|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haroun think of the people they meet at the railway station?
(a) He does not trust them.
(b) He is amazed by them.
(c) He likes them a lot.
(d) He does not know what to think about them.
2. Who is Haroun?
(a) There is no one named Haroun in the story.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The protagonist.
(d) The antagonist.
3. Who is also known as the "Shah of Blah"?
(b) Mr. Sengupta.
4. What is Batcheat's biggest flaw?
(a) She can only speak backwards.
(b) She is very rude.
(c) She sings horribly.
(d) She wears ugly clothing.
5. Who does Rashid blame as the reason he has lost his ability to tell stories?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bezaban located?
2. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
3. Who is Mr. Sengupta?
4. Who meets Rashid and Haroun at the railway station?
5. How fast does Butt drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Moody Land?
2. What is a Hoopoe?
3. Describe Mali.
4. Why does Butt the Hoopoe not move his beak when he speaks?
5. What does Prince Bolo think of Batcheat?
6. What is the "Old Zone"?
7. Describe Iff and where he comes from.
8. Why does Buttoo hire Rashid to speak on stage?
9. Why are the cities of Gup and Chup separated from each other?
10. Describe Rashid.
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)