|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Haroun, Mali, Butt the Hoopoe and Iff from the waters of Chup?
(a) Prince Bolo and Blabbermouth.
(b) Bahga and Goopy.
(c) Mudra and his shadow.
(d) Rashid and Soraya.
2. Who steals the Disconnector back from Haroun?
(a) Prince Bolo.
3. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
(a) Because he looks like his teacher.
(b) Because he looks like Mr. Sengupta.
(c) Because he looks like Prince Bolo.
(d) Because he looks like Butt.
4. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their shadow.
(b) Their sword.
(c) Their armor.
(d) Their mini Bezabans.
5. What happens to Soraya at the end of the story?
(a) She marries Mr. Sengupta.
(b) She meets Blabbermouth.
(c) She comes home.
(d) She goes to jail.
6. What does Haroun wish for?
(a) Light on the dark side of Kahani.
(b) A new mother and father.
(c) All the stories in the world.
(d) The death of Khattam-Shud.
7. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
(a) Short and ugly.
(b) Tall and lithe.
(c) Strong and handsome.
(d) Scrawny and plain.
8. Is Mudra friendly?
(a) There is no one named Mudra.
(c) Only sometimes.
9. Who volunteers to act as a spy for the Gup army?
(d) Prince Bolo.
10. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
(a) Tells his father.
(b) Turns into a monster.
(c) Kills Iff.
(d) Flys away.
11. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
12. What does Khattam-Shud look like according to Haroun?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A clerk.
(c) A baseball player.
(d) A teacher.
13. How does Haroun feel when he is captured?
14. Why does Prince Bolo get angry with Blabbermouth?
(a) Because Blabbermouth makes fun of his beloved Batcheat.
(b) Because Blabbermouth is revealed to be a she.
(c) Because Blabbermouth challenges his manhood.
(d) Because Blabbermouth abandons the encampment.
15. How do Shadow Warriors communicate?
(a) With their mouths.
(b) With their hips.
(c) With their swords.
(d) With their hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Khattam-Shud and his shadow?
2. What does Prince Bolo ride into battle?
3. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
4. What is unique about Shadows in Chup?
5. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)