|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
(a) Motorcycle carriage.
(b) His new car.
(d) The dolly.
2. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
(a) Too rich.
3. Jen begins to write about abuse she suffered at _________ hands when she returns to her typewriter.
4. What was the name of the uncle who was once medically dead for three minutes, according to Jen's story to Randy?
5. Randy decides that he wants to dress Jen up as a _________ for her ride and he goes to find the appropriate clothing.
(d) Serial killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
2. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
3. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
4. What does Wallace decide to drink with the kids upon his arrival home?
5. Jen and Wallace both decide to get ___________ chocolate ice cream as they like to eat ice cream together.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens on the day that Wallace is discharged from the hospital after his surgery?
2. What is the nightmare that Jen is having when the chapter first begins?
3. What is the worry that Jen has about being at parties, and what a person might ask her when she is there?
4. What does Jen's father begin to do as he begins to feel better after the surgery and is healing well?
5. What is the exercise called where Jen lies in bed for hours on end each day, according to her conversation with Kathleen?
6. What begins to happen to Wallace as he starts his weekly radiation treatments, to which Jen drives him?
7. Why doesn't Randy go to see his dad when his dad is finally being released from the hospital?
8. What does Jen decide that she needs to do in order to have more money in her life?
9. What is the agreement that Jen makes with Megan before they go to see Megan's great aunt Honey?
10. What happens to Wallace which makes the family begin to question his health again?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)