|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the face of the creature that is following Jen in her scary dream?
(a) Open wounds.
(b) A bright light.
(c) Strange markings.
(d) A tattoo.
2. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
(c) Giving birth to.
3. Jen doesn't want her doctor to see her as a __________, even though it's likely she already does.
(a) Mental patient.
(b) Grieving daughter.
(c) Grown woman.
4. What was the name of the uncle who was once medically dead for three minutes, according to Jen's story to Randy?
5. What was the name of the man that Jen slept with a few times when Kathleen was getting a divorce?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen and Wallace talk about how embarrassing it was to bathe nude in the _____________ together.
2. What does Kathleen tell Jen that she has to do that night instead of meeting with her?
3. Kathleen and Jen discuss the various effects that _________ can have on a person's brain, even destroying it.
4. What does the doctor say that the lump on her body is, and Jen pretends she knew this along?
5. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the most noticeable difference in Wallace when he is home and healing from his surgery?
2. What does the doctor tells Wallace about the tumor mass that they removed from his brain during the previous surgery?
3. What happens when Jen gets a phone call later in the day, inviting her to come to a party with others?
4. What does Jen tell Randy about their Uncle Colin when they are drinking and cleaning together?
5. What is the worry that Jen has about being at parties, and what a person might ask her when she is there?
6. What is the nightmare that Jen is having when the chapter first begins?
7. What is the embarrassing memory that Jen and Wallace share as they are talking about tumors and karma?
8. What does Colin say in a letter that he sends to Jen during the time of Wallace's recuperation?
9. What does Jen think about the idea of scars on a person's face?
10. What does Jen think about the other people in the town that are very paranoid about their lives and their surroundings?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)