|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen calculate when she gets up from her night's rest about a month after Wallace's surgery?
(a) The words she's written.
(b) Her years of life left.
(c) Her monthly expenses.
(d) The number of hours until she can sleep again.
2. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Walk the halls.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Read stories.
(d) Play games.
3. Randy decides that he wants to dress Jen up as a _________ for her ride and he goes to find the appropriate clothing.
(d) Serial killer.
4. What does Jen do when she needs to scream in order to deal with the idea of Wallace's brain tumor?
(a) Breaks things.
(c) Turns on the radio.
(d) Runs to the cliff.
5. Whose parents died of a double suicide ten years previously, which may explain a lot about this character?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
2. What does Wallace decide to drink with the kids upon his arrival home?
3. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to go get when Wallace goes back to sleep after a visit with them?
4. What is the name of Megan's great-aunt who she and Jen have to see before going to see Wallace?
5. Wallace finds out that the tumor is _____________ when he finally receives his diagnosis.
Short Essay Questions
1. One morning, about a month after Wallace's surgery, what is the first thought in Jen's mind when she wakes up?
2. What does the doctor tells Wallace about the tumor mass that they removed from his brain during the previous surgery?
3. What are the criteria that Jen has in terms of deciding whether or not to take a job that she is offered by another?
4. What does Jen tell Randy about their Uncle Colin when they are drinking and cleaning together?
5. What is the worry that Jen has about being at parties, and what a person might ask her when she is there?
6. What begins to happen to Wallace as he starts his weekly radiation treatments, to which Jen drives him?
7. What does Megan think about people like Wallace who get brain tumors for no apparent reason?
8. What is the embarrassing memory that Jen and Wallace share as they are talking about tumors and karma?
9. What does Jen's father begin to do as he begins to feel better after the surgery and is healing well?
10. What is the agreement that Jen makes with Megan before they go to see Megan's great aunt Honey?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)