|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mali?
(a) A Plentimaw Fishes.
(b) A king.
(c) A storyteller.
(d) A Floating Gardener.
2. How many people were killed on the bus that plunged into the gully?
3. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
(a) They turn on and off their engines.
(b) They drive very slowly around the depot.
(c) They open their doors and then shut them.
(d) They walk around pretending to chat with people.
4. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
(a) Because they like the decor of the room that is not theirs.
(b) Because they want to trick Buttoo.
(c) Because they are scared.
(d) Because they can't sleep.
5. What is Kahani?
(a) Earth's twin sister.
(b) Earth's second watery moon.
(c) Earth's third bright star.
(d) Earth's second firey sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is General Kitab?
2. What happened to Batcheat?
3. Where is the Town of G?
4. What color is Iff's hair?
5. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Plentimaw Fishes as the Ocean becomes more and more poisoned?
2. Why are the cities of Gup and Chup separated from each other?
3. What happens when Haroun enters the P2C2E house?
4. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
5. Why does Haroun dislike long goodbyes?
6. Where did the Walrus get his name from?
7. Why does Khattam-Shud divulge his plans to Haroun?
8. Why is Butt the Hoopoe seemingly immune to the poisonous waters of the Ocean?
9. Describe Blabbermouth.
10. What is the "Old Zone"?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)