|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Into the Twilight Strip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the story Haroun dreams strange?
(a) Because Iff poisoned the story.
(b) Because the water he drank was polluted.
(c) Because the story was told backwards.
(d) Because when he woke up he was upside down.
2. What is Wishwater?
(a) Water that can make the drinker's wishes come true.
(b) Water that can grant the drinker amazing dreams.
(c) Water that can make anything grow anywhere.
(d) Water that can make the drinker invisible.
3. How fast does Butt drive?
(a) Somewhat fast.
(c) Very fast.
(d) Very slow.
4. Why does Haroun feel as if he has failed when he uses the Wishwater?
(a) Because he can only wish for selfish things.
(b) Because he keeps thinking of himself.
(c) Beause he is unable to help his father.
(d) Because he does not know what to wish for.
5. How does Haroun react when he hears the name "Khattam-Shud"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does P2C2E stand for?
2. Why does Iff give Haroun the story water to drink?
3. Who is Blabbermouth?
4. Who does Rashid blame as the reason he has lost his ability to tell stories?
5. What color are the tents of the Chupwala army?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)