Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Eleanor's prevailing emotion as she is left alone in her room?
2. Where did Dr. Montague hear of Hill House?
3. To what does Theo compare this first day at Hill House?
4. What warning did Dr. Montague receive about Hill House?
5. What words come to Eleanor's mind when she sees Hill House?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is significant about Hill House?
2. What does Dr. Montague plan to do...
This section contains 795 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)