|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Xenophilius been sent?
(b) To the Ministry for a trial.
(c) No where.
(d) To Hogwarts to get Luna.
2. What does the Patronus tell the wedding party?
(a) Voldemort is dead.
(b) The Ministry has fallen and they are coming.
(c) Scrimgeour is helping Voldemort.
(d) Voldemort has been captured.
3. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione get inside the Ministry?
(a) Using polyjuice.
(b) They are unable to get inside the ministry.
(c) A powerful invisibility spell.
(d) They gain special permission.
4. What room do Ron, Hermione, and Harry find in Sirius's home?
(a) No room, which is odd.
(b) The room where Sirius is murdered.
(c) Sir Lenard Black's room.
(d) The room of Regulus Arcturus Black.
5. Who are the Harry impersonators?
(a) The younger wizards.
(b) The older wizards.
(c) Some volunteers from the spy academy.
(d) Several prisoners from Azekeban.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Weasley keep Ron, Harry and Hermione separated as much as possible?
2. What does Harry realize about the trials of muggle-born wizards?
3. In what room at Hogwarts do Harry's allies gather?
4. How does Hermione feel towards Ron after they are all reunited?
5. Who casts a sense of hopelessness over those standing trial?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)