Chapter One, The Dark Lord Ascending - Two, In Memoriam
1. With whom is Voldemort meeting at the opening of the novel?
(a) His assistant.
(b) No one.
(c) The Death Eaters.
(d) Dead spirits.
2. Who is telling Voldemort about Harry Potter's future movements?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Charity Burbage.
3. What does Voldemort feed Nagini?
(a) Live rats.
(c) Dead fish.
(d) Charity Burbage.
4. Where is Harry Potter when he is first encountered in the book?
(a) At a house on Privet Drive.
(b) At the Weasley home.
(c) At Hogwarts.
(d) At Gringotts.
5. What will break when Harry turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good?
(a) His first wand.
(b) A protective charm.
(c) The watch face that belonged to his father.
(d) A curse spell put on Harry.
6. What shows the location of every person physically present at Hogwarts?
(a) The Marauder's Map.
(b) A looking glass.
(c) A two-way mirror.
(d) A reveal spell only known by Dumbledore.
7. What is the nature of Harry's messenger?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A frog.
(c) A snake.
(d) An owl.
This section contains 4,456 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)