|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, The Ghoul in Pajamas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
(a) Thestral blood.
(b) Phoenix tears.
(c) Werewolf saliva.
2. Who do they think the Death Eaters will most likely think is the real Harry Potter?
(a) One of the Harry lookalikes on a broom.
(b) The one who is wearing a protection charm.
(c) The one who is not wearing a protection charm.
(d) The Potter who is surrounded by the others.
3. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
(a) Staying at Hogwarts.
(c) Coming with him.
(d) Leaving hogwarts.
4. What is a thestral?
(a) A monkey-like creature with two heads.
(b) A winged horse.
(c) A bat.
(d) A tiny fairy.
5. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Grindelwald?
2. Who is present against his will?
3. What shows the location of every person physically present at Hogwarts?
4. What does Harry tell Tonk's father?
5. What is Harry reading that disturbs him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)