|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
(d) Poison mushroom.
2. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Play games.
(c) Read stories.
(d) Walk the halls.
3. What does Jen do when she needs to scream in order to deal with the idea of Wallace's brain tumor?
(b) Runs to the cliff.
(c) Turns on the radio.
(d) Breaks things.
4. Who decides to come with Jen to the hospital on the day that Wallace is going to be discharged?
(b) Old Yeller.
5. Jen begins to write about abuse she suffered at _________ hands when she returns to her typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
2. What happens a few years later, though it does not change their relationship? Jen __________ Kathleen.
3. How does the family get through the time when they are waiting for the doctor to call them back?
4. Wallace warns his kids when they get back that now would be a very bad time to do _______, and they promise not to do it.
5. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)