|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle does Butt drive?
(a) A large SUV.
(b) A horse drawn carriage.
(c) A double decker bus.
(d) A mail coach.
2. What does Haroun think of the people they meet at the railway station?
(a) He does not trust them.
(b) He does not know what to think about them.
(c) He likes them a lot.
(d) He is amazed by them.
3. What is Bezaban?
(a) A giant building.
(b) A small goblet.
(c) A huge idol.
(d) A tiny brooch.
4. What is Kahani?
(a) Earth's twin sister.
(b) Earth's third bright star.
(c) Earth's second firey sun.
(d) Earth's second watery moon.
5. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rashid blame as the reason he has lost his ability to tell stories?
2. What is the only word Rashid can say at the end of Chapter 1?
3. What separates the Chuppwalas and the Guppees from each other?
4. Where is Bezaban located?
5. What color is Iff's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Oneeta?
2. Why does Butt the Hoopoe not move his beak when he speaks?
3. Why is Haroun embarrassed when he is unable to use his Wishwater properly?
4. Why are Guppees unsure of what to do with spies?
5. Describe Rashid.
6. What is the "Old Zone"?
7. Where did the Walrus get his name from?
8. What does Arabian Nights Plus One look like?
9. What does Prince Bolo think of Batcheat?
10. Describe Blabbermouth.
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)