|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Blabbermouth?
(a) A prince.
(b) A princess.
(c) A Page.
(d) A Water Genie.
2. How is Khattam-Shud killed?
(a) He is set aflame.
(b) He is hung.
(c) He is crushed.
(d) He is shot.
3. Why are Rashid and Haroun forced to buy a bus ticket?
(a) Because the politicos have their own private bus.
(b) Because thugs drop them off at the bus depot.
(c) Because their car gets stolen.
(d) Because they wish to chase after Soraya.
4. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
(a) Character Pudding.
(b) Plot Danishes.
(c) Story Water.
(d) Language Pies.
5. What is Haroun's opinion of Rashid's stories?
(a) He finds them annoying.
(b) He finds them boring.
(c) He finds them exciting.
(d) He finds them fascinating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
3. Who does Soraya run off with?
4. Why is it difficult to get a ticket for the buses leaving the depot?
5. How does Haroun feel when he is captured?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)