|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when sunlight touches the Citadel in Chup?
(a) It begins to melt.
(b) It begins to grow.
(c) It begins to sparkle.
(d) It begins to morph.
2. What language does Mudra speak?
3. What are poison blenders used for?
(a) Blending an assortment of herbs for a toxic tea.
(b) Blending ice and thick ocean water for the king.
(c) Blending poison to be put into the ocean.
(d) Blending shadows and darkness for a spell.
4. Is Mudra friendly?
(a) There is no one named Mudra.
(c) Only sometimes.
5. Who volunteers to act as a spy for the Gup army?
(c) Prince Bolo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
2. What happens when the Guppee army enters Chup City?
3. What story does Rashid tell the audience at the rally?
4. What do "nosewarmers" look like?
5. What does Kahani mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
2. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
3. Describe Mudra.
4. Why does Haroun dislike long goodbyes?
5. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
6. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
7. What happens when Haroun puts Butt the Hoopoe's mechanical brain back in Butt's head?
8. What happens when Haroun's wish comes true after drinking the Wishwater?
9. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
10. How does Haroun feel about his mother returning?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)