|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tattoo on one man's chest?
(a) A green and red dragon.
(b) A grey whale.
(c) A green and red snake.
(d) A rattlesnake.
2. What does Dave do when Keats comes into the bar?
(a) He does not come in as he is already dead.
(b) Hits him on the side of the head with a pool cue.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Handcuffs him and arrests him.
3. What does their new daughter do at the church?
(a) Plays the organ.
(b) Talks to a nun.
(c) Talks to a priest.
(d) Lights a candle.
4. For what does Dave rail against law enforcement?
(a) For their slow time in responding.
(b) For their uneven enforcement of laws.
(c) For being restrained by the law itself.
(d) For their secrecy.
5. What do Dave and Annie claim?
(a) That the girl is their niece.
(b) That they found the girl.
(c) That the girl is their daughter.
(d) That they are babysitting the girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Dave and Annie at the opening of the novel?
2. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
3. Why do Annie and Dave go to the Catholic church?
4. Who does Dave ask to keep an eye on Annie and the house?
5. What does Batist want when he calls Dave?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)