|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Rashid and Haroun at the railway station?
(a) Two children.
(b) Twin teachers.
(c) Two firemen.
(d) Two politicos.
2. How long does Haroun's attention span last for?
(a) 11 seconds.
(b) 11 minutes.
(c) 43 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. Why does Haroun wish to go to Gup City?
(a) To find his mother, Soraya.
(b) To find Buttoo a new tie.
(c) To get his father's cancelled subscription reversed.
(d) To talk to the Walrus about becoming a Storyteller.
4. Who is Buttoo?
(a) The Lonely Servant.
(b) The Winning Politician.
(c) The Big Boss.
(d) The Lost Boy.
5. Where is the P2C2E House located?
(a) Dull Lake.
(b) Twilight Strip.
(c) Town of G.
(d) Gup City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
2. Where do the people of Kahani get their treats from?
3. Who is Blabbermouth?
4. Who is Khattam-Shud?
5. Where does the Gup army meet before pulling out of the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Bezaban idol look like?
2. Describe Blabbermouth.
3. Describe Rashid.
4. What happens to the Ocean of Kahani when it is polluted?
5. Why are the cities of Gup and Chup separated from each other?
6. Why does Butt the Hoopoe not move his beak when he speaks?
7. What is a Hoopoe?
8. Describe Butt.
9. Why are Haroun and the other passengers frightened of Butt's driving?
10. What does Gup City look like?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)