|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, About Guppees and Chupwalas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
2. Why does Iff give Haroun the story water to drink?
(a) Because Haroun is sad.
(b) Because Haroun is curious about what it does.
(c) Because Haroun asks for it.
(d) Because Haroun is thirsty.
3. Who is Khattam-Shud?
(a) A dark and evil prince.
(b) A sweet and youthful girl.
(c) A quiet and thoughtful wiseman.
(d) A lovely and soft duchess.
4. Why does Haroun wish to go to Gup City?
(a) To get his father's cancelled subscription reversed.
(b) To talk to the Walrus about becoming a Storyteller.
(c) To find his mother, Soraya.
(d) To find Buttoo a new tie.
5. What is Alifbay?
(a) A country.
(b) A city.
(c) A continent.
(d) A planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haroun think of the people they meet at the railway station?
2. Who are the Pages of Gup?
3. What shape is Buttoo's houseboat?
4. How fast does Butt drive?
5. How do Iff and Butt the Hoopoe react to the suspicion of Gup City being at war?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)