|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alifbay?
(a) A continent.
(b) A planet.
(c) A country.
(d) A city.
2. Why does Iff give Haroun the story water to drink?
(a) Because Haroun is curious about what it does.
(b) Because Haroun asks for it.
(c) Because Haroun is thirsty.
(d) Because Haroun is sad.
3. Where is Iff from?
(a) Dull Lake.
(b) Valley of K.
(c) Town of G.
(d) Ocean of the Streams Story.
4. What is the other name for the Parliament of Gup?
5. Who is Mali?
(a) A storyteller.
(b) A Floating Gardener.
(c) A king.
(d) A Plentimaw Fishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Butt start many of his sentences with?
2. Does Prince Bolo love his betrothed?
3. How do Iff and Butt the Hoopoe react to the suspicion of Gup City being at war?
4. Where is the P2C2E House located?
5. Who does the Hoopoe remind Haroun of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rashid react to his wife's disappearance?
2. Describe Haroun.
3. Who is Oneeta?
4. Why are Guppees unsure of what to do with spies?
5. Why can Rashid only say "ark" when he is on stage in the Town of G?
6. Why is Haroun embarrassed when he is unable to use his Wishwater properly?
7. Describe Mali.
8. Where did the Walrus get his name from?
9. Why does Haroun name his Hoopoe Butt?
10. Describe Iff and where he comes from.
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)