|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Spy's Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rashid accused of being a spy?
(a) Because he is found in enemy territory.
(b) Because he dresses unusually.
(c) Because he holds an enemy weapon.
(d) Because he lost the gift of gab.
2. Where is Bezaban located?
(a) In Khattam-Shud's house.
(b) In Khattam-Shud's apartment.
(c) In Khattam-Shud's log cabin.
(d) In Khattam-Shud's fortress.
3. What separates the Chuppwalas and the Guppees from each other?
(a) A watery series of caves.
(b) A desert.
(c) A thorny forest.
(d) A wall of force.
4. Why is Kahani invisible?
(a) Because it is made up of space.
(b) Because it spins too fast.
(c) Because it does not exist.
(d) Because it is cloaked in shadow.
5. How fast does Butt drive?
(a) Somewhat fast.
(c) Very slow.
(d) Very fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Batcheat's biggest flaw?
2. Who is General Kitab?
3. How many brother and sisters does Haroun have?
4. Why does Haroun feel as if he has failed when he uses the Wishwater?
5. Does Prince Bolo believe Rashid's story about how he came to be on the planet?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)