|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. No matter what she is doing, what is always going on in the back of Mick's mind?
(a) Some place she wants to travel.
(b) Some kind of invention.
(c) Some kind of piano piece.
(d) A plan to run away when she turns seventeen.
2. In Part 2, Chapter 5, what does Spareribs bring with him to the Kelly house?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A pistol.
(d) A Parcheesi game.
3. What does Mick do when she finds Bubber hiding in the tree house?
(a) She tells him Baby is dead and he has to run away.
(b) She tells him Baby is dead and he was going to jail.
(c) She tells him Baby is okay, but he is going to be grounded.
(d) She tells him Baby was okay and he would only be spanked.
4. What did Mick want to do when she was standing with her arms spread out like wings?
(a) To sing.
(b) To see the churchtop across town.
(c) To fly.
(d) To get down and tend to her brothers.
5. What does Antonapoulos seem most interested in doing?
(a) Playing chess.
(d) His friend, Singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took a drunken Jake Blount home?
2. What does Singer like to read?
3. Who is Spiros Antonapoulos?
4. When did Jake Blount arrive in town?
5. What about Jake Blount seems to stand out most to Brannon?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)