|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Haroun and Rashid back to the houseboat?
(d) Butt the Hoopoe.
2. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
3. Which item did Haroun forget he had in his pocket the whole time?
(a) A Page's cap.
(b) A poetry book.
(c) The Disconnector.
4. Who does Haroun suspect Khattam-Shud has in his custody?
5. What is the name of Haroun's home city?
6. What does Prince Bolo ride into battle?
(a) A broomstick.
(b) A clockwork dolphin.
(c) A mechanical horse.
(d) A magic carpet.
7. Who saves Haroun, Mali, Butt the Hoopoe and Iff from the waters of Chup?
(a) Mudra and his shadow.
(b) Rashid and Soraya.
(c) Bahga and Goopy.
(d) Prince Bolo and Blabbermouth.
8. How does Haroun feel when he is captured?
9. What does Kahani mean?
10. Is Mudra friendly?
(b) There is no one named Mudra.
(c) Only sometimes.
11. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that is invisible.
(b) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
(c) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
(d) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
12. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
(a) Because he stole the Disconnector.
(b) Because he loves his father.
(c) Because he saved Gup.
(d) Because he defended Prince Bolo.
13. How many connector leads does Haroun have to connect Butt's brain box to?
14. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
(a) Scrawny and plain.
(b) Tall and lithe.
(c) Strong and handsome.
(d) Short and ugly.
15. Why does Prince Bolo get angry with Blabbermouth?
(a) Because Blabbermouth makes fun of his beloved Batcheat.
(b) Because Blabbermouth is revealed to be a she.
(c) Because Blabbermouth challenges his manhood.
(d) Because Blabbermouth abandons the encampment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Soraya at the end of the story?
2. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
3. What happens when sunlight touches the Citadel in Chup?
4. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
5. What story does Rashid tell the audience at the rally?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)