|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the house at six every night?
(c) Mrs. Dudley
2. Where does the spiral staircase lead?
(a) To the tower balcony.
(b) To a private study.
(c) To the upper floors.
(d) To Hugh Crain's bedroom.
3. How did Hugh Crain's first wife die?
(a) She had a heart attack the first time she saw Hill House.
(b) She died of tuberculosis.
(c) Her carriage overturned while making a turn in the driveway at Hill House.
(d) She fell from the tower at Hill House.
4. What does Theo confess she did while going back to Hill House?
(a) Taking pictures.
(c) Looking behind her.
(d) Closing her eyes.
5. What is significant about Theo's calling the shadow a rabbit?
(a) Theo has a pet rabbit, so the comparison makes her feel better.
(b) Theo thinks of Eleanor as a rabbit, ripe to be manipulated.
(c) Theo likes rabbits.
(d) Theo saw a rabbit seconds before the shadow, confusing the two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Montague's passion?
2. How does Theo introduce herself?
3. What room does Eleanor refuse to enter as they explore the house?
4. What does Eleanor find in Theo's room?
5. How does Luke introduce himself?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)