|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, About Guppees and Chupwalas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Khattam-Shud?
(a) A lovely and soft duchess.
(b) A quiet and thoughtful wiseman.
(c) A dark and evil prince.
(d) A sweet and youthful girl.
2. Where is Dull Lake?
(a) In the sad city that forgot its name.
(b) Near the Valley of K.
(c) Dull Lake does not exist.
(d) Near the Town of G.
3. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
(a) Back row seats
(b) Front row seats
(c) Front row seats in his coach and a trip to Dull Lake.
(d) Back row seats in his coach and a trip back home.
4. What is Rashid's reaction to the news of Soraya's disappearance?
5. How long ago did a bus plunge into the gully?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Haroun react when he hears the name "Khattam-Shud"?
2. What is a floating gardener?
3. What word does Butt start many of his sentences with?
4. Why are Rashid and Haroun forced to buy a bus ticket?
5. Why is Prince Bolo comical?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)