|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
(a) He lost his memory.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He used a spell to transport himself to the moon.
2. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
(b) Phoenix tears.
(c) Werewolf saliva.
(d) Thestral blood.
3. Who borrows Harry's father's invisibility cloak?
(a) Mr. Weasley.
(d) Neville's mother.
4. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
(a) No where.
(b) To the Ministry for a trial.
(d) To Hogwarts to get Luna.
5. What does Hermione want to ask Xenophilius Lovegood?
(a) Why Luna has not been around for a while.
(b) What the deathly hollows symbol means.
(c) Where the resistance movement is based.
(d) How to tune into the resistance radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
2. Who does Bellatrix attack?
3. Why is Grimmauld Place compromised?
4. Who are the Harry impersonators?
5. Who takes Hermione to court to record interrogations?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)