|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, About Guppees and Chupwalas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
(a) His lovely locks.
(b) His portly stature.
(c) His bushy eyebrows.
(d) His mustache.
2. How long does Haroun's attention span last for?
(a) 43 minutes.
(b) 11 seconds.
(c) 11 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. Where is Iff from?
(a) Ocean of the Streams Story.
(b) Valley of K.
(c) Town of G.
(d) Dull Lake.
4. Why does Haroun wish to go to Gup City?
(a) To find his mother, Soraya.
(b) To find Buttoo a new tie.
(c) To get his father's cancelled subscription reversed.
(d) To talk to the Walrus about becoming a Storyteller.
5. Who sneaks into Buttoo's houseboat while Rashid and Haroun are sleeping?
(a) A water genie.
(b) A sparkle faerie.
(c) A slimey toad.
(d) A lithe dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal does Haroun's bed take the shape of?
2. Who meets Rashid and Haroun at the railway station?
3. What color is the cup Iff gives to Haroun?
4. What is Kahani?
5. Why does Butt not stop to pick up the mail?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)