|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Burrow?
(a) Where Harry's owl and other messengers live.
(b) The Weasley's home.
(c) An underground protection chamber.
(d) Where Tonks and Lupin live.
2. Where do Ron, Harry, and Hermione go?
(a) To Harry's birthplace.
(b) To Azkeban to find help.
(c) To a busy Muggle street.
(d) To Hogwarts.
3. What does the Sword of Gryffindor contain?
(a) Basilisk venom.
(b) A mixture of gold and silver.
(c) A destruction spell.
(d) Pure gold.
4. What does Harry see as he is keeping watch at their camp?
(a) A bright, silver unicorn.
(b) Voldemort's symbol of the death eaters in the sky.
(c) A large fire to the east.
(d) A bright, silver doe.
5. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
(a) On his broom stick.
(b) On a thestral.
(c) In the Weasley's flying car.
(d) In the sidecar of a flying motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
2. What do Tonk's parents regrow?
3. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
4. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
5. What are the three objects that make up the Deathly Hallows?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)