|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two, The Deathly Hallows - Chapter Twenty-three, Malfoy Manor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
(b) Sirius Black.
(c) A woman at the ministry who looks like a toad.
2. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
(a) At Gringotts.
(b) At a house on Privet Drive.
(c) At Hogwarts.
(d) At the Weasley home.
3. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) His first wand.
(b) The watch face that belonged to his father.
(c) A curse spell put on Harry.
(d) A protective charm.
4. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(b) Albus's father.
(d) No one.
5. Who are the Harry impersonators?
(a) Some volunteers from the spy academy.
(b) The older wizards.
(c) Several prisoners from Azekeban.
(d) The younger wizards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
2. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
3. Who is Grindelwald?
4. Who is Bathilda Bagshot?
5. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)