|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Rashid tell the audience at the rally?
(a) Haroun and the Sea of Stories.
(b) Haroun and the Kahani Moon.
(c) Haroun versus Kattam-Shud.
(d) Haroun and the Great Battle.
2. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
(b) Swear Words.
(d) Paper Bags.
3. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their armor.
(b) Their shadow.
(c) Their sword.
(d) Their mini Bezabans.
4. What is the name of Haroun's home city?
5. What color nosewarmers do Pages of Gup wear?
6. Who is Mudra?
(a) A Floating Gardener.
(b) A Plentimaw Fish.
(c) A Shadow Warrior.
(d) A page.
7. Why does Prince Bolo get angry with Blabbermouth?
(a) Because Blabbermouth challenges his manhood.
(b) Because Blabbermouth is revealed to be a she.
(c) Because Blabbermouth abandons the encampment.
(d) Because Blabbermouth makes fun of his beloved Batcheat.
8. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
(b) A bulb that is invisible.
(c) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
(d) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
9. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
(a) A humongus tub.
(b) A mega Cork.
(c) A large Plug.
(d) A huge Net.
10. What does Haroun wish for?
(a) Light on the dark side of Kahani.
(b) A new mother and father.
(c) The death of Khattam-Shud.
(d) All the stories in the world.
11. How many connector leads does Haroun have to connect Butt's brain box to?
12. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) Prince Bolo.
13. What is the name of the device Iff gives Haroun?
14. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
(a) General Kitab.
(d) Prince Bolo.
15. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
(a) He disguised himself.
(b) He hid behind a crate.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He swam underwater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
2. Who volunteers to act as a spy for the Gup army?
3. What kind of voice does Mali have?
4. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
5. Where was Batcheat being held?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)