|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jen chasing in the dream that makes her wake up screaming during this section of the story?
2. What is Jen not supposed to mention when she is visiting Megan's great-aunt one day?
(b) White hair.
(c) Missing eye.
(d) Leg ulcer.
3. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting on the cliff and watching the sun set in the distance?
(a) Sing to herself.
(c) Jump off.
(d) Smoke a joint.
4. When Wallace shows up at Jen's, where does he ask her to take him so that he can find out some news?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) A pharmacy.
5. What does Jen calculate when she gets up from her night's rest about a month after Wallace's surgery?
(a) The words she's written.
(b) Her years of life left.
(c) Her monthly expenses.
(d) The number of hours until she can sleep again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
2. What happens on the day that Wallace is finally discharged from the hospital?
3. What does Kathleen tell Jen that she has to do that night instead of meeting with her?
4. Jen and Wallace talk about how embarrassing it was to bathe nude in the _____________ together.
5. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)