|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Spy's Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is General Kitab?
(a) The leader of Gup's army.
(b) The leader of Chup's army.
(c) The leader of the Floating Books.
(d) The leader of the Plentimaw Fishes.
2. Who does Rashid blame as the reason he has lost his ability to tell stories?
3. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
(a) Because he is very dramatic when he speaks.
(b) Because he dances when he speaks.
(c) Because he has a very very deep voice.
(d) Because he speaks in a high pitched voice.
4. How do Iff and Butt the Hoopoe react to the suspicion of Gup City being at war?
5. How does Haroun react when he hears the name "Khattam-Shud"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Iff agree to take Haroun to Gup City?
2. How does the Hoopoe communicate?
3. What is the other name for the Parliament of Gup?
4. Why is Rashid accused of being a spy?
5. Who is Rashid?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)