|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
(b) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
(c) A bulb that is invisible.
(d) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
2. Where was Batcheat being held?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In a school.
(c) In a prison.
(d) In a tower.
3. Why does Khattam-Shud let poison stew for a while before using it?
(a) So it can injure his men.
(b) So it can age and ripen.
(c) So it can become weaker.
(d) So it can change color.
4. What color nosewarmers do Pages of Gup wear?
5. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their armor.
(b) Their shadow.
(c) Their sword.
(d) Their mini Bezabans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
2. Shadow Warriors are known as being what?
3. Who oversees the new government of Chup?
4. What happens when sunlight touches the Citadel in Chup?
5. Where is the second wedding party held?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Butt the Hoopoe seemingly immune to the poisonous waters of the Ocean?
2. How does Haroun feel when he is captured by Khattam-Shud's men?
3. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
4. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
5. Describe the language Mudra communicates with.
6. Describe Mudra.
7. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
8. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
9. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
10. What happens when Haroun's wish comes true after drinking the Wishwater?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)