|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gup City built?
(a) On an island.
(b) On an Archipelago.
(c) On a large continent.
(d) Under the ground.
2. How long does Haroun's attention span last for?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 43 minutes.
(c) 11 seconds.
(d) 11 minutes.
3. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
(a) His portly stature.
(b) His mustache.
(c) His lovely locks.
(d) His bushy eyebrows.
4. Do Floating Gardeners like to talk?
(c) Only sometimes.
(d) Floating Gardeners do not talk.
5. How many people were killed on the bus that plunged into the gully?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other name for the Parliament of Gup?
2. Who is King Chattergy?
3. Who does Iff suspect Gup City to be at war with?
4. Who is General Kitab?
5. What word does Butt start many of his sentences with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Haroun name his Hoopoe Butt?
2. Describe the language Mudra communicates with.
3. What does Gup City look like?
4. Why are Haroun and the other passengers frightened of Butt's driving?
5. What does Prince Bolo think of Batcheat?
6. Why does Butt stop at the vista outside of the Tunell of I?
7. Describe the Dark Ship.
8. Describe Iff and where he comes from.
9. Why does Haroun dislike long goodbyes?
10. Why is Prince Bolo so angry when he finds out Blabbermouth's secret?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)