|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brother and sisters does Haroun have?
(a) Two brothers and five sisters.
(b) Three bothers and two sisters.
(d) One brother and one sister.
2. Who is Khattam-Shud?
(a) A sweet and youthful girl.
(b) A lovely and soft duchess.
(c) A dark and evil prince.
(d) A quiet and thoughtful wiseman.
3. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is hung.
(c) He is set aflame.
(d) He is crushed.
4. Who is Soraya?
(a) Haroun's sister.
(b) Haroun's aunt.
(c) Haroun's mother.
(d) Haroun's father.
5. Who is Buttoo?
(a) The Winning Politician.
(b) The Big Boss.
(c) The Lost Boy.
(d) The Lonely Servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Khattam-Shud and his shadow?
2. What story does Rashid tell the audience at the rally?
3. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What language does Mudra speak?
5. Where was Batcheat being held?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)