|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Haroun's Wish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Haroun's opinion of Rashid's stories?
(a) He finds them fascinating.
(b) He finds them boring.
(c) He finds them annoying.
(d) He finds them exciting.
2. Which item did Haroun forget he had in his pocket the whole time?
(a) A poetry book.
(b) The Disconnector.
(c) A Page's cap.
3. Why is it difficult to get a ticket for the buses leaving the depot?
(a) There are not enough buses for all the people.
(b) Tickets are very inexpensive so there is very high demand.
(c) The buses only take people of a certain age.
(d) Tickets only go on sale for five minutes at a time.
4. Why does Khattam-Shud let poison stew for a while before using it?
(a) So it can injure his men.
(b) So it can change color.
(c) So it can become weaker.
(d) So it can age and ripen.
5. Who does Haroun wonder about at the end of Chapter 10?
(d) Prince Bolo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Shadow Warrior?
2. What is the name of Buttoo's houseboat?
3. What does Wishwater look like?
4. What are the Chupwala divers creating?
5. What is the poison being kept in?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)