|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hermione impersonate with polyjuice?
(b) Draco Malfoy.
(c) Mad-eye Moody.
2. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
(b) Thestral blood.
(c) Werewolf saliva.
(d) Phoenix tears.
3. What do Tonk's parents regrow?
(a) Harry's tooth.
(b) Hagrid's nose.
(c) Harry's arm.
(d) Hagrid's beard.
4. For what is Viktor Krum famous?
(a) For fending off Voldemort for almost 10 minutes one time.
(b) As a professional Quidditch player.
(c) For taming a dragon.
(d) For inventing a new type of round wand.
5. What is the Burrow?
(a) Where Tonks and Lupin live.
(b) The Weasley's home.
(c) An underground protection chamber.
(d) Where Harry's owl and other messengers live.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
2. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
3. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
4. Who comes to Hogwarts to help fight?
5. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)