|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the Guppee army enters Chup City?
(a) They are ignored.
(b) They are welcomed.
(c) They are run out of town.
(d) They are spat upon.
2. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
(a) Because he loves his father.
(b) Because he stole the Disconnector.
(c) Because he saved Gup.
(d) Because he defended Prince Bolo.
3. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
(b) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
(c) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
(d) A bulb that is invisible.
4. Who saves Haroun, Mali, Butt the Hoopoe and Iff from the waters of Chup?
(a) Bahga and Goopy.
(b) Prince Bolo and Blabbermouth.
(c) Rashid and Soraya.
(d) Mudra and his shadow.
5. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
(c) Swear Words.
(d) Paper Bags.
6. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their shadow.
(b) Their sword.
(c) Their mini Bezabans.
(d) Their armor.
7. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is hung.
(c) He is set aflame.
(d) He is crushed.
8. What is unique about Khattam-Shud and his shadow?
(a) They are opposites of each other.
(b) They do not exist.
(c) They are independent from each other.
(d) They do not know each other.
9. What is the most unusual thing about Shadow Warriors?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their tongues.
(c) Their noses.
(d) Their elbows.
10. Who ruins Khattam-Shud's generator?
(a) Butt the Hoopoe.
11. Which character saves the encampment from the Chupwala messenger's intentions?
(c) General Kitab.
(d) Prince Bolo.
12. What does Kahani mean?
13. What is the symbol for Khattam-Shud?
(a) Zipped Lips.
(b) Open Mouth.
(c) Closed Eyes.
(d) Three Eyes,
14. How do pages arrange themselves?
(a) Into boxes.
(b) Into stacks.
(c) Into files.
(d) Into chapters.
15. Which dangerous item does the Chupwala messenger produce from his cloak?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sword.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A cannon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
2. Why does Khattam-Shud hate stories?
3. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
4. What does Haroun wish for?
5. How many Chupwala Warriors capture Haroun and his companions?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)