|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Blabbermouth threaten Haroun?
(a) Because Haroun laughs at Blabbermouth.
(b) Because Haroun knows their secret.
(c) Because Haroun knows of Blabbermouth's family history.
(d) Because Haroun kisses Blabbermouth.
2. What is Batcheat's biggest flaw?
(a) She is very rude.
(b) She can only speak backwards.
(c) She wears ugly clothing.
(d) She sings horribly.
3. Which tool does the Disconnector most closely resemble?
(a) A screwdriver.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A saw.
4. Why do the passengers fear for their lives while riding with Butt?
(a) Because he is boring and dull.
(b) Because he drives like a maniac.
(c) Because he acts mean and murderous.
(d) Because he ignores them completely.
5. Where do the people of Kahani get their treats from?
(a) The Sun.
(d) The Moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Prince Bolo love his betrothed?
2. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
3. What is a floating gardener?
4. How does Blabbermouth treat Haroun when they first meet?
5. Why does Butt not stop to pick up the mail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Plentimaw Fish look like.
2. Describe Blabbermouth.
3. Why does Soraya choose to leave her family?
4. Who is Oneeta?
5. What does Gup City look like?
6. Why does Butt agree to help Haroun by driving him to the Valley of K?
7. What does Dull Lake look like?
8. How does Rashid react to his wife's disappearance?
9. Why is Haroun's "princess rescue dream" strange?
10. What is a Hoopoe?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)