|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, About Guppees and Chupwalas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haorun think Butt's hair is like?
2. What is a floating gardener?
(a) A cloud that plants seeds.
(b) A creature who weeds stories.
(c) A fairy who writes music about gardens.
(d) A man who tends to exotic flowers.
3. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
(a) His portly stature.
(b) His mustache.
(c) His lovely locks.
(d) His bushy eyebrows.
4. How does Haroun react when he hears the name "Khattam-Shud"?
5. What is the Mist of Misery?
(a) A sparkling rain.
(b) A mysterious portal.
(c) A pungent perfume.
(d) A foul smelling mist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Town of G?
2. Who is Khattam-Shud?
3. Who is Prince Bolo betrothed to?
4. What is a Hoopoe?
5. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)