|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Spy's Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Haroun drinks the story water Iff gives him?
(a) He dreams of being a knight.
(b) He dreams of conquering the world.
(c) He dreams of rescuing a princess.
(d) He dreams of faeries and elves.
2. What color is Blabbermouth's hair?
3. What does the water look like in Gup City?
4. What is Bezaban?
(a) A huge idol.
(b) A tiny brooch.
(c) A small goblet.
(d) A giant building.
5. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
(a) Because they want to trick Buttoo.
(b) Because they can't sleep.
(c) Because they like the decor of the room that is not theirs.
(d) Because they are scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
2. Where is Gup City built?
3. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
4. How does Buttoo dress?
5. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)