|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Harry, Ron and Hermione learn the truth about Albus Dumbledore's family?
(a) From Professor McGonagall.
(b) From Alberforth Dumbledore.
(c) From Harry's Patronis.
(d) From Luna Lovegood.
2. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
(a) That Harry put so many people in danger.
(b) That Harry used the expecto petronum spell unnecessarily.
(c) That Harry and Ron laugh about a house elf's clothes being so ratty.
(d) That Harry has not worked on closing his link with Voldemort.
3. Why does Harry use polyjuice for the wedding?
(a) It is an accident.
(b) So no one will recognize him.
(c) To play a joke on Bill.
(d) To play a joke on Ron.
4. What does Griphook demand for his help to break into Gringotts?
(a) The Sword of Gryffindor.
(b) 150 Silver medallions.
(c) A silver wand.
(d) 30 gold pieces.
5. What does Harry decide they need to find?
(a) The Phoenix.
(b) He is not sure what to do next.
(c) The Mirror reflected desire.
(d) The lost diadem of Ravenclaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
2. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
3. Why does Xenophilius turn in Harry?
4. Who tortures Hermione?
5. Who tells Voldemort that he no longer has what Voldemort is looking for?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)