|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, The Bribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrimgeour protect as he is being murdered?
(a) A Horocruxe.
(b) His wife.
(c) Harry's whereabouts.
(d) The Sword of Gryffindor.
2. What is a thestral?
(a) A tiny fairy.
(b) A winged horse.
(c) A bat.
(d) A monkey-like creature with two heads.
3. According to the "Daily Prophet," what are all Muggle-borns to do?
(a) Go to Azekaban.
(b) Register with their wizard born mentors.
(c) Leave the world of magic immediately.
(d) Present themselves at the Ministry for an interview.
4. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
(a) "Expecto petronum."
(b) It says nothing; it's just a pattern.
(c) "I will fight evil."
(d) "I must not tell lies."
5. What happens to the crowd at the wedding when the news about the Ministry arrives?
(a) They continue with the wedding knowing there are enough wizards to keep them safe.
(b) They panic.
(c) They calmly make plans.
(d) They disperse quickly according to a prearranged plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hagrid try out as he is being attacked by Death Eaters?
2. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
3. Why has the Ministry delayed telling Ron, Harry and Hermione about Dumbledore's will?
4. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
5. Who is Grindelwald?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)