|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Haroun's Wish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult to get a ticket for the buses leaving the depot?
(a) The buses only take people of a certain age.
(b) Tickets are very inexpensive so there is very high demand.
(c) There are not enough buses for all the people.
(d) Tickets only go on sale for five minutes at a time.
2. Who is also known as the "Shah of Blah"?
(d) Mr. Sengupta.
3. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
(a) They open their doors and then shut them.
(b) They turn on and off their engines.
(c) They drive very slowly around the depot.
(d) They walk around pretending to chat with people.
4. Where does the Gup army meet before pulling out of the city?
(a) The Palace.
(b) The Pleasure Garden.
(c) The Lagoon.
(d) The Fountain.
5. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(b) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
(c) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(d) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Haroun's attention span last for?
2. Who is Khattam-Shud?
3. What language does Mudra speak?
4. How did Mali manage to escape capture?
5. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)