|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, The Bribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry find at the opening of chapter 10?
(a) A new way to disarm someone without using expelliarmus.
(b) A new spell for invisibility.
(c) A picture that has been ripped in half and the first page of a letter.
(d) The path to the Hallows.
2. What does Dumbledore leave Hermione?
(a) A children's book, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard."
(c) A rare medicinal potion.
(d) A scrying ball.
3. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
(a) So they learn from others besides themselves.
(b) So Ron and Harry do not fight over Hermione's attentions.
(c) So they cannot plan together.
(d) So Ron is not tempted to stay at Hogwarts with the other two instead of getting a job.
4. According to something Harry finds, who has been talking to Harry's mother?
5. What do Tonk's parents regrow?
(a) Hagrid's beard.
(b) Hagrid's nose.
(c) Harry's arm.
(d) Harry's tooth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
2. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
3. What happens to the crowd at the wedding when the news about the Ministry arrives?
4. Who takes the locket from Mundungus?
5. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)