|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, The Bribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made Krum's wand?
(d) No one knows for sure.
2. What does the scar say that Harry bears from Scrimegeour?
(a) "I must not tell lies."
(b) It says nothing; it's just a pattern.
(c) "Expecto petronum."
(d) "I will fight evil."
3. What does Dumbledore leave Ron?
(a) A Deluminator.
(b) A marauder map.
(c) A telescoping wand.
(d) An invisibility cloak.
4. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
(b) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
(c) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
(d) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
5. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
(a) To fool the dementers.
(b) To fool the Death Eaters.
(c) So a new one can be put in place immediately.
(d) So Harry's uncle and family will be safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
2. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
3. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
4. What does Scrimegeour suspect is inside the snitch left to Harry?
5. Why are most of the guests disapperating?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)