|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the second wedding party held?
(a) The Royal Palace.
(b) The Old Zone.
(c) The Lagoon.
(d) The Citadel.
2. Who saves Haroun, Mali, Butt the Hoopoe and Iff from the waters of Chup?
(a) Prince Bolo and Blabbermouth.
(b) Bahga and Goopy.
(c) Mudra and his shadow.
(d) Rashid and Soraya.
3. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
4. Why do Shadow Warriors sound strange when they speak?
(a) Because they have no voice box.
(b) Because they do not know how to speak.
(c) Because they do not speak well.
(d) Because they have no tongue.
5. What is unique about Khattam-Shud and his shadow?
(a) They are opposites of each other.
(b) They do not know each other.
(c) They do not exist.
(d) They are independent from each other.
6. What language does Mudra speak?
7. What does Kahani mean?
8. How do Shadow Warriors communicate?
(a) With their swords.
(b) With their mouths.
(c) With their hips.
(d) With their hands.
9. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
(a) General Kitab.
(d) Prince Bolo.
10. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
(a) Because he stole the Disconnector.
(b) Because he saved Gup.
(c) Because he defended Prince Bolo.
(d) Because he loves his father.
11. Who oversees the new government of Chup?
(c) Prince Bolo.
12. Who ruins Khattam-Shud's generator?
(b) Butt the Hoopoe.
13. Who brings Haroun and Rashid back to the houseboat?
(d) Butt the Hoopoe.
14. What color nosewarmers do Pages of Gup wear?
15. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their armor.
(b) Their shadow.
(c) Their sword.
(d) Their mini Bezabans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
2. Which dangerous item does the Chupwala messenger produce from his cloak?
3. Who steals the Disconnector back from Haroun?
4. Who volunteers to act as a spy for the Gup army?
5. What does Prince Bolo ride into battle?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)