|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Haroun feel when he is captured?
2. Who does Haroun suspect Khattam-Shud has in his custody?
3. How many connector leads does Haroun have to connect Butt's brain box to?
4. Who steals the Disconnector back from Haroun?
(d) Prince Bolo.
5. Why does Khattam-Shud let poison stew for a while before using it?
(a) So it can become weaker.
(b) So it can age and ripen.
(c) So it can change color.
(d) So it can injure his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Rashid's "Gift of Gab" return to him?
2. Why does Prince Bolo get angry with Blabbermouth?
3. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
4. What is the name of the device Iff gives Haroun?
5. What does Iff drop into the acidic water?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Gup army look like?
2. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
3. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
4. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
5. Describe Mudra.
6. Describe the Dark Ship.
7. What happens to Plentimaw Fishes as the Ocean becomes more and more poisoned?
8. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
9. What happens when Haroun's wish comes true after drinking the Wishwater?
10. What is a Shadow Warrior?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)