|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Dave rail against law enforcement?
(a) For their secrecy.
(b) For their slow time in responding.
(c) For being restrained by the law itself.
(d) For their uneven enforcement of laws.
2. To whom does Dave hand the girl?
(a) One of the male passengers.
(c) One of the female passengers.
(d) One of the Coast Guard members.
3. Who is Eddie Keats?
(a) Probably one of the men watching Dave's house.
(b) A New Orleans detective.
(c) Dautrieve's partner.
(d) An INS agent.
4. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
(a) For money.
(b) She rejects his advances.
(c) He suspects she is partly responsible for his brother's death.
(d) He is tortured.
5. How could Dave and Annie's relationship be characterized?
(a) Friendly but not real intimate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Dave and Bubba's relationship be characterized?
2. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
3. What does David do when he sees the car?
4. With what police department did Dave used to work?
5. What happens when Dave turns his back on a man he is helping?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)