|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theo advice Eleanor to do?
(b) Call Dr. Montague.
(c) Close her eyes.
(d) Take pictures.
2. Who says that Theo looks better in Eleanor's clothing than Eleanor?
3. What does Theo tease Eleanor about in Chapter 6?
(a) Her budding relationship with Luke.
(b) Her unattractive wardrobe.
(c) Her reserved behavior.
(d) Her distaste toward the book Luke found.
4. What does Eleanor come to believe she can hear?
(a) Everything those around her think.
(c) Everything in the house.
5. What is Theo's response to this request.
(a) Yes, it will be fun.
(b) Yes, she needs help with the rent.
(c) She believes they should all go back to their own lives.
(d) She has a roommate already.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eleanor say she is not frightened by the state of Theo's room?
2. What character flaw does Luke tell Eleanor he suffers?
3. Why does Theo tease Eleanor?
4. Who does Eleanor decide she will not allow to go out of her life?
5. Who is Arthur?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luke find written in the hallway?
2. Who teases Eleanor about her relationship with Luke?
3. Who plans to roam the halls all night? Why?
4. Where does Eleanor go when Theo teases her?
5. What warning does Dr. Montague address directly to Eleanor?
6. When does Mrs. Montague arrive at the house? Why does she come?
7. Who wants to move in with Theo after the summer. What does Theo say to this?
8. Whom does Eleanor eavesdrop on to see if they are speaking about her?
9. What do Eleanor and Theo talk about?
10. What does Eleanor hear as she sits in the parlor?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)