|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the three apperate?
(a) An alarm sounds when they arrive at their destination.
(b) They are in a dungeon.
(c) They are in a cave.
(d) They are inside a cupboard.
2. What does Bill announce when he arrives?
(a) That Fleur is dead.
(b) That Mad-Eye Moody is dead.
(c) That Mad-Eye Moody has disappeared.
(d) That Fleur has been kidnapped.
3. Who gets upset at Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) Mr. Weasley.
(b) Hermione Granger.
(c) Viktor Krum.
(d) Harry Potter.
4. Upon whom do all the professors gang up?
5. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
(a) Room of Relinquishment.
(b) Room of Punishment.
(c) Room of Light.
(d) Room of Gallantry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
2. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
3. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
4. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
5. Who finds Harry?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)