|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Khattam-Shud let poison stew for a while before using it?
(a) So it can change color.
(b) So it can age and ripen.
(c) So it can injure his men.
(d) So it can become weaker.
2. Who is Mudra?
(a) A Plentimaw Fish.
(b) A page.
(c) A Floating Gardener.
(d) A Shadow Warrior.
3. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
(b) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
(c) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
(d) A bulb that is invisible.
4. What happens to Soraya at the end of the story?
(a) She comes home.
(b) She meets Blabbermouth.
(c) She goes to jail.
(d) She marries Mr. Sengupta.
5. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
(d) Prince Bolo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
2. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
3. Why does Khattam-Shud hate stories?
4. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
5. Where was Batcheat being held?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a Shadow Warrior?
2. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
3. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
4. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
5. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
6. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
7. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
8. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
9. How does Haroun feel when he is captured by Khattam-Shud's men?
10. Describe Mudra.
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)