|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the face of the creature that is following Jen in her scary dream?
(a) A bright light.
(b) Open wounds.
(c) Strange markings.
(d) A tattoo.
2. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
(a) The dolly.
(b) His new car.
(c) Motorcycle carriage.
3. Where is Megan going to go when she has to go back to school in the fall?
4. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
(c) Too much energy.
5. What happens a few years later, though it does not change their relationship? Jen __________ Kathleen.
(b) Moves away from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
2. Randy decides that he wants to dress Jen up as a _________ for her ride and he goes to find the appropriate clothing.
3. Who shows up for Thanksgiving and walks with Jen to Wallace's house?
4. What is Wallace baking for the first time when Jen arrives at the house for the dinner?
5. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to go get when Wallace goes back to sleep after a visit with them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Wallace which makes the family begin to question his health again?
2. What does Jen think about the idea of scars on a person's face?
3. What does Jen think about the other people in the town that are very paranoid about their lives and their surroundings?
4. What happens when Jen gets a phone call later in the day, inviting her to come to a party with others?
5. What is the worry that Jen has about being at parties, and what a person might ask her when she is there?
6. What are the criteria that Jen has in terms of deciding whether or not to take a job that she is offered by another?
7. What does Jen tell Randy about their Uncle Colin when they are drinking and cleaning together?
8. One morning, about a month after Wallace's surgery, what is the first thought in Jen's mind when she wakes up?
9. What does the doctor tells Wallace about the tumor mass that they removed from his brain during the previous surgery?
10. Why is Jen hurt by Kathleen's actions, even though Kathleen still doesn't want to change her plans for the night?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)