|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, The Bribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Auntie Muriel certain?
(a) That Harry is destined to kill Voldemort.
(b) That Skeeter is correct in her speculations.
(c) That Sirius Black is still alive.
(d) That Sirius Black is working for Voldemort.
2. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
(a) Practicing more sophisticated warding spells.
(b) Playing jarts.
(c) Planning their quest.
(d) Practicing defeating dementors.
3. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
(a) The "expelliarmus" spell.
(b) The "confundis" spell.
(c) The "aparecium" spell.
(d) The "expecto patronum" spell.
4. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
(a) An article about the execution of his godfather.
(b) Articles about Dumbledore.
(c) A primer on advanced petronius spells.
(d) A letter from Hermione Granger.
5. Why is the trace lifted on Harry?
(a) No one knows why.
(b) He is now a strong enough wizard not to need it.
(c) He missed up a spell and it was acidentally lifted.
(d) He is now of age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dumbledore's family move after his father goes to Azkaban?
2. Who does Bellatrix attack?
3. What happens to the crowd at the wedding when the news about the Ministry arrives?
4. What is the reason for the deception about Ron?
5. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)