|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, The Bribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
(a) "I must not tell lies."
(b) "Expecto petronum."
(c) "I will fight evil."
(d) It says nothing; it's just a pattern.
2. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(b) For taming a dragon.
(c) As a professional Quidditch player.
(d) For inventing a new type of round wand.
3. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(a) A rare medicinal potion.
(b) A scrying ball.
(d) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
4. Who finds Harry?
(b) Tonk's parents.
5. What do Tonk's parents regrow?
(a) Hagrid's nose.
(b) Harry's tooth.
(c) Harry's arm.
(d) Hagrid's beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
2. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
3. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
4. Why cannot Harry receive the second thing Dumbledore leaves him?
5. Who is present against his will?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)