|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who volunteers to act as a spy for the Gup army?
(b) Prince Bolo.
2. What is the name of Haroun's home city?
3. Who is Mudra?
(a) A Plentimaw Fish.
(b) A Shadow Warrior.
(c) A page.
(d) A Floating Gardener.
4. What color nosewarmers do Pages of Gup wear?
5. What does Haroun find by his pillow?
(a) A new night shirt.
(b) A golden envelope.
(c) A bunch of roses.
(d) A silver pocket watch.
6. What language does Mudra speak?
7. Why does Khattam-Shud let poison stew for a while before using it?
(a) So it can age and ripen.
(b) So it can become weaker.
(c) So it can injure his men.
(d) So it can change color.
8. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
(a) Scrawny and plain.
(b) Strong and handsome.
(c) Tall and lithe.
(d) Short and ugly.
9. What does Kahani mean?
10. Where was Batcheat being held?
(a) In a tower.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) In a school.
(d) In a prison.
11. What are poison blenders used for?
(a) Blending shadows and darkness for a spell.
(b) Blending poison to be put into the ocean.
(c) Blending ice and thick ocean water for the king.
(d) Blending an assortment of herbs for a toxic tea.
12. What is unique about Shadows in Chup?
(a) They are equals to the people they are joined to.
(b) They live in small colonies.
(c) They live independently of their masters.
(d) They have their own capital city.
13. What is a Shadow Warrior?
(a) A dark fighter for Chup.
(b) A slender snake that lives in Chup.
(c) A magical witch for Chup.
(d) A smelly beast that lives in Chup.
14. Where is the second wedding party held?
(a) The Citadel.
(b) The Royal Palace.
(c) The Lagoon.
(d) The Old Zone.
15. How many connector leads does Haroun have to connect Butt's brain box to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of voice does Mali have?
2. What is the poison being kept in?
3. What is the first thing Haroun does when he gets back to the houseboat?
4. Is Khattam-Shud's voice like his subjects?
5. Shadow Warriors are known as being what?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)