|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbol for Khattam-Shud?
(a) Open Mouth.
(b) Three Eyes,
(c) Zipped Lips.
(d) Closed Eyes.
2. Who ruins Khattam-Shud's generator?
(d) Butt the Hoopoe.
3. How many Chupwala Warriors capture Haroun and his companions?
4. How do pages arrange themselves?
(a) Into chapters.
(b) Into stacks.
(c) Into files.
(d) Into boxes.
5. Is Khattam-Shud's voice like his subjects?
(a) Khattam-Shud is unable to speak.
(c) A little.
6. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
(b) A bulb that is invisible.
(c) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
(d) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
7. What is unique about Shadows in Chup?
(a) They live in small colonies.
(b) They have their own capital city.
(c) They are equals to the people they are joined to.
(d) They live independently of their masters.
8. Does Rashid's "Gift of Gab" return to him?
(b) Only sometimes.
(d) Rashid never had the Gift of Gab.
9. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
(a) Prince Bolo.
(b) General Kitab.
10. How do Shadow Warriors communicate?
(a) With their mouths.
(b) With their swords.
(c) With their hips.
(d) With their hands.
11. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
(a) Prince Bolo.
12. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
13. What is the poison being kept in?
14. Why does Prince Bolo get angry with Blabbermouth?
(a) Because Blabbermouth is revealed to be a she.
(b) Because Blabbermouth abandons the encampment.
(c) Because Blabbermouth challenges his manhood.
(d) Because Blabbermouth makes fun of his beloved Batcheat.
15. Is Mudra friendly?
(b) There is no one named Mudra.
(c) Only sometimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
2. What does Haroun find by his pillow?
3. Which character saves the encampment from the Chupwala messenger's intentions?
4. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
5. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)