Chapter One, The Dark Lord Ascending - Two, In Memoriam
* The novel begins with a meeting of Lord Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
* Professor Snape tells Voldemort when Harry plans to move.
* Voldemort kills Charity Burbage because she is an activist for Muggle rights.
* Harry packs as he is leaving his uncle's house for good.
* The protective charm that keeps Harry safe will break when he turns 17 or when he leaves his uncle's house for good.
* Harry feels disturbed as he reads articles about his mentor and hero, Albus Dumbledore.
Chapter Three, The Dursleys Departing - Chapter Four, The Seven Potters
* When it is time to leave his uncle's house, many friends come to protect him and escort him to safety.
* The older wizards act as guardians while the younger wizards drink a polyjuice potion to impersonate Harry and fool the Death Eaters.
* Harry is assigned to ride...
This section contains 2,144 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)