|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Theo tease Eleanor?
(a) She is jealous. She likes Eleanor.
(b) She wants to date Luke.
(c) She does not want a relationship to complicate the investigation.
(d) She does not want Eleanor to be distracted.
2. How does Eleanor react to Theo's teasing?
(a) She laughs and walks away.
(b) She ignores Theo.
(c) She teases back.
(d) She becomes angry.
3. What color is Eleanor's room?
4. How does Luke introduce himself?
(a) As a lawyer
(b) As the nephew of the house's owner
(c) As a bullfighter
(d) As a specialist in psychic phenomenon
5. Where do Luke and Eleanor go to spend an afternoon alone in chapter 6?
(a) The garden
(b) The basement
(c) The tower
(d) The summer house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eleanor's prevailing emotion as she is left alone in her room?
2. What guards the entrance to the nursery?
3. What does Dr. Montague warn Eleanor not to talk about if she stops in Hillsdale?
4. Why has Dr. Montague brought Theo to Hill House?
5. Who looks forward to owning Hill House?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)