|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, A Place to Hide.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide to break Harry's charm early?
(a) To fool the Death Eaters.
(b) To fool the dementers.
(c) So a new one can be put in place immediately.
(d) So Harry's uncle and family will be safe.
2. Where is Harry to ride when leaving home?
(a) In the Weasley's flying car.
(b) On his broom stick.
(c) On a thestral.
(d) In the sidecar of a flying motorcycle.
3. Who broke Albus's nose during his sister's funeral?
(b) Albus's father.
(d) No one.
4. What does Harry tell Tonk's father?
(a) That Harry is not going back to Hogwarts.
(b) That Tonk was killed.
(c) That the Death Eaters knew he was being transported that night.
(d) That Lupin was killed.
5. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Rita Skeeter.
(b) Albus Dumbledore.
(c) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(d) Bathilda Bagsot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the Weasley's is getting married?
2. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
3. About what does Hermione chide Harry?
4. What has happened to the protective barriers around the Burrow?
5. What happens to the crowd at the wedding when the news about the Ministry arrives?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)