|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jen confesses to Kathleen that she is doing ________ yoga in order to cope in her life right now.
2. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
3. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to go get when Wallace goes back to sleep after a visit with them?
(c) A bag of chips.
(d) Ice cream.
4. How does the family get through the time when they are waiting for the doctor to call them back?
(a) Make each other laugh.
(b) Talk about the funeral arrangements.
(c) Look at pictures.
(d) Play charades.
5. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
(a) Sleep over.
(b) Meet her for drinks.
(c) Read with her.
(d) Go with her to Wallace's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen doesn't want her doctor to see her as a __________, even though it's likely she already does.
2. What does Kathleen tell Jen that she has to do that night instead of meeting with her?
3. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
4. Wallace finds out that the tumor is _____________ when he finally receives his diagnosis.
5. What is the date on which Jen realizes that enough time has gone by since she stopped cleaning houses?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)