|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Spy's Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
(a) Plot Danishes.
(b) Story Water.
(c) Character Pudding.
(d) Language Pies.
2. Who are the Pages of Gup?
(a) The friends of Gup.
(b) The saints of Gup.
(c) The army of Gup.
(d) The enemies of Gup.
3. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(b) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
(c) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(d) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
4. What does the water look like in Gup City?
5. How many brother and sisters does Haroun have?
(a) One brother and one sister.
(c) Two brothers and five sisters.
(d) Three bothers and two sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
2. What is the Mist of Misery?
3. What is Blabbermouth's secret?
4. Who does Rashid blame as the reason he has lost his ability to tell stories?
5. What is a Hoopoe?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)