|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(a) Lumpoid masses.
(b) Cancer bombs.
(d) Stupid tumors.
2. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
(d) Poison mushroom.
3. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
(a) The dolly.
(c) Motorcycle carriage.
(d) His new car.
4. Kathleen and Jen discuss the various effects that _________ can have on a person's brain, even destroying it.
5. What did Kathleen and Jen do the last time they were high on drugs, putting their lives in danger?
(a) Go to a boxing match.
(b) Drive around.
(c) Sleep with men.
(d) Swim in the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
2. How much money has Jen been living on each week, which leads her to believe that she needs to earn more?
3. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to go get when Wallace goes back to sleep after a visit with them?
4. What was the name of the man that Jen slept with a few times when Kathleen was getting a divorce?
5. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
Short Essay Questions
1. One morning, about a month after Wallace's surgery, what is the first thought in Jen's mind when she wakes up?
2. What does the doctor tells Wallace about the tumor mass that they removed from his brain during the previous surgery?
3. What happens on the day that Wallace is discharged from the hospital after his surgery?
4. What happens when Jen gets a phone call later in the day, inviting her to come to a party with others?
5. What are the criteria that Jen has in terms of deciding whether or not to take a job that she is offered by another?
6. What is the most noticeable difference in Wallace when he is home and healing from his surgery?
7. What is the nightmare that Jen is having when the chapter first begins?
8. What is the embarrassing memory that Jen and Wallace share as they are talking about tumors and karma?
9. What does Megan think about people like Wallace who get brain tumors for no apparent reason?
10. Why is Jen hurt by Kathleen's actions, even though Kathleen still doesn't want to change her plans for the night?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)