Short Answer Key
1. Dr. Montague's doctorate is in __________________.
2. What is Dr. Montague's passion?
Study of supernatural manifestations
3. How many responses does Dr. Montague get to his letter searching for possible assistants?
4. Why does Dr. Montague send a letter to Eleanor Vance?
Eleanor had an experience with a poltergeist as a child.
5. Why does Dr. Montague invite Theodora to be his assistant?
Theodora is psychic.
6. Why does Dr. Montague invite Luke Sanderson to the house?
Luke's family owns the house.
7. Who did Eleanor care for for eleven years?
8. With whom does Eleanor live ?
9. What is Eleanor forced to steal when she leaves home?
A car she co-owns with her sister
10. What does Dr. Montague warn Eleanor not to talk about if she stops in Hillsdale?
11. What kind of cup...
This section contains 2,251 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)