|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Batcheat?
(a) She was made mute.
(b) She was kidnapped.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She was married off.
2. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Gup City.
(b) Town of G.
(c) Twilight Strip.
(d) Dull Lake.
3. How long does Haroun's attention span last for?
(a) 43 minutes.
(b) 11 seconds.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 11 minutes.
4. What color is Batcheat's hair?
5. What is Blabbermouth's secret?
(a) Blabbermouth is a girl.
(b) Blabbermouth is a boy.
(c) Blabbermouth is a elf.
(d) Blabbermouth is a fairy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sneaks into Buttoo's houseboat while Rashid and Haroun are sleeping?
2. Why does Iff agree to take Haroun to Gup City?
3. Where is Gup City built?
4. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
5. What is the Mist of Misery?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Butt the Hoopoe not move his beak when he speaks?
2. Describe Haroun.
3. Why were Batcheat and her handmaidens at Chattery's Wall?
4. What is Moody Land?
5. Why can Rashid only say "ark" when he is on stage in the Town of G?
6. What is the P2C2E house and where is it located?
7. Describe Buttoo.
8. Describe Rashid.
9. Why is Haroun's "princess rescue dream" strange?
10. Why are Guppees unsure of what to do with spies?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)