|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, A Place to Hide.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Burrow?
(a) An underground protection chamber.
(b) Where Tonks and Lupin live.
(c) Where Harry's owl and other messengers live.
(d) The Weasley's home.
2. Who wrote "A History of Magic?"
(a) Bathilda Bagsot.
(b) Albus Dumbledore.
(c) Alberforth Dumbledore.
(d) Rita Skeeter.
3. What has happened to Gregorovitch?
(a) He is retired.
(b) He used a spell to transport himself to the moon.
(c) He lost his memory.
(d) He is dead.
4. What does Mr. Weasley's Patronus say?
(a) To meet him at the Ministry.
(b) To continue on their quest.
(c) That the family is safe and do not reply.
(d) To come back to the Burrow immediately.
5. With what are Ron's parents going to say Ron is ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lovegood wearing?
2. Where do Ron, Harry, and Hermione go?
3. Who finds Harry?
4. What is the antidote for basilisk venom?
5. Who is present against his will?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)