|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four, The Forest Again - Chapter Thirty-five, King's Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
(a) Voldemort torturing Ron Weasley.
(b) Voldemort yelling at Ollivander.
(c) Voldemort killing Fleur.
(d) Voldemort killing Mad-Eye Moody.
2. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
(b) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
(c) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(d) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
3. Why won't Ron be able to find Harry and Hermione once they leave camp?
(a) Ron is lost in the muggle world.
(b) Because of necessary enchantments.
(c) Ron lost his wand.
(d) They want to protect Ron and will make it that way.
4. Who are the Harry impersonators?
(a) Some volunteers from the spy academy.
(b) The younger wizards.
(c) The older wizards.
(d) Several prisoners from Azekeban.
5. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
(a) That Bellatrix is Scimegeour's ex-wife.
(b) That he did not catch the snitch with his bare hands previously.
(c) That they are leaving early the next day.
(d) That Scimegeour spent time in Azkeban.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bill take the Weasley family away from the Burrow?
2. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
3. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
4. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
5. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)