|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Shadow Warriors sound strange when they speak?
(a) Because they have no voice box.
(b) Because they have no tongue.
(c) Because they do not speak well.
(d) Because they do not know how to speak.
2. What do Haroun and Rashid wear to keep warm?
(a) Swear Words.
(b) Paper Bags.
3. How do pages arrange themselves?
(a) Into stacks.
(b) Into files.
(c) Into chapters.
(d) Into boxes.
4. What does Khattam-Shud look like?
(a) Scrawny and plain.
(b) Short and ugly.
(c) Tall and lithe.
(d) Strong and handsome.
5. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
(a) Turns into a monster.
(b) Tells his father.
(c) Flys away.
(d) Kills Iff.
6. What story does Rashid tell the audience at the rally?
(a) Haroun and the Sea of Stories.
(b) Haroun versus Kattam-Shud.
(c) Haroun and the Kahani Moon.
(d) Haroun and the Great Battle.
7. What is the poison being kept in?
8. Why does Khattam-Shud hate stories?
(a) Because books are expensive.
(b) Because he is unable to read.
(c) Because he wishes to rule all worlds.
(d) Because stories remind him of his mother.
9. What is a Web of Night?
(a) A tent.
(b) A net.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A type of cloth.
10. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their sword.
(b) Their shadow.
(c) Their mini Bezabans.
(d) Their armor.
11. What is the name of Haroun's home city?
12. What is a Shadow Warrior?
(a) A magical witch for Chup.
(b) A dark fighter for Chup.
(c) A slender snake that lives in Chup.
(d) A smelly beast that lives in Chup.
13. What are poison blenders used for?
(a) Blending ice and thick ocean water for the king.
(b) Blending shadows and darkness for a spell.
(c) Blending an assortment of herbs for a toxic tea.
(d) Blending poison to be put into the ocean.
14. How does Haroun feel when he is captured?
15. Shadow Warriors are known as being what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What is unique about Khattam-Shud and his shadow?
3. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
4. Who ruins Khattam-Shud's generator?
5. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)