|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many connector leads does Haroun have to connect Butt's brain box to?
2. What is a darkbulb?
(a) A bulb that gives off darkness instead of light.
(b) A bulb that electricutes anyone near it.
(c) A bulb that is invisible.
(d) A bulb that eminates negative feelings.
3. Who is Rashid?
(a) Haroun's mother.
(b) Haroun's father.
(c) Haroun's brother.
(d) Haroun's sister.
4. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
(a) Because they are scared.
(b) Because they like the decor of the room that is not theirs.
(c) Because they want to trick Buttoo.
(d) Because they can't sleep.
5. What is a Shadow Warrior?
(a) A magical witch for Chup.
(b) A smelly beast that lives in Chup.
(c) A slender snake that lives in Chup.
(d) A dark fighter for Chup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
2. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
3. What does Blabbermouth think of Batcheat?
4. What is Haroun's opinion of Rashid's stories?
5. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)