|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals the Disconnector back from Haroun?
(d) Prince Bolo.
2. What kind of voice does Mali have?
3. What happens when sunlight touches the Citadel in Chup?
(a) It begins to morph.
(b) It begins to melt.
(c) It begins to grow.
(d) It begins to sparkle.
4. What is a Web of Night?
(a) A type of cloth.
(b) A tent.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A net.
5. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
(a) Because he saved Gup.
(b) Because he defended Prince Bolo.
(c) Because he stole the Disconnector.
(d) Because he loves his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prince Bolo ride into battle?
2. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
3. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
4. How many Chupwala Warriors capture Haroun and his companions?
5. Who is Mudra?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Haroun feel when he is captured by Khattam-Shud's men?
2. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
3. Why is Butt the Hoopoe seemingly immune to the poisonous waters of the Ocean?
4. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
5. What is a Shadow Warrior?
6. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
7. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
8. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
9. What happens to Plentimaw Fishes as the Ocean becomes more and more poisoned?
10. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)