|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Into the Twilight Strip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Khattam-Shud?
(a) A quiet and thoughtful wiseman.
(b) A dark and evil prince.
(c) A sweet and youthful girl.
(d) A lovely and soft duchess.
2. What does Blabbermouth think of Batcheat?
(a) Blabbermouth loves Batcheat.
(b) Blabbermouth does not like Batcheat.
(c) Blabbermouth is neutral toward Batcheat.
(d) Blabbermouth does not know Batcheat.
3. Which tool does the Disconnector most closely resemble?
(a) A saw.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A screwdriver.
(d) A hammer.
4. Why does Haroun feel as if he has failed when he uses the Wishwater?
(a) Because he keeps thinking of himself.
(b) Because he does not know what to wish for.
(c) Because he can only wish for selfish things.
(d) Beause he is unable to help his father.
5. What is Bezaban made out of?
(a) Frozen stories.
(b) Pure darkness.
(c) Black ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Hoopoe remind Haroun of?
2. How does Blabbermouth treat Haroun when they first meet?
3. What is Kahani?
4. What do Storytellers need to tell their stories?
5. Why is Rashid accused of being a spy?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)