|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two, The Deathly Hallows - Chapter Twenty-three, Malfoy Manor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Mary Cattermole on trial?
(a) Using a muggle in an experiment.
(b) Being muggle born.
(c) Using her power for seduction.
(d) Using aparating spells in the muggle world.
2. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
(a) Leaving hogwarts.
(b) Coming with him.
(c) Staying at Hogwarts.
3. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
(a) Voldemort torturing Ron Weasley.
(b) Voldemort killing Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Voldemort yelling at Ollivander.
(d) Voldemort killing Fleur.
4. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
(a) The "confundis" spell.
(b) The "aparecium" spell.
(c) The "expecto patronum" spell.
(d) The "expelliarmus" spell.
5. What spell does Harry use on some Death Eaters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
2. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
3. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
4. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
5. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)