|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Khattam-Shud's voice like his subjects?
(a) A little.
(d) Khattam-Shud is unable to speak.
2. Who saves Haroun, Mali, Butt the Hoopoe and Iff from the waters of Chup?
(a) Mudra and his shadow.
(b) Prince Bolo and Blabbermouth.
(c) Rashid and Soraya.
(d) Bahga and Goopy.
3. What does Haroun find by his pillow?
(a) A bunch of roses.
(b) A silver pocket watch.
(c) A golden envelope.
(d) A new night shirt.
4. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
(a) He swam underwater.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He disguised himself.
(d) He hid behind a crate.
5. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
(b) Prince Bolo.
6. Where is the second wedding party held?
(a) The Citadel.
(b) The Lagoon.
(c) The Royal Palace.
(d) The Old Zone.
7. What happens to Soraya at the end of the story?
(a) She comes home.
(b) She goes to jail.
(c) She marries Mr. Sengupta.
(d) She meets Blabbermouth.
8. What does Prince Bolo ride into battle?
(a) A mechanical horse.
(b) A magic carpet.
(c) A broomstick.
(d) A clockwork dolphin.
9. What is the first thing Haroun does when he gets back to the houseboat?
10. What is a Web of Night?
(a) A net.
(b) A type of cloth.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A tent.
11. What does Kahani mean?
12. How many Chupwala Warriors capture Haroun and his companions?
13. Who steals the Disconnector back from Haroun?
(d) Prince Bolo.
14. Is Mudra friendly?
(a) There is no one named Mudra.
(c) Only sometimes.
15. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
(a) Because he defended Prince Bolo.
(b) Because he stole the Disconnector.
(c) Because he loves his father.
(d) Because he saved Gup.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
2. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
3. Why do Shadow Warriors sound strange when they speak?
4. What happens when sunlight touches the Citadel in Chup?
5. What does Haroun wish for?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)