|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their sword.
(b) Their mini Bezabans.
(c) Their armor.
(d) Their shadow.
2. What happens to Soraya at the end of the story?
(a) She meets Blabbermouth.
(b) She marries Mr. Sengupta.
(c) She comes home.
(d) She goes to jail.
3. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
(a) Turns into a monster.
(b) Kills Iff.
(c) Flys away.
(d) Tells his father.
4. What color is the cap royal pages wear?
5. Why does Khattam-Shud let poison stew for a while before using it?
(a) So it can age and ripen.
(b) So it can become weaker.
(c) So it can injure his men.
(d) So it can change color.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
2. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
3. How many Chupwala Warriors capture Haroun and his companions?
4. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
5. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
2. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
3. Why do some residents of Gup disapprove of Prince Bolo's reasons to go to war?
4. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
5. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
6. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
7. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
8. What is a Shadow Warrior?
9. What happens when Haroun puts Butt the Hoopoe's mechanical brain back in Butt's head?
10. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)