|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Dull Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
(a) They open their doors and then shut them.
(b) They walk around pretending to chat with people.
(c) They turn on and off their engines.
(d) They drive very slowly around the depot.
2. What color is Iff's hair?
3. Why is it difficult to get a ticket for the buses leaving the depot?
(a) There are not enough buses for all the people.
(b) Tickets are very inexpensive so there is very high demand.
(c) The buses only take people of a certain age.
(d) Tickets only go on sale for five minutes at a time.
4. Who is Khattam-Shud?
(a) A quiet and thoughtful wiseman.
(b) A dark and evil prince.
(c) A sweet and youthful girl.
(d) A lovely and soft duchess.
5. Who is also known as the "Shah of Blah"?
(d) Mr. Sengupta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Butt start many of his sentences with?
2. What is Haroun's opinion of Rashid's stories?
3. Is Moody Land a real place?
4. What does Kosh-Mar mean?
5. What does Haorun think Butt's hair is like?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)