|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Shadow Warriors sound strange when they speak?
(a) Because they have no tongue.
(b) Because they do not speak well.
(c) Because they have no voice box.
(d) Because they do not know how to speak.
2. What color are the jackets the Eggheads wear?
3. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
(a) A mega Cork.
(b) A large Plug.
(c) A huge Net.
(d) A humongus tub.
4. What kind of voice does Mali have?
5. What is the most unusual thing about Shadow Warriors?
(a) Their tongues.
(b) Their elbows.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their noses.
6. What happens to Soraya at the end of the story?
(a) She comes home.
(b) She marries Mr. Sengupta.
(c) She meets Blabbermouth.
(d) She goes to jail.
7. How do pages arrange themselves?
(a) Into stacks.
(b) Into boxes.
(c) Into chapters.
(d) Into files.
8. What is unique about Shadows in Chup?
(a) They live in small colonies.
(b) They live independently of their masters.
(c) They are equals to the people they are joined to.
(d) They have their own capital city.
9. Who steals the Disconnector back from Haroun?
(a) Prince Bolo.
10. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
(a) She is neutral about him.
(b) She is confused about him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She likes him.
11. What do "nosewarmers" look like?
(b) Clown noses.
(c) Nose plugs.
(d) Little boxes.
12. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
(a) Kills Iff.
(b) Tells his father.
(c) Turns into a monster.
(d) Flys away.
13. Who oversees the new government of Chup?
(d) Prince Bolo.
14. Which character saves the encampment from the Chupwala messenger's intentions?
(a) General Kitab.
(c) Prince Bolo.
15. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
2. What does Iff drop into the acidic water?
3. What does Haroun wish for?
4. What is a Web of Night?
5. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)