|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eleanor surprised to see when she wakes?
(a) That the house is still whole and standing.
(b) That there is no damage from the fallen tower.
(c) That the attic has not fallen in.
(d) That the garage is still attached to the house.
2. How does Eleanor react to Theo's teasing?
(a) She laughs and walks away.
(b) She teases back.
(c) She ignores Theo.
(d) She becomes angry.
3. What does Theo advice Eleanor to do?
(b) Close her eyes.
(c) Take pictures.
(d) Call Dr. Montague.
4. What is significant about the signature in the book Luke found?
(a) It is written in invisible ink.
(b) It is the signiture of a famous ghost hunter.
(c) It is written in blood.
(d) It is a fake.
5. Who irritates Dr. Montague while he transcribes the notes of his assistants?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theo accuse Eleanor of doing?
2. What does Dr. Montague believe has caused these feelings?
3. What is Theo's response to this request.
4. What does Eleanor come to believe she can hear?
5. Who hears a child singing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luke find written in the hallway?
2. Where does Theo spend the following night?
3. What do Eleanor and Theo find when they reach the garden?
4. What does Eleanor say out loud after the crash sounds through the room?
5. What do Dr. Montague and his assistants hear during the night?
6. With whom does Eleanor sit in the summer house?
7. What does Eleanor hear as she sits in the parlor?
8. What does Eleanor find in Theo's room?
9. What do Eleanor and Theo talk about?
10. Where does Eleanor go when Theo teases her?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)