|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Mist of Misery?
(a) A sparkling rain.
(b) A mysterious portal.
(c) A pungent perfume.
(d) A foul smelling mist.
2. How does Buttoo dress?
3. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
4. What is the only word Rashid can say at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What is Haroun's opinion of Rashid's stories?
(a) He finds them annoying.
(b) He finds them exciting.
(c) He finds them boring.
(d) He finds them fascinating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal does Haroun's bed take the shape of?
2. What vehicle does Butt drive?
3. How does Blabbermouth treat Haroun when they first meet?
4. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
5. Who does Iff suspect Gup City to be at war with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were Batcheat and her handmaidens at Chattery's Wall?
2. What does Arabian Nights Plus One look like?
3. Why does Butt stop at the vista outside of the Tunell of I?
4. Why are Guppees unsure of what to do with spies?
5. What is the P2C2E house and where is it located?
6. Where did the Walrus get his name from?
7. Why do the Page uniforms feature strange stories with Bolo's name in them?
8. What does Gup City look like?
9. Why does Butt agree to help Haroun by driving him to the Valley of K?
10. What is Moody Land?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)