|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their mini Bezabans.
(b) Their sword.
(c) Their shadow.
(d) Their armor.
2. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
(a) He swam underwater.
(b) He disguised himself.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He hid behind a crate.
3. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
(a) Because he stole the Disconnector.
(b) Because he saved Gup.
(c) Because he loves his father.
(d) Because he defended Prince Bolo.
4. What is the most unusual thing about Shadow Warriors?
(a) Their noses.
(b) Their tongues.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their elbows.
5. Who saves Haroun, Mali, Butt the Hoopoe and Iff from the waters of Chup?
(a) Mudra and his shadow.
(b) Rashid and Soraya.
(c) Prince Bolo and Blabbermouth.
(d) Bahga and Goopy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Haroun feel when he is captured?
2. What is unique about Shadows in Chup?
3. Which item did Haroun forget he had in his pocket the whole time?
4. What is wrong with Batcheat's singing?
5. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
2. Describe the language Mudra communicates with.
3. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
4. Why do some residents of Gup disapprove of Prince Bolo's reasons to go to war?
5. What does the Gup army look like?
6. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
7. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
8. Why does Khattam-Shud divulge his plans to Haroun?
9. What happens when Haroun puts Butt the Hoopoe's mechanical brain back in Butt's head?
10. How does Haroun feel about his mother returning?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)