|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four, The Forest Again - Chapter Thirty-five, King's Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
(b) Seeing a hidden compartment in it.
(c) Noticing it was made in the image of the first Ravenclaw.
(d) Putting a tiara on it.
2. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
3. Who is present against his will?
(c) Bill Weasley.
4. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
(a) "I will fight evil."
(b) "Expecto petronum."
(c) "I must not tell lies."
(d) It says nothing; it's just a pattern.
5. With whom is Voldemort meeting at the opening of the novel?
(a) The Death Eaters.
(b) Dead spirits.
(c) No one.
(d) His assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Krum's wand?
2. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
3. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione get off the dragon's back?
4. What is Lovegood wearing?
5. With what are Ron's parents going to say Ron is ill?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)