|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave want to do?
(a) Find Keats.
(b) Take his gun and go after the killers.
(c) Find Annie's kidnappers.
(d) Dive in the bay and retrieve Annie's body.
2. What do Dave and the police do?
(a) Talk to the neighbors.
(b) Nothing; Dave does not call the police.
(c) Search Romero's apartment for clues.
(d) Leave Romero's body for the detectives and leave.
3. For what does Dave rail against law enforcement?
(a) For their uneven enforcement of laws.
(b) For being restrained by the law itself.
(c) For their secrecy.
(d) For their slow time in responding.
4. With whom does Dave become lovers?
(a) No one; it's too soon after Annie's death.
(c) His old high school sweetheart.
(d) His ex-wife.
5. What does Dave contemplate?
(a) Why men fall in love with different types of women.
(b) Why he is so unhappy at the sheriff's office.
(c) Why Batist always seems to need him at the wrong moments.
(d) Why Bubba would come to Dave for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
2. What happens to Jerry years earlier?
3. What does Dave do before returning to New Iberia?
4. What does Dave see when he is wandering around outside?
5. Who arrives after Annie is killed?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)