|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
(a) He hid behind a crate.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He disguised himself.
(d) He swam underwater.
2. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
(a) Tall and lithe.
(b) Strong and handsome.
(c) Short and ugly.
(d) Scrawny and plain.
3. What color nosewarmers do Pages of Gup wear?
4. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
(a) He is set aflame.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is crushed.
(d) He is hung.
5. Does Rashid's "Gift of Gab" return to him?
(c) Only sometimes.
(d) Rashid never had the Gift of Gab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ruins Khattam-Shud's generator?
2. Who oversees the new government of Chup?
3. Which item did Haroun forget he had in his pocket the whole time?
4. What is the poison being kept in?
5. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
2. What is a Shadow Warrior?
3. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
4. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
5. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
6. How does Haroun feel when he is captured by Khattam-Shud's men?
7. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
8. Describe the language Mudra communicates with.
9. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
10. How does Haroun feel about his mother returning?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)