|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dave call later in the evening after talking with Dautrieve?
(d) The Catholic church.
2. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
(a) That the INS suspects a ring of immigrant smugglers.
(b) That the INS had an agent on board the plane that crashes.
(d) That the INS has been watching these people for months.
3. What is Dave's best area as a cop?
(a) Using the computer for research.
(c) On the streets.
4. What bothers Dave a great deal about his job?
(a) Arresting people who commit victimless crimes.
(b) The paperwork.
(c) Being confined to one small patrol area.
(d) Thinking of Annie everytime he sees a shotgun.
5. Why does Dave call Dautrieve?
(a) To tell him they are moving.
(b) To gain information.
(c) To ask if Dautrieve will help him and Annie adopt Alafair.
(d) To report he is still being harrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
2. Why can't Dave be heard when he starts yelling?
3. Who arrives after Annie is killed?
4. What does their new daughter do at the church?
5. In whom was Robin once interested?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)