|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Haroun feel as if he has failed when he uses the Wishwater?
(a) Beause he is unable to help his father.
(b) Because he does not know what to wish for.
(c) Because he keeps thinking of himself.
(d) Because he can only wish for selfish things.
2. What does Kahani mean?
3. Why is Kahani invisible?
(a) Because it spins too fast.
(b) Because it does not exist.
(c) Because it is cloaked in shadow.
(d) Because it is made up of space.
4. Is Mudra friendly?
(c) Only sometimes.
(d) There is no one named Mudra.
5. Where is Dull Lake?
(a) In the sad city that forgot its name.
(b) Dull Lake does not exist.
(c) Near the Town of G.
(d) Near the Valley of K.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khattam-Shud do when Haroun challenges him?
2. Shadow Warriors are known as being what?
3. Where is Gup City built?
4. What happens to Rashid at the end of Chapter 1?
5. Which animal does Haroun's bed take the shape of?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)