|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two, The Deathly Hallows - Chapter Twenty-three, Malfoy Manor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Burrow?
(a) An underground protection chamber.
(b) Where Tonks and Lupin live.
(c) The Weasley's home.
(d) Where Harry's owl and other messengers live.
2. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Kills the person.
(b) Steals the person's magic.
(c) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(d) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
3. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
(a) Sent a large sum of money to Gringotts.
(b) Kept two extra wands.
(c) Notified her parents.
(d) Packed a bag which she has with her.
4. Where are Ron, Hermione and Harry taken?
(a) To the Malfoy Manor.
(d) The Ministry.
5. About what does Arthur Weasley confront Harry who is disguised as a wizard named Runcorn?
(a) Cozening up to the new government.
(b) Turning in Muggle-borns.
(c) Having too many protection spells around him.
(d) Wearing the wrong cloak inside the Ministry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the Burrow unconscious?
2. Who tells Harry about the sword of Gryffindor being taken to Gringotts?
3. Of what does Harry remind Hermione and Ron?
4. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
5. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)