|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four, The Forest Again - Chapter Thirty-five, King's Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Burrow unconscious?
(a) Ron Weasley.
(b) Ginny Weasley.
2. For whom is Voldemort looking?
(d) Mr. Weasley.
3. What is Parseltongue?
(a) The language of snakes.
(b) A person who can only lie.
(c) A house elf.
(d) The garden gnome at the Burrow.
4. What part of Harry does Voldemort destroy?
(a) All of Harry.
(b) His dark side.
(c) The part that was Voldemort.
(d) The part that was connected by mind to Voldemort.
5. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
(a) From Alberforth Dumbledore.
(b) From Luna Lovegood.
(c) From Harry's Patronis.
(d) From Professor McGonagall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a squib?
2. What does Remus want to do?
3. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
4. About what do Harry, Ron and Hermione question Ollivander?
5. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)