|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do when Keats comes into the bar?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) He does not come in as he is already dead.
(c) Hits him on the side of the head with a pool cue.
(d) Handcuffs him and arrests him.
2. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
(a) He is indicted for graft.
(b) He retires after 35 years of service.
(c) With a violent shootout.
(d) He is laid off with a reduction in force.
3. What does Alafair say about her upbringing?
(a) It was priviledged compared to most children in her country.
(b) It is poor but her mother loved her.
(c) She does not remember much.
(d) It is brutal growing up in war-torn Central America.
4. Where do Dave and Annie meet with Claudette?
(a) The casino.
(b) The stripper bar.
(c) A local baseball game.
(d) A football game.
5. What does Jerry deny?
(a) Giving Robin's actual name.
(b) Talking to Toots.
(c) Knowing anything would happen to Robin.
(d) Knowing Keats is involved or anything about Romero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave rough up Jerry?
2. What does Dave want to do?
3. What does Dave spy in the plane?
4. What does their new daughter do at the church?
5. What does Dave worry about for Robin?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)