|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, The Ghoul in Pajamas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Grindelwald?
(a) An evil wizard that Dumbledore was famous for defeating in a duel.
(b) A house elf.
(c) An evil dementer.
(d) A gnome.
2. Who is present against his will?
(c) Bill Weasley.
3. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
(b) That Harry put so many people in danger.
(c) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
(d) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
4. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
(a) So Ron is not tempted to stay at Hogwarts with the other two instead of getting a job.
(b) So they cannot plan together.
(c) So they learn from others besides themselves.
(d) So Ron and Harry do not fight over Hermione's attentions.
5. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) A protective charm.
(b) The watch face that belonged to his father.
(c) His first wand.
(d) A curse spell put on Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what are Ron, Hermione and Harry going to search?
2. What does Harry try to talk Ron and Hermione out of?
3. What has Ron given red hair and pustules?
4. What is a thestral?
5. What does Harry tell Tonk's father?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)