|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides that he is too busy to go to the hospital as he is getting ready to go to college?
2. Who is the person who decides to drive Wallace to his radiation therapy for the next few weeks?
3. Jen actually worries that the other people at the party will ask her if her father is _____________.
(c) A good man.
4. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
5. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
(b) Poison mushroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kathleen and Jen do the last time they were high on drugs, putting their lives in danger?
2. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
3. Where is Megan going to go when she has to go back to school in the fall?
4. What was the name of the man that Jen slept with a few times when Kathleen was getting a divorce?
5. What happens on the day that Wallace is finally discharged from the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jen think about the idea of scars on a person's face?
2. What happens on the day that Wallace is discharged from the hospital after his surgery?
3. What is the nightmare that Jen is having when the chapter first begins?
4. What does Jen decide that she needs to do in order to have more money in her life?
5. What begins to happen to Wallace as he starts his weekly radiation treatments, to which Jen drives him?
6. What is the worry that Jen has about being at parties, and what a person might ask her when she is there?
7. What are the criteria that Jen has in terms of deciding whether or not to take a job that she is offered by another?
8. What does Jen think about the other people in the town that are very paranoid about their lives and their surroundings?
9. What is the exercise called where Jen lies in bed for hours on end each day, according to her conversation with Kathleen?
10. What does Colin say in a letter that he sends to Jen during the time of Wallace's recuperation?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)