|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the three apperate?
(a) An alarm sounds when they arrive at their destination.
(b) They are in a cave.
(c) They are in a dungeon.
(d) They are inside a cupboard.
2. Who tortures Hermione?
3. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
(a) To continue on their quest.
(b) To come back to the Burrow immediately.
(c) To meet him at the Ministry.
(d) That the family is safe and do not reply.
4. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(b) Delores Umbridge.
(c) Professor McGonagall.
5. What is Harry not to let become a signature spell?
(a) The "aparecium" spell.
(b) The "expecto patronum" spell.
(c) The "confundis" spell.
(d) The "expelliarmus" spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
2. What is a thestral?
3. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
4. Who finds Harry?
5. Where are Death Eaters waiting to see Harry?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)