|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who volunteers to act as a spy for the Gup army?
(d) Prince Bolo.
2. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
(a) She is confused about him.
(b) She likes him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is neutral about him.
3. Why does Haroun say he knows Khattam-Shud?
(a) Because he looks like Mr. Sengupta.
(b) Because he looks like Butt.
(c) Because he looks like his teacher.
(d) Because he looks like Prince Bolo.
4. What is Batcheat's biggest flaw?
(a) She can only speak backwards.
(b) She is very rude.
(c) She sings horribly.
(d) She wears ugly clothing.
5. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(b) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(c) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
(d) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character offers Blabbermouth a new job?
2. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
3. Where is Iff from?
4. Who is General Kitab?
5. Why does Iff give Haroun the story water to drink?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)