|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She likes him.
(c) She is confused about him.
(d) She is neutral about him.
2. Who oversees the new government of Chup?
(a) Prince Bolo.
3. Who ruins Khattam-Shud's generator?
(b) Butt the Hoopoe.
4. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
(d) Prince Bolo.
5. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
(a) He disguised himself.
(b) He hid behind a crate.
(c) He swam underwater.
(d) He ran away.
6. What story does Rashid tell the audience at the rally?
(a) Haroun and the Great Battle.
(b) Haroun and the Kahani Moon.
(c) Haroun and the Sea of Stories.
(d) Haroun versus Kattam-Shud.
7. Does Rashid's "Gift of Gab" return to him?
(a) Rashid never had the Gift of Gab.
(b) Only sometimes.
8. What is the poison being kept in?
9. Who is Mudra?
(a) A Shadow Warrior.
(b) A page.
(c) A Floating Gardener.
(d) A Plentimaw Fish.
10. What do "nosewarmers" look like?
(a) Clown noses.
(b) Nose plugs.
(c) Little boxes.
11. Who steals the Disconnector back from Haroun?
(d) Prince Bolo.
12. What are poison blenders used for?
(a) Blending poison to be put into the ocean.
(b) Blending an assortment of herbs for a toxic tea.
(c) Blending shadows and darkness for a spell.
(d) Blending ice and thick ocean water for the king.
13. What is the most unusual thing about Shadow Warriors?
(a) Their noses.
(b) Their tongues.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their elbows.
14. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is crushed.
(c) He is hung.
(d) He is set aflame.
15. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
(a) Because he defended Prince Bolo.
(b) Because he saved Gup.
(c) Because he stole the Disconnector.
(d) Because he loves his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
2. What happens to Soraya at the end of the story?
3. What is a darkbulb?
4. Is Mudra friendly?
5. How does Haroun feel when he is captured?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)