|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
(a) Front row seats in his coach and a trip to Dull Lake.
(b) Back row seats in his coach and a trip back home.
(c) Back row seats
(d) Front row seats
2. Which type of tasty treat does Iff offer Haroun?
3. What is Bezaban made out of?
(a) Black ice.
(c) Frozen stories.
(d) Pure darkness.
4. Why does Haroun feel as if he has failed when he uses the Wishwater?
(a) Beause he is unable to help his father.
(b) Because he does not know what to wish for.
(c) Because he keeps thinking of himself.
(d) Because he can only wish for selfish things.
5. What is the entirety of Gup's army called?
(a) A Verse.
(b) A Library.
(c) A Sauna.
(d) A Whirlpool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Blabbermouth's hair?
2. Why does Iff give Haroun the story water to drink?
3. Who is Mr. Sengupta?
4. What is a Hoopoe?
5. What color are the tents of the Chupwala army?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Bezaban idol look like?
2. Why is Butt the Hoopoe seemingly immune to the poisonous waters of the Ocean?
3. How does Rashid react to his wife's disappearance?
4. What does Prince Bolo think of Batcheat?
5. Describe what Plentimaw Fish look like.
6. Where did the Walrus get his name from?
7. What is Moody Land?
8. Why is Haroun's "princess rescue dream" strange?
9. Why does Khattam-Shud divulge his plans to Haroun?
10. How is Haroun saved from his capture on the Dark Ship?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)