|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who oversees the new government of Chup?
(d) Prince Bolo.
2. Who ruins Khattam-Shud's generator?
(b) Butt the Hoopoe.
3. Does Rashid's "Gift of Gab" return to him?
(b) Rashid never had the Gift of Gab.
(c) Only sometimes.
4. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
(a) He is set aflame.
(b) He is crushed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is hung.
5. Where is the second wedding party held?
(a) The Citadel.
(b) The Royal Palace.
(c) The Old Zone.
(d) The Lagoon.
6. How do Shadow Warriors communicate?
(a) With their mouths.
(b) With their hands.
(c) With their swords.
(d) With their hips.
7. What is the first thing Haroun does when he gets back to the houseboat?
8. Which item did Haroun forget he had in his pocket the whole time?
(a) The Disconnector.
(b) A poetry book.
(d) A Page's cap.
9. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
(a) A clerk.
(b) A baseball player.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A teacher.
10. How do pages arrange themselves?
(a) Into files.
(b) Into stacks.
(c) Into boxes.
(d) Into chapters.
11. What does Iff drop into the acidic water?
(a) His sash.
(b) His turban.
(c) His shoe.
(d) His Disconnector.
12. Shadow Warriors are known as being what?
13. What is unique about Khattam-Shud and his shadow?
(a) They do not know each other.
(b) They are independent from each other.
(c) They do not exist.
(d) They are opposites of each other.
14. How many Chupwala Warriors capture Haroun and his companions?
15. Where was Batcheat being held?
(a) In a school.
(b) In a tower.
(c) In a prison.
(d) In a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Haroun and Rashid back to the houseboat?
2. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
3. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
4. What does Haroun wish for?
5. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)