|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four, The Forest Again - Chapter Thirty-five, King's Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
(a) That Bellatrix is Scimegeour's ex-wife.
(b) That they are leaving early the next day.
(c) That Scimegeour spent time in Azkeban.
(d) That he did not catch the snitch with his bare hands previously.
2. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
(b) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
(c) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
(d) That Harry put so many people in danger.
3. What does Harry remember about a statue in Hogwarts?
(a) Noticing it was made in the image of the first Ravenclaw.
(b) Seeing a hidden compartment in it.
(d) Putting a tiara on it.
4. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
5. Who made Krum's wand?
(d) No one knows for sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spits in Professor McGonagall's face?
2. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
3. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
4. How do Ron, Hermione and Harry help Xenophilius?
5. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione hope to do in the ministry?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)