|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets the group about the illustrations in the book Luke found?
(a) The illustrations are graphic and violent.
(b) The illustrations are inappropriate to the material they represent.
(c) The illustrations are badly done.
(d) The illustrations are too childish.
2. Who is concerned for Mrs. Montague?
(d) Dr. Montague
3. Why do Dr. Montague and Luke believe Theo accuses Eleanor?
(a) Because she hates Eleanor.
(b) To take her focus away from her fear.
(c) Because she really believes it.
(d) To distract her while they slip her a calming drug.
4. Who belittles Dr. Montague's investigation?
(a) Mrs. Montague
(b) Theo's girlfriend
(c) Eleanor's sister
(d) Mrs. Dudley
5. Who does Eleanor decide she will not allow to go out of her life?
(d) Dr. Montague
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eleanor go after her conversation with Theo?
2. Who is Arthur?
3. What does Theo accuse Eleanor of doing?
4. Who says that Theo looks better in Eleanor's clothing than Eleanor?
5. What does Theo tease Eleanor about in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom does Eleanor sit in the summer house?
2. What does Theo confess when they return to the house?
3. What does Mrs. Montague say about the events of the night?
4. Whom does Eleanor eavesdrop on to see if they are speaking about her?
5. Who teases Eleanor about her relationship with Luke?
6. Where does Eleanor go when Theo teases her?
7. What do Eleanor and Theo find when they reach the garden?
8. Who plans to roam the halls all night? Why?
9. What does Luke find written in the hallway?
10. What is Mrs. Montague's opinion of Dr. Montague's research thus far?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)