|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Shadow Warrior?
(a) A dark fighter for Chup.
(b) A magical witch for Chup.
(c) A slender snake that lives in Chup.
(d) A smelly beast that lives in Chup.
2. What does Kahani mean?
3. How many Chupwala Warriors capture Haroun and his companions?
4. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
(a) Prince Bolo.
5. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
(a) Short and ugly.
(b) Scrawny and plain.
(c) Strong and handsome.
(d) Tall and lithe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the second wedding party held?
2. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
3. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
4. What does Prince Bolo ride into battle?
5. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)