|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Shadow Warrior?
(a) A smelly beast that lives in Chup.
(b) A slender snake that lives in Chup.
(c) A magical witch for Chup.
(d) A dark fighter for Chup.
2. What color nosewarmers do Pages of Gup wear?
3. Who saves Haroun, Mali, Butt the Hoopoe and Iff from the waters of Chup?
(a) Bahga and Goopy.
(b) Rashid and Soraya.
(c) Mudra and his shadow.
(d) Prince Bolo and Blabbermouth.
4. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
(a) The Dark Ship.
(b) The Deep Woods.
(c) The Commander's Tent.
(d) The Black Shore.
5. What is the poison being kept in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Khattam-Shud hate stories?
2. How many connector leads does Haroun have to connect Butt's brain box to?
3. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
4. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
5. What is the name of the device Iff gives Haroun?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Haroun dislike long goodbyes?
2. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
3. Why does Khattam-Shud divulge his plans to Haroun?
4. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
5. Why do some residents of Gup disapprove of Prince Bolo's reasons to go to war?
6. Describe the Dark Ship.
7. Describe Mudra.
8. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
9. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
10. What does the Gup army look like?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)