|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Prince Bolo betrothed to?
(a) Princess Snickermole.
(b) Princess Batcheat.
(c) Princess Uglymug.
(d) Princess Snaggletooth.
2. What is the Mist of Misery?
(a) A mysterious portal.
(b) A sparkling rain.
(c) A pungent perfume.
(d) A foul smelling mist.
3. What is Bezaban?
(a) A small goblet.
(b) A huge idol.
(c) A giant building.
(d) A tiny brooch.
4. How long ago did a bus plunge into the gully?
(a) Five days.
(b) One month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two hours.
5. Why is the story Haroun dreams strange?
(a) Because Iff poisoned the story.
(b) Because the story was told backwards.
(c) Because the water he drank was polluted.
(d) Because when he woke up he was upside down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Blabbermouth treat Haroun when they first meet?
2. What is the Mystery of Bezaban?
3. How do Iff and Butt the Hoopoe react to the suspicion of Gup City being at war?
4. Who is Mali?
5. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mali.
2. Why does Butt stop at the vista outside of the Tunell of I?
3. Why are the cities of Gup and Chup separated from each other?
4. Why does Haroun name his Hoopoe Butt?
5. Why are Guppees unsure of what to do with spies?
6. Where did the Walrus get his name from?
7. What is the P2C2E house and where is it located?
8. What is the "Old Zone"?
9. What is Moody Land?
10. Describe Buttoo.
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)