|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
2. What does Haroun wish for?
(a) The death of Khattam-Shud.
(b) Light on the dark side of Kahani.
(c) A new mother and father.
(d) All the stories in the world.
3. What are poison blenders used for?
(a) Blending poison to be put into the ocean.
(b) Blending ice and thick ocean water for the king.
(c) Blending an assortment of herbs for a toxic tea.
(d) Blending shadows and darkness for a spell.
4. Who is Mudra?
(a) A Shadow Warrior.
(b) A Floating Gardener.
(c) A page.
(d) A Plentimaw Fish.
5. How do Shadow Warriors communicate?
(a) With their hips.
(b) With their hands.
(c) With their swords.
(d) With their mouths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
2. Which character saves the encampment from the Chupwala messenger's intentions?
3. What kind of voice does Mali have?
4. What is a darkbulb?
5. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a Shadow Warrior?
2. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
3. What does the Gup army look like?
4. Why do some residents of Gup disapprove of Prince Bolo's reasons to go to war?
5. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
6. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
7. Describe the language Mudra communicates with.
8. Describe the Dark Ship.
9. What happens to Plentimaw Fishes as the Ocean becomes more and more poisoned?
10. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)