1. What is the name of the ship the men are on at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The Nellie
(b) The Santa Maria
(c) The Pinta
(d) The Carpathia
2. Why can the ship not move for the moment?
(a) They needed to gather supplies
(b) The crew quit
(c) It was shipwrecked
(d) There is a flood
3. What must they wait for before the ship can move?
(b) A new crew
(d) The tide
4. What river are they sailing on?
(a) The Nile
(b) The Mississippi
(c) The Seine
(d) The Thames
5. Who is the highest bureaucrat on the ship?
(a) The CEO of Companies
(b) The President of Companies
(c) The Director of Companies
(d) The Head of Companies
6. What other functionaries are on the ship?
(a) An engineer and an accountant
(b) A lawyer and an engineer
(c) A lawyer and an accountant
(d) An assistant and a manager
7. What game do they suggest playing
This section contains 3,939 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)