|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
(a) She likes him.
(b) She is neutral about him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is confused about him.
2. What color are the jackets the Eggheads wear?
3. What are poison blenders used for?
(a) Blending an assortment of herbs for a toxic tea.
(b) Blending poison to be put into the ocean.
(c) Blending shadows and darkness for a spell.
(d) Blending ice and thick ocean water for the king.
4. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
(d) Prince Bolo.
5. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
(a) A baseball player.
(b) A clerk.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A dentist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
2. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
3. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
4. What happens when sunlight touches the Citadel in Chup?
5. Who oversees the new government of Chup?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
2. Why is Butt the Hoopoe seemingly immune to the poisonous waters of the Ocean?
3. Why do the members of the Gup army look like angels going into battle?
4. What does the Gup army look like?
5. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
6. How does Haroun feel when he is captured by Khattam-Shud's men?
7. Why is Blabbermouth able to snatch the bomb away from the messenger before it is able to detonate?
8. What happens to the citizens of Chup after Khattam-Shud is vanquished?
9. Describe the Dark Ship.
10. Why does Rashid tell Buttoo's audience the story of "Haroun and the Sea of Stories"?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)