|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Dull Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the factories around Haroun's home town produce?
2. What does P2C2E stand for?
(a) Probably Too Complicated To Explore.
(b) Possibly Too Calm To Evaporate.
(c) Pills Too Cold To Eat.
(d) Process Too Complicated To Explain.
3. What is Moody Land?
(a) A theme park full of sad mascots and visitors.
(b) A school that teaches the magic of Moody.
(c) A country that changes depending upon the mood of its residents.
(d) An underwater world where everyone is sad and blue.
4. How many brother and sisters does Haroun have?
(a) Three bothers and two sisters.
(c) Two brothers and five sisters.
(d) One brother and one sister.
5. Why are Rashid and Haroun forced to buy a bus ticket?
(a) Because their car gets stolen.
(b) Because thugs drop them off at the bus depot.
(c) Because the politicos have their own private bus.
(d) Because they wish to chase after Soraya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Iff agree to take Haroun to Gup City?
2. Why does Haroun wish to go to Gup City?
3. How do the bus drivers tease the passengers wanting to get on the buses?
4. Who does Soraya run off with?
5. Who meets Rashid and Haroun at the railway station?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)