|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four, The Forest Again - Chapter Thirty-five, King's Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
(a) Voldemort's grandmother.
(b) Harry's great-great aunt.
(c) Hermione's only ancestor who also had magical abilities.
(d) A woman Harry and Hermione decide to visit in Godric's Hollow.
2. Why do two wizards escort the Dursleys away from Privet Drive?
(a) To keep them safe.
(b) To show them the world of magic.
(c) To stand trial for abusing Harry.
(d) To force them to be nicer to Harry.
3. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Fleur is dead.
(b) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
(c) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
(d) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
4. What have Ron and Hermione been doing as Harry is searching for the diadem?
(a) Getting some tears from Dumbledore's Phoenix.
(b) Getting some fangs from a dead basilisk.
(c) Getting a Phoenix feather.
(d) Finding a place to attack the Death Eaters where they cannot be seen.
5. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
(a) They ask it to land.
(b) They grab onto a tree limb.
(c) It tosses them up into a tower window at Hogwarts.
(d) They jump into a lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry realize is inside the snitch?
2. What does Remus want to do?
3. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
4. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
5. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)