|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, About Guppees and Chupwalas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Buttoo fly into a rage?
(a) Because his wife leaves him for the local baker.
(b) Because Rashid steals his money.
(c) Because he does not want to hear gloomy stories.
(d) Because Haroun calls him a thief and a liar.
2. Who is Mr. Sengupta?
(a) Haroun's neighbor.
(b) Haroun's stepfather.
(c) Haroun's mentor.
(d) Haroun's doctor.
3. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
(a) Back row seats in his coach and a trip back home.
(b) Front row seats
(c) Back row seats
(d) Front row seats in his coach and a trip to Dull Lake.
4. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
(a) His portly stature.
(b) His mustache.
(c) His bushy eyebrows.
(d) His lovely locks.
5. Do Floating Gardeners like to talk?
(a) Only sometimes.
(c) Floating Gardeners do not talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is King Chattergy?
2. What is Rashid's vocation?
3. What separates the Chuppwalas and the Guppees from each other?
4. What does Haroun think of the people they meet at the railway station?
5. Where is the Land of Chup located?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)