|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(b) Cancer bombs.
(c) Lumpoid masses.
(d) Stupid tumors.
2. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
(a) Go with her to Wallace's.
(b) Meet her for drinks.
(c) Sleep over.
(d) Read with her.
3. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to go get when Wallace goes back to sleep after a visit with them?
(a) Ice cream.
(c) A bag of chips.
4. Jen confesses to Kathleen that she is doing ________ yoga in order to cope in her life right now.
5. What does Jen use to hit her bed with when she is worried about her father and about the way he's ruined her night?
(d) Tennis racket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wallace and Jen talk about whether they think ________ has anything to do with the problems that Wallace has had.
2. What does Kathleen tell Jen that she has to do that night instead of meeting with her?
3. Who is the person who decides to drive Wallace to his radiation therapy for the next few weeks?
4. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
5. What is the date on which Jen realizes that enough time has gone by since she stopped cleaning houses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the embarrassing memory that Jen and Wallace share as they are talking about tumors and karma?
2. What does Jen decide that she needs to do in order to have more money in her life?
3. What does Megan think about people like Wallace who get brain tumors for no apparent reason?
4. What does Jen think about the idea of scars on a person's face?
5. What is the nightmare that Jen is having when the chapter first begins?
6. What are the criteria that Jen has in terms of deciding whether or not to take a job that she is offered by another?
7. What does Jen think about the other people in the town that are very paranoid about their lives and their surroundings?
8. What does Jen tell Randy about their Uncle Colin when they are drinking and cleaning together?
9. Why is Jen hurt by Kathleen's actions, even though Kathleen still doesn't want to change her plans for the night?
10. What is the exercise called where Jen lies in bed for hours on end each day, according to her conversation with Kathleen?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)