|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is General Kitab?
(a) The leader of Chup's army.
(b) The leader of the Plentimaw Fishes.
(c) The leader of the Floating Books.
(d) The leader of Gup's army.
2. Who oversees the new government of Chup?
(c) Prince Bolo.
3. Who does the Hoopoe remind Haroun of?
4. Why does Butt not stop to pick up the mail?
(a) So he can make it home in time for dinner.
(b) So he can impress Rashid and Haroun.
(c) So he can keep his promise to Haroun.
(d) So he can set a record.
5. Who sneaks into Buttoo's houseboat while Rashid and Haroun are sleeping?
(a) A lithe dancer.
(b) A water genie.
(c) A slimey toad.
(d) A sparkle faerie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Walrus offer to grant Haroun a favor?
2. What happens when sunlight touches the Citadel in Chup?
3. What is the poison being kept in?
4. What is unique about Shadows in Chup?
5. Who is also known as the "Shah of Blah"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)