|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Iff's hair?
2. Who meets Rashid and Haroun at the railway station?
(a) Two firemen.
(b) Two children.
(c) Twin teachers.
(d) Two politicos.
3. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(b) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
(c) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
(d) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
4. What is Moody Land?
(a) A theme park full of sad mascots and visitors.
(b) An underwater world where everyone is sad and blue.
(c) A school that teaches the magic of Moody.
(d) A country that changes depending upon the mood of its residents.
5. Who does Rashid blame as the reason he has lost his ability to tell stories?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kahani invisible?
2. Does Prince Bolo believe Rashid's story about how he came to be on the planet?
3. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
4. How long does Haroun's attention span last for?
5. Where is the P2C2E House located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Guppees unsure of what to do with spies?
2. Why does Soraya choose to leave her family?
3. Why is Haroun's "princess rescue dream" strange?
4. Describe Mali.
5. What does Prince Bolo think of Batcheat?
6. What is the Mist of Misery?
7. Describe Iff and where he comes from.
8. Describe Haroun.
9. What is the P2C2E house and where is it located?
10. Why are Haroun and the other passengers frightened of Butt's driving?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)