|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbol for Khattam-Shud?
(a) Zipped Lips.
(b) Closed Eyes.
(c) Open Mouth.
(d) Three Eyes,
2. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
(b) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
(c) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
(d) A bulb that is invisible.
3. What is unique about Khattam-Shud and his shadow?
(a) They are independent from each other.
(b) They are opposites of each other.
(c) They do not exist.
(d) They do not know each other.
4. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
(a) She likes him.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is neutral about him.
(d) She is confused about him.
5. What are poison blenders used for?
(a) Blending shadows and darkness for a spell.
(b) Blending ice and thick ocean water for the king.
(c) Blending an assortment of herbs for a toxic tea.
(d) Blending poison to be put into the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Shadow Warrior?
2. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
3. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
4. Who is Mudra?
5. What is the first thing Haroun does when he gets back to the houseboat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do some residents of Gup disapprove of Prince Bolo's reasons to go to war?
2. Why does Khattam-Shud divulge his plans to Haroun?
3. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
4. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
5. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
6. Describe the Dark Ship.
7. How does Haroun feel about his mother returning?
8. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
9. Describe Mudra.
10. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)