|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Spy's Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Khattam-Shud?
(a) A quiet and thoughtful wiseman.
(b) A dark and evil prince.
(c) A sweet and youthful girl.
(d) A lovely and soft duchess.
2. Why does Iff agree to take Haroun to Gup City?
(a) Because Buttoo is in love with Iff's wife.
(b) Because Rashid pays him hansomely.
(c) Because Haroun has his Disconnector.
(d) Because Iff feels sorry for Rashid.
3. How do Iff and Butt the Hoopoe react to the suspicion of Gup City being at war?
4. Who does Soraya run off with?
(c) Mr. Sengupta.
(d) Oneeta Sengputa.
5. Where is the Town of G?
(a) In the Mountains of M.
(b) In the Dull Lake.
(c) In the Valley of K.
(d) The Town of G does not exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
2. How does the Hoopoe communicate?
3. Who is Soraya?
4. Who is Blabbermouth?
5. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)