|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Dull Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Iff agree to take Haroun to Gup City?
(a) Because Buttoo is in love with Iff's wife.
(b) Because Haroun has his Disconnector.
(c) Because Rashid pays him hansomely.
(d) Because Iff feels sorry for Rashid.
2. Who is Buttoo?
(a) The Big Boss.
(b) The Lonely Servant.
(c) The Winning Politician.
(d) The Lost Boy.
3. Who sneaks into Buttoo's houseboat while Rashid and Haroun are sleeping?
(a) A lithe dancer.
(b) A sparkle faerie.
(c) A slimey toad.
(d) A water genie.
4. What is the Mist of Misery?
(a) A foul smelling mist.
(b) A mysterious portal.
(c) A sparkling rain.
(d) A pungent perfume.
5. How many soliders does Buttoo travel with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Haroun and Rashid switch rooms while on the houseboat?
2. Why are Rashid and Haroun forced to buy a bus ticket?
3. What does Haroun think of the people they meet at the railway station?
4. How many brother and sisters does Haroun have?
5. Why does Buttoo fly into a rage?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)