|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the water the closer Haroun gets to Chup territory?
(a) It gets warmer.
(b) It gets lighter.
(c) It gets more polluted.
(d) It gets brighter.
2. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
(a) He is hung.
(b) He is set aflame.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is crushed.
3. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
4. What color are the jackets the Eggheads wear?
5. Why does Khattam-Shud let poison stew for a while before using it?
(a) So it can age and ripen.
(b) So it can change color.
(c) So it can become weaker.
(d) So it can injure his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
2. What happens to Soraya at the end of the story?
3. What is a Shadow Warrior?
4. Who does Haroun suspect Khattam-Shud has in his custody?
5. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
2. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
3. What happens when Haroun puts Butt the Hoopoe's mechanical brain back in Butt's head?
4. What is a Shadow Warrior?
5. What does the Gup army look like?
6. How does Haroun feel when he is captured by Khattam-Shud's men?
7. What happens when Haroun's wish comes true after drinking the Wishwater?
8. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
9. Describe Mudra.
10. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)