|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, About Guppees and Chupwalas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Butt not stop to pick up the mail?
(a) So he can make it home in time for dinner.
(b) So he can set a record.
(c) So he can impress Rashid and Haroun.
(d) So he can keep his promise to Haroun.
2. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
(a) Plot Danishes.
(b) Language Pies.
(c) Story Water.
(d) Character Pudding.
3. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
4. How many soliders does Buttoo travel with?
5. Why does Haroun feel as if he has failed when he uses the Wishwater?
(a) Because he does not know what to wish for.
(b) Beause he is unable to help his father.
(c) Because he can only wish for selfish things.
(d) Because he keeps thinking of himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rashid at the end of Chapter 1?
2. Who is the leader of the Chupwalas?
3. Where do the people of Kahani get their treats from?
4. Why is the story Haroun dreams strange?
5. What does Wishwater look like?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)