|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Dull Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
(a) Because they can't sleep.
(b) Because they are scared.
(c) Because they want to trick Buttoo.
(d) Because they like the decor of the room that is not theirs.
2. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
(b) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(c) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
(d) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
3. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
4. Why do the passengers fear for their lives while riding with Butt?
(a) Because he ignores them completely.
(b) Because he is boring and dull.
(c) Because he acts mean and murderous.
(d) Because he drives like a maniac.
5. Why does Butt not stop to pick up the mail?
(a) So he can set a record.
(b) So he can keep his promise to Haroun.
(c) So he can impress Rashid and Haroun.
(d) So he can make it home in time for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Town of G?
2. What shape is Buttoo's houseboat?
3. Who is Haroun?
4. Who is Rashid?
5. What word does Butt start many of his sentences with?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)