|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kahani invisible?
(a) Because it spins too fast.
(b) Because it is made up of space.
(c) Because it does not exist.
(d) Because it is cloaked in shadow.
2. Why does Buttoo fly into a rage?
(a) Because he does not want to hear gloomy stories.
(b) Because Haroun calls him a thief and a liar.
(c) Because his wife leaves him for the local baker.
(d) Because Rashid steals his money.
3. What is Bezaban?
(a) A tiny brooch.
(b) A huge idol.
(c) A giant building.
(d) A small goblet.
4. What is Blabbermouth's secret?
(a) Blabbermouth is a fairy.
(b) Blabbermouth is a girl.
(c) Blabbermouth is a boy.
(d) Blabbermouth is a elf.
5. How many soliders does Buttoo travel with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Buttoo's houseboat?
2. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
3. How does Haroun react when he hears the name "Khattam-Shud"?
4. Who is Soraya?
5. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Buttoo hire Rashid to speak on stage?
2. What does Gup City look like?
3. How does Rashid react to his wife's disappearance?
4. Describe Butt.
5. What happens to the Ocean of Kahani when it is polluted?
6. Describe what Plentimaw Fish look like.
7. What does Dull Lake look like?
8. What is the Mist of Misery?
9. What is the P2C2E house and where is it located?
10. Why can Rashid only say "ark" when he is on stage in the Town of G?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)