|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jen actually worries that the other people at the party will ask her if her father is _____________.
(b) A good man.
2. What does the doctor recommend two weeks of in order to make sure the tumor doesn't come back?
(d) Drug therapy.
3. How much money has Jen been living on each week, which leads her to believe that she needs to earn more?
4. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
(d) Inner thigh.
5. What is Wallace baking for the first time when Jen arrives at the house for the dinner?
(a) Pot brownies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
2. What does Kathleen tell Jen that she has to do that night instead of meeting with her?
3. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to go get when Wallace goes back to sleep after a visit with them?
4. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
5. Jen doesn't want her doctor to see her as a __________, even though it's likely she already does.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)