|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
(a) Strong and handsome.
(b) Scrawny and plain.
(c) Short and ugly.
(d) Tall and lithe.
2. What is the first thing Haroun does when he gets back to the houseboat?
3. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
(a) Swear Words.
(c) Paper Bags.
4. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
(b) A bulb that is invisible.
(c) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
(d) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
5. How does Haroun feel when he is captured?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
2. Who does Haroun suspect Khattam-Shud has in his custody?
3. Which dangerous item does the Chupwala messenger produce from his cloak?
4. Who is Mudra?
5. What color is the cap royal pages wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Plentimaw Fishes as the Ocean becomes more and more poisoned?
2. What happens when Haroun puts Butt the Hoopoe's mechanical brain back in Butt's head?
3. How does Haroun feel when he is captured by Khattam-Shud's men?
4. What is a Shadow Warrior?
5. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
6. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
7. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
8. Why does Khattam-Shud divulge his plans to Haroun?
9. What happens when Haroun's wish comes true after drinking the Wishwater?
10. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)