|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Copeland's daughter want them to stop doing?
(a) Going to church.
(c) Living apart.
2. What does Charles Parker, Antonapoulos's cousin do?
(a) He has Antonapoulos committed to an insane asylum.
(b) Loans Antonapoulos money to go away.
(c) Takes Antonapoulos 200 miles away to live with his sister.
(d) Helps pay the fines for Antonapoulos as long as he leaves town.
3. In July, where does Mr. Singer go to visit his friend?
(a) To the asylum.
(b) To visit his mother.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To the hospital.
4. Where does Singer move?
(a) He moves to a nice apartment above the New York Cafe.
(b) He rents a room at the YMCA.
(c) He moves to an apartment above the jewelry store where he works.
(d) He rents a place in a dilapidated boarding house.
5. What term does Dr. Copeland use that his daughter takes offense at?
(a) African Americans.
(b) Black People.
(d) Colored People.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mick "prom with" at her party?
2. What happens to Singer after Antonapoulos was gone?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 5, what does Spareribs bring with him to the Kelly house?
4. What does Mick do at school after the basketball games?
5. Why did Mick say she wore shorts?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)