|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two, The Deathly Hallows - Chapter Twenty-three, Malfoy Manor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
(a) The "confundis" spell.
(b) The "expecto patronum" spell.
(c) The "expelliarmus" spell.
(d) The "aparecium" spell.
2. Who bites Harry?
(a) A threstral.
(b) A vampire.
(d) A werewolf.
3. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
(a) It has not been compromised.
(b) Voldemort has set his own cells there.
(c) Yaxley manages to see into it.
(d) The Death Eaters manage to cross the threshold.
4. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(b) A scrying ball.
(c) A rare medicinal potion.
(d) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
5. What room do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Sirius's home?
(a) No room, which is odd.
(b) The room of Regulus Arcturus Black.
(c) The room where Sirius is murdered.
(d) Sir Lenard Black's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
2. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
3. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
4. To whom is the Weasley son getting married?
5. What does Harry learn about Professor Dumbledore?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)