|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
(d) Prince Bolo.
2. What is wrong with Batcheat's singing?
(a) It is quiet.
(b) It is in a foreign language.
(c) It is too beautiful.
(d) It is horrible.
3. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
(a) He disguised himself.
(b) He swam underwater.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He hid behind a crate.
4. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
(a) She is neutral about him.
(b) She likes him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is confused about him.
5. Who volunteers to act as a spy for the Gup army?
(b) Prince Bolo.
6. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
(a) Paper Bags.
(b) Swear Words.
7. What does Haroun wish for?
(a) The death of Khattam-Shud.
(b) Light on the dark side of Kahani.
(c) All the stories in the world.
(d) A new mother and father.
8. What color nosewarmers do Pages of Gup wear?
9. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their armor.
(b) Their sword.
(c) Their shadow.
(d) Their mini Bezabans.
10. What does Haroun find by his pillow?
(a) A bunch of roses.
(b) A new night shirt.
(c) A silver pocket watch.
(d) A golden envelope.
11. What does Kahani mean?
12. What is the symbol for Khattam-Shud?
(a) Zipped Lips.
(b) Three Eyes,
(c) Closed Eyes.
(d) Open Mouth.
13. What does Iff drop into the acidic water?
(a) His Disconnector.
(b) His sash.
(c) His shoe.
(d) His turban.
14. Where was Batcheat being held?
(a) In a prison.
(b) In a tower.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) In a school.
15. How do Shadow Warriors communicate?
(a) With their hips.
(b) With their swords.
(c) With their mouths.
(d) With their hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
2. Which color do Shadow Warriors paint their face?
3. What is the name of the device Iff gives Haroun?
4. Which dangerous item does the Chupwala messenger produce from his cloak?
5. Who steals the Disconnector back from Haroun?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)