1. With whom is Voldemort meeting at the opening of the novel?
(a) The Death Eaters.
(b) No one.
(c) His assistant.
(d) Dead spirits.
2. Who is telling Voldemort about Harry Potter's future movements?
(a) Charity Burbage.
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
3. What does Voldemort feed Nagini?
(a) Dead fish.
(c) Live rats.
(d) Charity Burbage.
4. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
(a) At Gringotts.
(b) At the Weasley home.
(c) At Hogwarts.
(d) At a house on Privet Drive.
5. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) A curse spell put on Harry.
(b) A protective charm.
(c) His first wand.
(d) The watch face that belonged to his father.
6. What shows the location of every person physically present at Hogwarts?
(a) A looking glass.
(b) A two-way mirror.
(c) A reveal spell only known by Dumbledore.
(d) The Marauder's Map.
7. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) A frog.
(b) An owl.
(c) A snake.
(d) A rabbit.
This section contains 4,456 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)