|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kahani invisible?
(a) Because it is made up of space.
(b) Because it is cloaked in shadow.
(c) Because it does not exist.
(d) Because it spins too fast.
2. Who is Butt?
(a) A large man Haroun meets at the bus station.
(b) A dubious man from the sewers.
(c) A dirty child from a poor neighborhood.
(d) A lovely young woman from the local college.
3. What is unique about Khattam-Shud and his shadow?
(a) They are independent from each other.
(b) They are opposites of each other.
(c) They do not exist.
(d) They do not know each other.
4. Who is Mali?
(a) A Floating Gardener.
(b) A Plentimaw Fishes.
(c) A storyteller.
(d) A king.
5. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
(a) They drive very slowly around the depot.
(b) They turn on and off their engines.
(c) They open their doors and then shut them.
(d) They walk around pretending to chat with people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brother and sisters does Haroun have?
2. Which character knows how to speak Mudra's language?
3. What does Iff drop into the acidic water?
4. How fast does Butt drive?
5. What is the symbol for Khattam-Shud?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)