|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She is confused about him.
(c) She likes him.
(d) She is neutral about him.
2. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
(a) A humongus tub.
(b) A large Plug.
(c) A huge Net.
(d) A mega Cork.
3. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
(c) Prince Bolo.
4. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
5. What are poison blenders used for?
(a) Blending an assortment of herbs for a toxic tea.
(b) Blending poison to be put into the ocean.
(c) Blending ice and thick ocean water for the king.
(d) Blending shadows and darkness for a spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mudra?
2. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
3. What does Kahani mean?
4. What is unique about Shadows in Chup?
5. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Haroun dislike long goodbyes?
2. Why does Khattam-Shud divulge his plans to Haroun?
3. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
4. Describe the language Mudra communicates with.
5. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
6. Describe Mudra.
7. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
8. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
9. Why do some residents of Gup disapprove of Prince Bolo's reasons to go to war?
10. What happens when Haroun puts Butt the Hoopoe's mechanical brain back in Butt's head?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)