|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Shadow Warriors communicate?
(a) With their hands.
(b) With their hips.
(c) With their swords.
(d) With their mouths.
2. What is wrong with Batcheat's singing?
(a) It is in a foreign language.
(b) It is horrible.
(c) It is too beautiful.
(d) It is quiet.
3. What happens to the water the closer Haroun gets to Chup territory?
(a) It gets more polluted.
(b) It gets warmer.
(c) It gets brighter.
(d) It gets lighter.
4. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is hung.
(c) He is set aflame.
(d) He is crushed.
5. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
(a) A humongus tub.
(b) A huge Net.
(c) A mega Cork.
(d) A large Plug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Khattam-Shud hate stories?
2. What is a Web of Night?
3. Shadow Warriors are known as being what?
4. Which dangerous item does the Chupwala messenger produce from his cloak?
5. What is the name of the device Iff gives Haroun?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
2. Why does Khattam-Shud divulge his plans to Haroun?
3. What happens when Haroun's wish comes true after drinking the Wishwater?
4. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
5. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
6. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
7. Describe the Dark Ship.
8. What is a Shadow Warrior?
9. What happens to Plentimaw Fishes as the Ocean becomes more and more poisoned?
10. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)