|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has a man run a boat aground?
(a) On a sandbar in the Gulf.
(b) No where.
(c) Up on some rocks in an inlet.
(d) In the bayou.
2. What is the man's name?
3. What sport does Dautrieve play in college?
4. For what does Dave rail against law enforcement?
(a) For being restrained by the law itself.
(b) For their slow time in responding.
(c) For their secrecy.
(d) For their uneven enforcement of laws.
5. Why does Dave decide to give up pursuit of any further investigation into the plane crash incident?
(a) Because Annie requests it of him.
(b) He does not give up pursuit.
(c) To pursue his new business.
(d) To protect Annie and their new daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Robin punished?
2. With what police department did Dave used to work?
3. What does Dave don?
4. Where does Dave apply for a job?
5. What does Dave ask Robin?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)