|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
(c) Poison mushroom.
2. Jen and Wallace both decide to get ___________ chocolate ice cream as they like to eat ice cream together.
(c) Peanut butter.
3. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(a) Lumpoid masses.
(c) Cancer bombs.
(d) Stupid tumors.
4. Megan's great-aunt used to have a __________ named Damocles, before her husband made her give it up.
5. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen do when she needs to scream in order to deal with the idea of Wallace's brain tumor?
2. Who shows up for Thanksgiving and walks with Jen to Wallace's house?
3. What does the doctor say that the lump on her body is, and Jen pretends she knew this along?
4. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
5. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Wallace which makes the family begin to question his health again?
2. What does Jen tell Randy about their Uncle Colin when they are drinking and cleaning together?
3. What is the worry that Jen has about being at parties, and what a person might ask her when she is there?
4. What is the exercise called where Jen lies in bed for hours on end each day, according to her conversation with Kathleen?
5. Why is Jen hurt by Kathleen's actions, even though Kathleen still doesn't want to change her plans for the night?
6. What does Jen's father begin to do as he begins to feel better after the surgery and is healing well?
7. What begins to happen to Wallace as he starts his weekly radiation treatments, to which Jen drives him?
8. What does Colin say in a letter that he sends to Jen during the time of Wallace's recuperation?
9. What is the nightmare that Jen is having when the chapter first begins?
10. Why doesn't Randy go to see his dad when his dad is finally being released from the hospital?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)