|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Eleanor to get dressed?
(a) Dr. Montague
(c) Mrs. Dudley
2. What does Dr. Montague say can be destructive and lacks a will of its own?
3. What does Theo accuse Eleanor of doing?
(a) Trying to draw attention to herself by becoming hysterical at the sight of the words.
(b) Paying Luke to write the words to frighten everyone.
(c) Writing the words herself.
(d) Erasing the words before they could document them.
4. Who is concerned for Mrs. Montague?
(d) Dr. Montague
5. What does Dr. Montague believe has caused these feelings?
(a) A drug Mrs. Dudley put in their food.
(b) The house.
(c) A poltergeist.
(d) Their experiences during the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the words on Theo's wall say?
2. What does Luke find?
3. What question does Eleanor ask Theo about their conversation?
4. What does Luke tell Eleanor about his mother?
5. Who insists on sleeping in the nursery?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)