|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, About Guppees and Chupwalas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Haroun drinks the story water Iff gives him?
(a) He dreams of being a knight.
(b) He dreams of conquering the world.
(c) He dreams of rescuing a princess.
(d) He dreams of faeries and elves.
2. What is a floating gardener?
(a) A cloud that plants seeds.
(b) A fairy who writes music about gardens.
(c) A man who tends to exotic flowers.
(d) A creature who weeds stories.
3. What is Moody Land?
(a) A country that changes depending upon the mood of its residents.
(b) A theme park full of sad mascots and visitors.
(c) A school that teaches the magic of Moody.
(d) An underwater world where everyone is sad and blue.
4. What color is the cup Iff gives to Haroun?
5. Who is Prince Bolo betrothed to?
(a) Princess Uglymug.
(b) Princess Snickermole.
(c) Princess Batcheat.
(d) Princess Snaggletooth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Sengupta?
2. What separates the Chuppwalas and the Guppees from each other?
3. Which tool does the Disconnector most closely resemble?
4. Which animal does Haroun's bed take the shape of?
5. Why is the story Haroun dreams strange?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)