|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
(a) A baseball player.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A clerk.
2. Which dangerous item does the Chupwala messenger produce from his cloak?
(a) A cannon.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A sword.
3. What is a Web of Night?
(a) A type of cloth.
(b) A net.
(c) A tent.
(d) A shawl.
4. How do pages arrange themselves?
(a) Into chapters.
(b) Into boxes.
(c) Into stacks.
(d) Into files.
5. What does Haroun wish for?
(a) A new mother and father.
(b) The death of Khattam-Shud.
(c) All the stories in the world.
(d) Light on the dark side of Kahani.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
2. What are poison blenders used for?
3. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
4. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
5. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the language Mudra communicates with.
2. Why do some residents of Gup disapprove of Prince Bolo's reasons to go to war?
3. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
4. What does the Gup army look like?
5. How does Haroun feel about his mother returning?
6. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
7. Why does Haroun dislike long goodbyes?
8. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
9. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
10. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)