|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jen is reminded of the way people avoid looking at those with ____________ when she sees how people look at Wallace.
2. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Read stories.
(b) Play games.
(c) Walk the halls.
(d) Watch TV.
3. Who decides to come with Jen to the hospital on the day that Wallace is going to be discharged?
(b) Old Yeller.
4. Wallace warns his kids when they get back that now would be a very bad time to do _______, and they promise not to do it.
(c) The will.
5. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
(a) Not shocking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the face of the creature that is following Jen in her scary dream?
2. What was Jen chasing in the dream that makes her wake up screaming during this section of the story?
3. What does Wallace decide to drink with the kids upon his arrival home?
4. What does Jen do when she needs to scream in order to deal with the idea of Wallace's brain tumor?
5. Who shows up for Thanksgiving and walks with Jen to Wallace's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jen tell Randy about their Uncle Colin when they are drinking and cleaning together?
2. Why is Jen hurt by Kathleen's actions, even though Kathleen still doesn't want to change her plans for the night?
3. What happens to Wallace which makes the family begin to question his health again?
4. What is the nightmare that Jen is having when the chapter first begins?
5. What does Megan think about people like Wallace who get brain tumors for no apparent reason?
6. What does the doctor tells Wallace about the tumor mass that they removed from his brain during the previous surgery?
7. What happens on the day that Wallace is discharged from the hospital after his surgery?
8. What does Colin say in a letter that he sends to Jen during the time of Wallace's recuperation?
9. What is the agreement that Jen makes with Megan before they go to see Megan's great aunt Honey?
10. One morning, about a month after Wallace's surgery, what is the first thought in Jen's mind when she wakes up?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)