|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-nine, The Lost Diadem - Chapter Thirty, The Sacking of Severus Snape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry doing when he is one on a broomstick?
(a) Playing with his father.
(b) Posing for a news article.
(c) Riding with his father during a Quidditch match.
(d) Sitting with his mother.
2. What is of note about Regulus Arcturus Black?
(a) He was Dumbledore's mentor.
(b) He was last in possession of one of the Horocruxes.
(c) He knows the real identity of Voldemort.
(d) He was the last one to see Harry's mother alive.
3. How is Ron able to find Harry and Hermione?
(a) With his invisibility finder.
(b) By calling to Hermione's pet rabbit.
(c) With a serchiomus spell.
(d) Using the Deluminator.
4. Who do goblins consider as the owner of an object?
(a) They do not believe in ownership.
(b) The finder.
(c) The maker.
(d) The buyer.
5. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(a) Albus's father.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Hermione done in case of just such an emergency?
2. What does Ron want Harry to stop doing?
3. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
4. What does Harry see when his scar starts hurting?
5. Who is in the most danger on the venture to move Harry Potter safely?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)