|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two, The Deathly Hallows - Chapter Twenty-three, Malfoy Manor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
(a) That Scimegeour spent time in Azkeban.
(b) That he did not catch the snitch with his bare hands previously.
(c) That Bellatrix is Scimegeour's ex-wife.
(d) That they are leaving early the next day.
2. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
(a) Phoenix feather, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(b) Wand, stone, and invisibility cloak.
(c) Stone, invisibility cloak and basilisk tooth.
(d) Wand, basilisk tooth and Phoenix feather.
3. Who do they think the Death Eaters will most likely think is the real Harry Potter?
(a) The one who is wearing a protection charm.
(b) One of the Harry lookalikes on a broom.
(c) The Potter who is surrounded by the others.
(d) The one who is not wearing a protection charm.
4. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
(a) Leaving hogwarts.
(c) Staying at Hogwarts.
(d) Coming with him.
5. Why is Harry unable to create a Patronus?
(a) Because of the Horocrux he is wearing.
(b) He lost his wand.
(c) Voldemort has nullifed that spell.
(d) He forgot the first word of the spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Parseltongue?
2. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
3. Who bites Harry?
4. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
5. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)