Quiz: Chapter 5, About Guppees and Chupwalas
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did "The Walrus" get his name from?
a) His bushy eyebrows.
b) His mustache.
c) His lovely locks.
d) His portly stature.
2. What is the entirety of Gup's army called?
a) A Library.
b) A Verse.
c) A Sauna.
d) A Whirlpool.
3. What is a floating gardener?
a) A fairy who writes music about gardens.
b) A creature who weeds stories.
c) A man who tends to exotic flowers.
d) A cloud that plants seeds.
4. Do Floating Gardeners like to talk?
c) Only sometimes.
d) Floating Gardeners do not talk.
5. Which type of tasty treat does Iff offer Haroun?
This section contains 226 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)