|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
(a) Using the Deluminator.
(b) By calling to Hermione's pet rabbit.
(c) With his invisibility finder.
(d) With a serchiomus spell.
2. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(b) Albus Dumbledore.
(c) Rita Skeeter.
(d) Bathilda Bagsot.
3. About what is the "Tale of the Three Brothers"?
(a) Three brothers who were actually cousins.
(b) Three brothers who meet Death.
(c) Three brothers who kill each other.
(d) Three brothers who meet a powerful Genie.
4. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) How to tune into the resistance radio.
(b) Where the resistance movement is based.
(c) Why Luna has not been around for a while.
(d) What the deathly hollows symbol means.
5. What spell does Harry use on some Death Eaters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry remove from Umbridge's door?
2. What is a portkey?
3. Into where do Harry, Ron and Hermione dissapperate?
4. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
5. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)