|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their armor.
(b) Their shadow.
(c) Their sword.
(d) Their mini Bezabans.
2. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
(a) Turns into a monster.
(b) Kills Iff.
(c) Flys away.
(d) Tells his father.
3. What is unique about Shadows in Chup?
(a) They are equals to the people they are joined to.
(b) They have their own capital city.
(c) They live in small colonies.
(d) They live independently of their masters.
4. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
(a) Short and ugly.
(b) Tall and lithe.
(c) Scrawny and plain.
(d) Strong and handsome.
5. Which dangerous item does the Chupwala messenger produce from his cloak?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sword.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A cannon.
6. How do Shadow Warriors communicate?
(a) With their hands.
(b) With their mouths.
(c) With their swords.
(d) With their hips.
7. What does Haroun find by his pillow?
(a) A new night shirt.
(b) A silver pocket watch.
(c) A golden envelope.
(d) A bunch of roses.
8. What kind of voice does Mali have?
9. What is the first thing Haroun does when he gets back to the houseboat?
10. What does Kahani mean?
11. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
12. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
(c) General Kitab.
(d) Prince Bolo.
13. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
(a) He is crushed.
(b) He is set aflame.
(c) He is hung.
(d) He is shot.
14. What happens to Soraya at the end of the story?
(a) She goes to jail.
(b) She comes home.
(c) She meets Blabbermouth.
(d) She marries Mr. Sengupta.
15. Who oversees the new government of Chup?
(b) Prince Bolo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
2. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
3. What is the poison being kept in?
4. What happens when sunlight touches the Citadel in Chup?
5. Who brings Haroun and Rashid back to the houseboat?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)