|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theo advice Eleanor to do?
(a) Call Dr. Montague.
(b) Close her eyes.
(c) Take pictures.
2. What is Theo's response to this request.
(a) Yes, it will be fun.
(b) She believes they should all go back to their own lives.
(c) She has a roommate already.
(d) Yes, she needs help with the rent.
3. What does Eleanor want to do to Theo when she sees her wearing her new red sweater?
(a) Hug her and apologize for her trying day.
(b) Bash her with rocks and sticks.
(c) Compliment her, even though she does not look as good as Eleanor did.
(d) Rip the sweater away.
4. Who is concerned for Mrs. Montague?
(a) Dr. Montague
5. What is significant about the signature in the book Luke found?
(a) It is written in invisible ink.
(b) It is a fake.
(c) It is written in blood.
(d) It is the signiture of a famous ghost hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Luke go alone after breakfast?
2. Who refuses to allow the group to linger over their breakfast?
3. Where do Dr. Montague and his assistants spend the night?
4. Who belittles Dr. Montague's investigation?
5. Who hears a child singing?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)