|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the Guppee army enters Chup City?
(a) They are run out of town.
(b) They are ignored.
(c) They are spat upon.
(d) They are welcomed.
2. Why do Shadow Warriors sound strange when they speak?
(a) Because they do not speak well.
(b) Because they do not know how to speak.
(c) Because they have no voice box.
(d) Because they have no tongue.
3. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Prince Bolo.
4. What does Kahani mean?
5. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
(a) The Commander's Tent.
(b) The Dark Ship.
(c) The Deep Woods.
(d) The Black Shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
2. How does Haroun feel when he is captured?
3. Who is Mudra?
4. What kind of voice does Mali have?
5. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
2. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
3. What happens when Haroun's wish comes true after drinking the Wishwater?
4. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
5. Why do some residents of Gup disapprove of Prince Bolo's reasons to go to war?
6. What happens to Plentimaw Fishes as the Ocean becomes more and more poisoned?
7. Describe Mudra.
8. Describe the language Mudra communicates with.
9. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
10. How does Haroun feel about his mother returning?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)