|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the water look like in Gup City?
2. What is Rashid's vocation?
3. Why is Rashid accused of being a spy?
(a) Because he holds an enemy weapon.
(b) Because he dresses unusually.
(c) Because he is found in enemy territory.
(d) Because he lost the gift of gab.
4. What is Haroun's opinion of Rashid's stories?
(a) He finds them annoying.
(b) He finds them boring.
(c) He finds them fascinating.
(d) He finds them exciting.
5. How many people were killed on the bus that plunged into the gully?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Blabbermouth treat Haroun when they first meet?
2. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
3. What is the entirety of Gup's army called?
4. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
5. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Iff and where he comes from.
2. What is the Mist of Misery?
3. Describe Butt.
4. Why are the cities of Gup and Chup separated from each other?
5. What is the P2C2E house and where is it located?
6. Why does Haroun name his Hoopoe Butt?
7. Describe Buttoo.
8. Describe Mali.
9. What is the "Old Zone"?
10. Describe Blabbermouth.
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)