|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-two, The Deathly Hallows - Chapter Twenty-three, Malfoy Manor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
(a) "I will fight evil."
(b) It says nothing; it's just a pattern.
(c) "I must not tell lies."
(d) "Expecto petronum."
2. Who dies when Harry, Ron and Hermione and others escape?
3. To whom is the Weasley son getting married?
4. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) As a professional Quidditch player.
(b) For taming a dragon.
(c) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(d) For inventing a new type of round wand.
5. What is a squib?
(a) A derogatory word for a person of wizard lineage who has no magical powers.
(b) A plant with suction feeders.
(c) A tubular plant that is very poisonous.
(d) A type of octopus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
2. Who is present against his will?
3. What does Remus want to do?
4. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
5. Who does Bellatrix attack?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)