|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Haroun's Wish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tool does the Disconnector most closely resemble?
(a) A saw.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A wrench.
(d) A hammer.
2. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
(a) Because they like the decor of the room that is not theirs.
(b) Because they want to trick Buttoo.
(c) Because they are scared.
(d) Because they can't sleep.
3. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
(a) His mustache.
(b) His bushy eyebrows.
(c) His portly stature.
(d) His lovely locks.
4. What color is the cup Iff gives to Haroun?
5. What is the Twilight Strip?
(a) A section of cloth that is very valuable to the people of Gup.
(b) A section of territory that divides the light and dark side of Kahani.
(c) A special type of ritual makeup used by the people of Chup.
(d) A slang term for a special type of sandal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Rashid and Haroun forced to buy a bus ticket?
2. Why does Iff give Haroun the story water to drink?
3. What is unique about Khattam-Shud and his shadow?
4. Does Prince Bolo believe Rashid's story about how he came to be on the planet?
5. How many soliders does Buttoo travel with?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)