|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mali?
(a) A Plentimaw Fishes.
(b) A Floating Gardener.
(c) A storyteller.
(d) A king.
2. What is the Twilight Strip?
(a) A section of territory that divides the light and dark side of Kahani.
(b) A special type of ritual makeup used by the people of Chup.
(c) A section of cloth that is very valuable to the people of Gup.
(d) A slang term for a special type of sandal.
3. Who is Rashid?
(a) Haroun's sister.
(b) Haroun's brother.
(c) Haroun's mother.
(d) Haroun's father.
4. What is Bezaban made out of?
(b) Black ice.
(c) Frozen stories.
(d) Pure darkness.
5. Why is Rashid accused of being a spy?
(a) Because he lost the gift of gab.
(b) Because he is found in enemy territory.
(c) Because he holds an enemy weapon.
(d) Because he dresses unusually.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Pages of Gup?
2. How fast does Butt drive?
3. Why is Kahani invisible?
4. Why is the story Haroun dreams strange?
5. Who does Soraya run off with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were Batcheat and her handmaidens at Chattery's Wall?
2. What does Dull Lake look like?
3. What does Prince Bolo think of Batcheat?
4. Why are Haroun and the other passengers frightened of Butt's driving?
5. Why does Soraya choose to leave her family?
6. Who is Oneeta?
7. Why does Butt stop at the vista outside of the Tunell of I?
8. What does Gup City look like?
9. Describe Mali.
10. Why does Butt the Hoopoe not move his beak when he speaks?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)