|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
(a) From Professor McGonagall.
(b) From Luna Lovegood.
(c) From Alberforth Dumbledore.
(d) From Harry's Patronis.
2. Who is named headmaster at Hogwarts?
(c) Professor McGonagall.
(d) Delores Umbridge.
3. To whom is the Weasley son getting married?
4. What does Voldemort do to the person he questions?
(a) Sends the person to the muggle world forever.
(b) Kills the person.
(c) Steals the person's magic.
(d) Leaves the person for the dementers to torment.
5. What does Ron experience when Harry opens the locket?
(b) Thinking of his greatest fears.
(c) Feelings of power.
(d) A surge of magical energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Harry, Ron and Hermione hope to do in the ministry?
2. Upon whom do all the professors gang up?
3. How do most Ministry people get inside the Ministry?
4. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione begin doing at Ron's house?
5. What is a portkey?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)