|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sneaks into Buttoo's houseboat while Rashid and Haroun are sleeping?
(a) A lithe dancer.
(b) A sparkle faerie.
(c) A water genie.
(d) A slimey toad.
2. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
(a) Front row seats in his coach and a trip to Dull Lake.
(b) Back row seats in his coach and a trip back home.
(c) Front row seats
(d) Back row seats
3. What is the Twilight Strip?
(a) A section of cloth that is very valuable to the people of Gup.
(b) A section of territory that divides the light and dark side of Kahani.
(c) A special type of ritual makeup used by the people of Chup.
(d) A slang term for a special type of sandal.
4. How does Buttoo dress?
5. What is the Mystery of Bezaban?
(a) A dance.
(b) A cult.
(c) A crystal ball.
(d) A song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tool does the Disconnector most closely resemble?
2. How does the Hoopoe communicate?
3. Who is Butt?
4. What does Haroun think of the people they meet at the railway station?
5. What is Bezaban?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Iff and where he comes from.
2. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
3. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
4. What happens to the Ocean of Kahani when it is polluted?
5. Why is Butt the Hoopoe seemingly immune to the poisonous waters of the Ocean?
6. What is Moody Land?
7. What do Laminations look like and what purpose do they serve?
8. How does Rashid react to his wife's disappearance?
9. How does Haroun feel about his mother returning?
10. Why are the cities of Gup and Chup separated from each other?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)