|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Dull Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haroun think of the people they meet at the railway station?
(a) He does not know what to think about them.
(b) He does not trust them.
(c) He is amazed by them.
(d) He likes them a lot.
2. Why does Haroun wish to go to Gup City?
(a) To get his father's cancelled subscription reversed.
(b) To talk to the Walrus about becoming a Storyteller.
(c) To find Buttoo a new tie.
(d) To find his mother, Soraya.
3. What color is Iff's hair?
4. What is Haroun's opinion of Rashid's stories?
(a) He finds them annoying.
(b) He finds them boring.
(c) He finds them exciting.
(d) He finds them fascinating.
5. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Rashid and Haroun forced to buy a bus ticket?
2. What is the Mist of Misery?
3. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
4. Who is also known as the "Shah of Blah"?
5. How many people were killed on the bus that plunged into the gully?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)