|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mali?
(a) A Plentimaw Fishes.
(b) A storyteller.
(c) A Floating Gardener.
(d) A king.
2. How long does Haroun's attention span last for?
(a) 11 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 11 seconds.
(d) 43 minutes.
3. What is Moody Land?
(a) A theme park full of sad mascots and visitors.
(b) A country that changes depending upon the mood of its residents.
(c) An underwater world where everyone is sad and blue.
(d) A school that teaches the magic of Moody.
4. What does Wishwater look like?
(a) Muddy and thick.
(b) Dazzling and colorful.
(c) Dark and glittery.
(d) Silver and silky.
5. Where is the Land of Chup located?
(a) Dark Side of Kahani.
(b) Dull Lake.
(c) Twilight Strip.
(d) Valley of K.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Moody Land a real place?
2. Who is Soraya?
3. Where does the Gup army meet before pulling out of the city?
4. Why do the passengers fear for their lives while riding with Butt?
5. What color are the tents of the Chupwala army?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Blabbermouth.
2. How does Rashid react to his wife's disappearance?
3. Describe Butt.
4. Why are Guppees unsure of what to do with spies?
5. Describe what Plentimaw Fish look like.
6. Describe Haroun.
7. What does Dull Lake look like?
8. What is Moody Land?
9. What is a Hoopoe?
10. Why does Butt stop at the vista outside of the Tunell of I?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)