|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montague claim to be?
(a) A scientist and a realist
(b) A pilgrim and a wanderer
(c) A student of phenomenon
(d) A philosopher and a gentleman
2. What does Eleanor dislike her sister for?
(a) Not allowing her to have a new suitcase
(b) Not helping with her mother
(c) Not allowing her to take the car
(d) Not giving her a room of her own
3. What room does Eleanor refuse to enter as they explore the house?
(a) The game room.
(b) The nursery.
(c) The library.
(d) The study.
4. What color is Theo's room?
5. Why does Dr. Montague invite Luke Sanderson to the house?
(a) Luke lived in a haunted house as a child.
(b) Luke had an experience with poltergeist as a child.
(c) Luke is psychic.
(d) Luke's family owns the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Theo make jokes with Eleanor?
2. Who leaves the house at six every night?
3. To what does Theo compare this first day at Hill House?
4. Where did Dr. Montague hear of Hill House?
5. Why do the girls get lost on the way to the kitchen?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)