|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Dull Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Haroun?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The antagonist.
(c) There is no one named Haroun in the story.
(d) The protagonist.
2. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
(b) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(c) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(d) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
3. What is the only word Rashid can say at the end of Chapter 1?
4. What does Haroun ask Butt for?
(a) Back row seats
(b) Front row seats in his coach and a trip to Dull Lake.
(c) Back row seats in his coach and a trip back home.
(d) Front row seats
5. Which animal does Haroun's bed take the shape of?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A peacock
(c) A turtle.
(d) A fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Khattam-Shud?
2. Why is it difficult to get a ticket for the buses leaving the depot?
3. Where is the Town of G?
4. Who is also known as the "Shah of Blah"?
5. Is Moody Land a real place?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)