|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
(b) Swear Words.
(c) Paper Bags.
2. What does Haroun wish for?
(a) Light on the dark side of Kahani.
(b) All the stories in the world.
(c) A new mother and father.
(d) The death of Khattam-Shud.
3. What is the first thing Haroun does when he gets back to the houseboat?
4. What story does Rashid tell the audience at the rally?
(a) Haroun and the Great Battle.
(b) Haroun and the Kahani Moon.
(c) Haroun versus Kattam-Shud.
(d) Haroun and the Sea of Stories.
5. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
2. Who volunteers to act as a spy for the Gup army?
3. What does Haroun find by his pillow?
4. Why does Khattam-Shud hate stories?
5. Where is the second wedding party held?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Plentimaw Fishes as the Ocean becomes more and more poisoned?
2. How does Haroun feel when he is captured by Khattam-Shud's men?
3. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
4. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
5. Why does Haroun dislike long goodbyes?
6. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
7. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
8. What happens when Haroun's wish comes true after drinking the Wishwater?
9. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
10. How does Haroun feel about his mother returning?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)