|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Was It the Walrus?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(b) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
(c) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(d) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
2. Does Prince Bolo love his betrothed?
(c) Only a little.
(d) Prince Bolo is not betrothed to wed.
3. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
(a) Because he speaks in a high pitched voice.
(b) Because he has a very very deep voice.
(c) Because he dances when he speaks.
(d) Because he is very dramatic when he speaks.
4. A Shadow Warrior always has what with them?
(a) Their shadow.
(b) Their sword.
(c) Their armor.
(d) Their mini Bezabans.
5. What does Blabbermouth think of Batcheat?
(a) Blabbermouth loves Batcheat.
(b) Blabbermouth is neutral toward Batcheat.
(c) Blabbermouth does not know Batcheat.
(d) Blabbermouth does not like Batcheat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iff drop into the acidic water?
2. Who is Mr. Sengupta?
3. Where is the P2C2E House located?
4. What is the Mist of Misery?
5. What is wrong with Batcheat's singing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)