Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A baseball player.
(c) A clerk.
(d) A dentist.
2. What is the most unusual thing about Shadow Warriors?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their noses.
(c) Their tongues.
(d) Their elbows.
3. Shadow Warriors are known as being what?
4. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
(a) Turns into a monster.
(b) Flys away.
(c) Tells his father.
(d) Kills Iff.
5. What is the name of Haroun's home city?
6. What is unique about Khattam-Shud and his shadow?
(a) They do not exist.
(b) They are independent from each other.
(c) They do not know each other.
(d) They are opposites of each other.
7. What language does Mudra speak?
8. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their armor.
(b) Their sword.
(c) Their mini Bezabans.
(d) Their shadow.
9. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
(b) Swear Words.
(c) Paper Bags.
10. Where was Batcheat being held?
(a) In a school.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) In a tower.
(d) In a prison.
11. What story does Rashid tell the audience at the rally?
(a) Haroun and the Sea of Stories.
(b) Haroun and the Kahani Moon.
(c) Haroun and the Great Battle.
(d) Haroun versus Kattam-Shud.
12. Which dangerous item does the Chupwala messenger produce from his cloak?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A sword.
(d) A cannon.
13. Who does Haroun suspect Khattam-Shud has in his custody?
14. Who saves Haroun, Mali, Butt the Hoopoe and Iff from the waters of Chup?
(a) Mudra and his shadow.
(b) Prince Bolo and Blabbermouth.
(c) Rashid and Soraya.
(d) Bahga and Goopy.
15. How many connector leads does Haroun have to connect Butt's brain box to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
2. Where are Haroun and his companions taken by the enemy?
3. Why does Khattam-Shud hate stories?
4. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
5. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)