|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two, The Deathly Hallows - Chapter Twenty-three, Malfoy Manor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
(a) Practicing more sophisticated warding spells.
(b) Playing jarts.
(c) Planning their quest.
(d) Practicing defeating dementors.
2. Who burns a hole in Harry's shirt?
3. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) A bright, silver unicorn.
(b) A bright, silver doe.
(c) A large fire to the east.
(d) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
4. What is a squib?
(a) A type of octopus.
(b) A tubular plant that is very poisonous.
(c) A derogatory word for a person of wizard lineage who has no magical powers.
(d) A plant with suction feeders.
5. Who delays Ron from returning to Harry and Hermione?
(d) People arresting muggle-born wizards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that is revealed in Rita's book?
2. Why does Lupin ask Harry a question only Harry would know?
3. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
4. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
5. What does Remus want to do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)