|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mudra?
(a) A Plentimaw Fish.
(b) A Shadow Warrior.
(c) A page.
(d) A Floating Gardener.
2. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
(a) She is neutral about him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is confused about him.
(d) She likes him.
3. What happens when the Guppee army enters Chup City?
(a) They are spat upon.
(b) They are welcomed.
(c) They are run out of town.
(d) They are ignored.
4. Why do Shadow Warriors sound strange when they speak?
(a) Because they do not speak well.
(b) Because they do not know how to speak.
(c) Because they have no tongue.
(d) Because they have no voice box.
5. What kind of voice does Mali have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Khattam-Shud's voice like his subjects?
2. What does Iff drop into the acidic water?
3. Who ruins Khattam-Shud's generator?
4. What is unique about Shadows in Chup?
5. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Gup army look like?
2. Why is Butt the Hoopoe seemingly immune to the poisonous waters of the Ocean?
3. What happens to Plentimaw Fishes as the Ocean becomes more and more poisoned?
4. What happens when Haroun puts Butt the Hoopoe's mechanical brain back in Butt's head?
5. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
6. What is a Shadow Warrior?
7. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
8. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
9. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
10. Why do some residents of Gup disapprove of Prince Bolo's reasons to go to war?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)