|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Dull Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Khattam-Shud?
(a) A sweet and youthful girl.
(b) A quiet and thoughtful wiseman.
(c) A lovely and soft duchess.
(d) A dark and evil prince.
2. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
3. What does Haroun think of the people they meet at the railway station?
(a) He is amazed by them.
(b) He does not know what to think about them.
(c) He likes them a lot.
(d) He does not trust them.
4. Where is Iff from?
(a) Valley of K.
(b) Ocean of the Streams Story.
(c) Town of G.
(d) Dull Lake.
5. Who is Buttoo?
(a) The Big Boss.
(b) The Lost Boy.
(c) The Winning Politician.
(d) The Lonely Servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rashid blame as the reason he has lost his ability to tell stories?
2. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
3. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
4. What is Rashid's vocation?
5. Who meets Rashid and Haroun at the railway station?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)