|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-four, The Forest Again - Chapter Thirty-five, King's Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
(a) Information about Voldemort killing his mother.
(b) The real identity of Grindelwald.
(c) A list of the known locations of Horxcruxes.
(d) Information on the friendship between Grindelwald and Dumbledore.
2. Why are most of the guests disapperating?
(a) To go find out for themselves what is happening.
(b) No one as yet is disapperating.
(c) In order to leave quickly.
(d) To confuse the Death Eaters.
3. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
4. Why does Bill take the Weasley family away from the Burrow?
(a) To fool the Death Eaters into thinking Harry is with them.
(b) So Harry and Ron can stay there safely.
(c) To close it down for the winter.
(d) Because it is now obvious Ron is not ill.
5. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
(b) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
(c) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
(d) That Harry put so many people in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spell does Harry use on some Death Eaters?
2. Who is Fenrir Greyback?
3. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
4. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
5. What do Tonk's parents regrow?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)