|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes angry when the planchette refuses to speak?
(b) Mrs. Montague
(c) Dr. Montague
2. Why does Dr. Montague believe the doors swing shut on their own?
(a) Because every angle in the house is irregular.
(b) Because the architect was inferior, causing many irregularties in the house's structure.
(c) Because a ghost is pushing them closed.
(d) Because the doors were hung improperly.
3. What upsets the group about the illustrations in the book Luke found?
(a) The illustrations are badly done.
(b) The illustrations are inappropriate to the material they represent.
(c) The illustrations are graphic and violent.
(d) The illustrations are too childish.
4. Who is Arthur?
(a) Mrs. Montague's assistant
(b) Theo's nephew
(c) Mrs. Dudley's cousin
(d) Eleanor's cousin
5. What does Eleanor say as she wakes?
(a) I'll come.
(b) I wish I could.
(c) I don't want to.
(d) I love you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eleanor's prevailing emotion as she is left alone in her room?
2. Who takes Eleanor to get dressed?
3. How does Eleanor plan to change her behavior?
4. Who brings Eleanor's car around?
5. Where is Eleanor encouraged to go the following morning?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)