|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four, The Forest Again - Chapter Thirty-five, King's Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ollivander say is real?
(a) The wand Voldemort stole from Harry's mother.
(b) The Elder wand.
(c) The kilear tree that makes the strongest wands.
(d) The youngling wand.
2. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(a) A rare medicinal potion.
(b) A scrying ball.
(d) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
3. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
(b) The Burrow.
(c) Back into Gringotts.
(d) The Ministry.
4. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
(a) A mythical dragon for defeating Voldemort.
(c) Voldemort's familiar.
(d) Unknown spells.
5. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
(a) Practicing defeating dementors.
(b) Playing jarts.
(c) Practicing more sophisticated warding spells.
(d) Planning their quest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
2. What does the message in the snitch say?
3. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
4. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
5. Who do they think the Death Eaters will most likely think is the real Harry Potter?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)