|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Dave rail against law enforcement?
(a) For their secrecy.
(b) For their slow time in responding.
(c) For their uneven enforcement of laws.
(d) For being restrained by the law itself.
2. What does Dave do at the only laundry facility he believes may be Romero's cousin's place?
(a) Stakes it out.
(b) Plants a large amount of coccaine.
(c) Plants a bomb inside to go off when it is vacant in the middle of the night.
(d) Trashes the place.
3. What does Dave do to some strippers at Keats' bar?
(a) Intimidates them into leaving.
(b) Sets them up for a drug bust by planting some coccaine.
(c) Arrests them.
(d) Bribes them to quit.
4. About what does Dave question Robin?
(a) If Jerry is treating her well.
(b) Where she gets her drugs.
(c) Why she is no longer speaking to Annie.
(d) The identity of the man found dead on the plane.
5. What does Jerry tell Dave about Romero?
(a) He is having surgery to alter his looks.
(b) He has a contract out on him by some big time bosses.
(c) He is about to skip the country.
(d) He has a cousin who runs a laundry in New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave do before returning to New Iberia?
2. What is parked down the street from Dave and Annie's house?
3. What does Romero tell Dave as Romero is dying?
4. What does Dave decide to do?
5. In what does Bubba usually not engage?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)