|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Chupwala Warriors capture Haroun and his companions?
2. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
(b) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
(c) A bulb that is invisible.
(d) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
3. How do Shadow Warriors communicate?
(a) With their hips.
(b) With their hands.
(c) With their swords.
(d) With their mouths.
4. Which character saves the encampment from the Chupwala messenger's intentions?
(a) General Kitab.
(b) Prince Bolo.
5. What color nosewarmers do Pages of Gup wear?
6. What does Haroun wish for?
(a) A new mother and father.
(b) Light on the dark side of Kahani.
(c) The death of Khattam-Shud.
(d) All the stories in the world.
7. How does Haroun feel when Blabbermouth kisses him?
8. What happens when the Guppee army enters Chup City?
(a) They are ignored.
(b) They are welcomed.
(c) They are run out of town.
(d) They are spat upon.
9. Does Rashid's "Gift of Gab" return to him?
(b) Only sometimes.
(d) Rashid never had the Gift of Gab.
10. Who steals the Disconnector back from Haroun?
(b) Prince Bolo.
11. What color is the cap royal pages wear?
12. What is the most unusual thing about Shadow Warriors?
(a) Their noses.
(b) Their tongues.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their elbows.
13. What is the poison being kept in?
14. What are poison blenders used for?
(a) Blending an assortment of herbs for a toxic tea.
(b) Blending ice and thick ocean water for the king.
(c) Blending shadows and darkness for a spell.
(d) Blending poison to be put into the ocean.
15. Is Khattam-Shud's voice like his subjects?
(a) Khattam-Shud is unable to speak.
(b) A little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mudra?
2. What is the name of Haroun's home city?
3. Which dangerous item does the Chupwala messenger produce from his cloak?
4. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
5. Who saves Haroun, Mali, Butt the Hoopoe and Iff from the waters of Chup?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)