|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color nosewarmers do Pages of Gup wear?
2. Who does Haroun suspect Khattam-Shud has in his custody?
3. What is the poison being kept in?
4. How do Shadow Warriors communicate?
(a) With their hips.
(b) With their hands.
(c) With their mouths.
(d) With their swords.
5. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that is invisible.
(b) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
(c) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
(d) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
2. How do pages arrange themselves?
3. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
4. Where was Batcheat being held?
5. What kind of voice does Mali have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
2. Describe the Dark Ship.
3. Describe the language Mudra communicates with.
4. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
5. What does the Gup army look like?
6. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
7. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
8. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
9. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
10. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)