|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Shadow Warriors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
(a) Because they are scared.
(b) Because they can't sleep.
(c) Because they like the decor of the room that is not theirs.
(d) Because they want to trick Buttoo.
2. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
3. Who is Haroun?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The protagonist.
(c) There is no one named Haroun in the story.
(d) The antagonist.
4. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(b) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(c) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
(d) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
5. Why do Shadow Warriors sound strange when they speak?
(a) Because they do not speak well.
(b) Because they do not know how to speak.
(c) Because they have no tongue.
(d) Because they have no voice box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Sengupta?
2. Why is Kahani invisible?
3. Why does Iff agree to take Haroun to Gup City?
4. Where does the Gup army meet before pulling out of the city?
5. What is a Shadow Warrior?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)