|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
2. Why does Khattam-Shud let poison stew for a while before using it?
(a) So it can become weaker.
(b) So it can change color.
(c) So it can age and ripen.
(d) So it can injure his men.
3. What is the most unusual thing about Shadow Warriors?
(a) Their elbows.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their tongues.
(d) Their noses.
4. Is Mudra friendly?
(a) Only sometimes.
(b) There is no one named Mudra.
5. What color are the jackets the Eggheads wear?
6. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
(a) Tall and lithe.
(b) Short and ugly.
(c) Strong and handsome.
(d) Scrawny and plain.
7. Who does Haroun suspect Khattam-Shud has in his custody?
8. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their mini Bezabans.
(b) Their sword.
(c) Their shadow.
(d) Their armor.
9. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
(a) Because he stole the Disconnector.
(b) Because he loves his father.
(c) Because he saved Gup.
(d) Because he defended Prince Bolo.
10. Does Rashid's "Gift of Gab" return to him?
(a) Only sometimes.
(d) Rashid never had the Gift of Gab.
11. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
(b) General Kitab.
(c) Prince Bolo.
12. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
13. Who ruins Khattam-Shud's generator?
(a) Butt the Hoopoe.
14. Who steals the Disconnector back from Haroun?
(a) Prince Bolo.
15. What do "nosewarmers" look like?
(a) Clown noses.
(c) Nose plugs.
(d) Little boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
2. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
3. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What are poison blenders used for?
5. What language does Mudra speak?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)