|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
(a) His portly stature.
(b) His bushy eyebrows.
(c) His mustache.
(d) His lovely locks.
2. How many soliders does Buttoo travel with?
3. Who is Butt?
(a) A dubious man from the sewers.
(b) A dirty child from a poor neighborhood.
(c) A large man Haroun meets at the bus station.
(d) A lovely young woman from the local college.
4. What does Haroun think of the people they meet at the railway station?
(a) He likes them a lot.
(b) He does not trust them.
(c) He is amazed by them.
(d) He does not know what to think about them.
5. What color is Blabbermouth's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Blabbermouth treat Haroun when they first meet?
2. Why does Iff give Haroun the story water to drink?
3. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
4. Does Prince Bolo love his betrothed?
5. How long ago did a bus plunge into the gully?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Buttoo hire Rashid to speak on stage?
2. What is the P2C2E house and where is it located?
3. Who is Oneeta?
4. Why do the Page uniforms feature strange stories with Bolo's name in them?
5. Describe Iff and where he comes from.
6. Why are Haroun and the other passengers frightened of Butt's driving?
7. Why is Haroun embarrassed when he is unable to use his Wishwater properly?
8. Why can Rashid only say "ark" when he is on stage in the Town of G?
9. Describe what Plentimaw Fish look like.
10. What is the Mist of Misery?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)