|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the story Haroun dreams strange?
(a) Because the water he drank was polluted.
(b) Because when he woke up he was upside down.
(c) Because Iff poisoned the story.
(d) Because the story was told backwards.
2. Why does Haroun wish to go to Gup City?
(a) To find Buttoo a new tie.
(b) To find his mother, Soraya.
(c) To get his father's cancelled subscription reversed.
(d) To talk to the Walrus about becoming a Storyteller.
3. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
(a) Because he is very dramatic when he speaks.
(b) Because he speaks in a high pitched voice.
(c) Because he has a very very deep voice.
(d) Because he dances when he speaks.
4. What is Moody Land?
(a) An underwater world where everyone is sad and blue.
(b) A theme park full of sad mascots and visitors.
(c) A country that changes depending upon the mood of its residents.
(d) A school that teaches the magic of Moody.
5. What vehicle does Butt drive?
(a) A large SUV.
(b) A double decker bus.
(c) A horse drawn carriage.
(d) A mail coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the passengers fear for their lives while riding with Butt?
2. Which character saves the encampment from the Chupwala messenger's intentions?
3. What color nosewarmers do Pages of Gup wear?
4. Why does Haroun feel as if he has failed when he uses the Wishwater?
5. Who does Rashid blame as the reason he has lost his ability to tell stories?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)