|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Haroun, Mali, Butt the Hoopoe and Iff from the waters of Chup?
(a) Prince Bolo and Blabbermouth.
(b) Mudra and his shadow.
(c) Bahga and Goopy.
(d) Rashid and Soraya.
2. What color are the jackets the Eggheads wear?
3. What is the first thing Haroun does when he gets back to the houseboat?
4. What does Prince Bolo ride into battle?
(a) A magic carpet.
(b) A clockwork dolphin.
(c) A broomstick.
(d) A mechanical horse.
5. Is Mudra friendly?
(a) Only sometimes.
(d) There is no one named Mudra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most unusual thing about Shadow Warriors?
2. Which character saves the encampment from the Chupwala messenger's intentions?
3. Why does Khattam-Shud let poison stew for a while before using it?
4. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
5. Who does Haroun suspect Khattam-Shud has in his custody?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
2. Describe Mudra.
3. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
4. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
5. Why do some residents of Gup disapprove of Prince Bolo's reasons to go to war?
6. What happens when Haroun puts Butt the Hoopoe's mechanical brain back in Butt's head?
7. What does the Gup army look like?
8. What happens when Haroun's wish comes true after drinking the Wishwater?
9. Describe the language Mudra communicates with.
10. Why does Khattam-Shud divulge his plans to Haroun?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)