|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Rashid tell the audience at the rally?
(a) Haroun and the Great Battle.
(b) Haroun and the Kahani Moon.
(c) Haroun versus Kattam-Shud.
(d) Haroun and the Sea of Stories.
2. How does Buttoo dress?
3. What does Blabbermouth think of Mudra?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She likes him.
(c) She is confused about him.
(d) She is neutral about him.
4. Who is Mali?
(a) A king.
(b) A Plentimaw Fishes.
(c) A storyteller.
(d) A Floating Gardener.
5. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
(a) Because he has a very very deep voice.
(b) Because he dances when he speaks.
(c) Because he speaks in a high pitched voice.
(d) Because he is very dramatic when he speaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Haroun and Rashid back to the houseboat?
2. How does Haroun feel when he is captured?
3. What is Kahani?
4. How many Chupwala Warriors capture Haroun and his companions?
5. What is the first thing Haroun does when he gets back to the houseboat?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)