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Monroe?
(a) Dave's brother.
(b) Annie's brother-in-law.
(c) A government official.
(d) The neighbor.
2. Why do Annie and Dave go to the Catholic church?
(a) To help Alice find closure.
(b) To adopt the girl according to church canon.
(c) To help Alafair find closure.
(d) To help Susan find closure.
3. In what does Bubba usually not engage?
(b) Contract murder.
(c) Leisurely activities.
(d) Horse racing.
4. In what war did Dave serve?
(d) Desert Storm.
5. What does Dautrieve tell Dave about Eddie Keats?
(a) That Keats has served time twice for attempted murder.
(b) That Keats owns a few rundown bars.
(c) That Keats is related to one of the most influential mafia bosses in the area.
(d) That Keats served ten years for a brutal beating of his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Batist want when he calls Dave?
2. What happens to the aircraft?
3. What language does the girl speak?
4. Who did Claudette once date?
5. Why is Dave admitted to the hospital?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)