|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbol for Khattam-Shud?
(a) Closed Eyes.
(b) Open Mouth.
(c) Zipped Lips.
(d) Three Eyes,
2. Why is Rashid accused of being a spy?
(a) Because he lost the gift of gab.
(b) Because he holds an enemy weapon.
(c) Because he dresses unusually.
(d) Because he is found in enemy territory.
3. What does Wishwater look like?
(a) Muddy and thick.
(b) Silver and silky.
(c) Dark and glittery.
(d) Dazzling and colorful.
4. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
(a) She likes him.
(b) She is confused about him.
(c) She is neutral about him.
(d) She hates him.
5. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
2. Who is the leader of the Chupwalas?
3. How does Haroun react when he hears the name "Khattam-Shud"?
4. What is Moody Land?
5. What language does Mudra speak?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)