|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, About Guppees and Chupwalas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is also known as the "Shah of Blah"?
(c) Mr. Sengupta.
2. Who does Soraya run off with?
(a) Mr. Sengupta.
(c) Oneeta Sengputa.
3. What is Rashid's vocation?
4. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(b) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(c) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
(d) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
5. What happens when Haroun drinks the story water Iff gives him?
(a) He dreams of faeries and elves.
(b) He dreams of rescuing a princess.
(c) He dreams of conquering the world.
(d) He dreams of being a knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
2. Why does Haroun feel as if he has failed when he uses the Wishwater?
3. What is a floating gardener?
4. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
5. Where is the P2C2E House located?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)