|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
(b) Poison mushroom.
2. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
(a) His new car.
(c) The dolly.
(d) Motorcycle carriage.
3. Wallace finds out that the tumor is _____________ when he finally receives his diagnosis.
4. Who comes to visit Jen in November, taking her out for coffee and then comes back to her cabin to make love?
5. Wallace and Jen talk about whether they think ________ has anything to do with the problems that Wallace has had.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) The family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
2. What is the name of Megan's great-aunt who she and Jen have to see before going to see Wallace?
3. What does Kathleen tell Jen that she has to do that night instead of meeting with her?
4. Jen confesses to Kathleen that she is doing ________ yoga in order to cope in her life right now.
5. Her old friend who comes to visit tells Jen that he/she already has a significant other in _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the agreement that Jen makes with Megan before they go to see Megan's great aunt Honey?
2. What happens when Jen gets a phone call later in the day, inviting her to come to a party with others?
3. What does Jen think about the idea of scars on a person's face?
4. What does Jen do when she turns on the radio, trying to work out a new feeling she has about the tumor Wallace has?
5. What does Jen tell Randy about their Uncle Colin when they are drinking and cleaning together?
6. Why is Jen hurt by Kathleen's actions, even though Kathleen still doesn't want to change her plans for the night?
7. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to do when Wallace is going to lay down for a nap for a while?
8. What does Jen's father begin to do as he begins to feel better after the surgery and is healing well?
9. What is the nightmare that Jen is having when the chapter first begins?
10. What does Jen decide that she needs to do in order to have more money in her life?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)