|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which dangerous item does the Chupwala messenger produce from his cloak?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sword.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A cannon.
2. What does Kahani mean?
3. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
(a) General Kitab.
(d) Prince Bolo.
4. Who oversees the new government of Chup?
(c) Prince Bolo.
5. What story does Rashid tell the audience at the rally?
(a) Haroun and the Kahani Moon.
(b) Haroun and the Great Battle.
(c) Haroun and the Sea of Stories.
(d) Haroun versus Kattam-Shud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Shadow Warrior?
2. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
3. What kind of voice does Mali have?
4. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
5. How many connector leads does Haroun have to connect Butt's brain box to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
2. Why does Haroun dislike long goodbyes?
3. Describe the Dark Ship.
4. Why does Khattam-Shud divulge his plans to Haroun?
5. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
6. What happens to Plentimaw Fishes as the Ocean becomes more and more poisoned?
7. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
8. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
9. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
10. How does Haroun feel about his mother returning?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)