|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stands at the door when the sound begins, trying to establish from which direction the sound is coming?
(c) Dr. Montague
2. What upsets the group about the illustrations in the book Luke found?
(a) The illustrations are badly done.
(b) The illustrations are inappropriate to the material they represent.
(c) The illustrations are graphic and violent.
(d) The illustrations are too childish.
3. Who refuses to allow the group to linger over their breakfast?
(b) Mrs. Dudley.
(d) Mrs. Montague.
4. What do Dr. Montague and his assistants hear during the night?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) Running water.
(c) A child crying.
(d) A knocking sound and laughter.
5. What do the words on Theo's wall say?
(a) Eleanor did it.
(b) Help Eleanor Come Home Eleanor
(c) Eleanor is evil.
(d) Leave Eleanor alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears a child singing?
2. Where does Eleanor go after her conversation with Theo?
3. How does Eleanor react to Theo's teasing?
4. What is significant about the signature in the book Luke found?
5. What do Mrs. Montague and Arthur report hearing the night before?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)