|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen say when she is invited over to a party over the phone?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She hates people.
(c) She has to tend to Wallace.
(d) She has plans.
2. Wallace finds out that the tumor is _____________ when he finally receives his diagnosis.
3. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
(b) Giving birth to.
4. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
5. Randy decides that he wants to dress Jen up as a _________ for her ride and he goes to find the appropriate clothing.
(c) Serial killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wallace baking for the first time when Jen arrives at the house for the dinner?
2. What happens a few years later, though it does not change their relationship? Jen __________ Kathleen.
3. Who is the person who decides to drive Wallace to his radiation therapy for the next few weeks?
4. Who decides to stay with Jen that night in order to keep her company, though he/she leaves in the morning?
5. Her old friend who comes to visit tells Jen that he/she already has a significant other in _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Jen gets a phone call later in the day, inviting her to come to a party with others?
2. What is the embarrassing memory that Jen and Wallace share as they are talking about tumors and karma?
3. What does Jen think about the idea of scars on a person's face?
4. What are the criteria that Jen has in terms of deciding whether or not to take a job that she is offered by another?
5. One morning, about a month after Wallace's surgery, what is the first thought in Jen's mind when she wakes up?
6. What is the agreement that Jen makes with Megan before they go to see Megan's great aunt Honey?
7. What is the exercise called where Jen lies in bed for hours on end each day, according to her conversation with Kathleen?
8. What begins to happen to Wallace as he starts his weekly radiation treatments, to which Jen drives him?
9. What is the worry that Jen has about being at parties, and what a person might ask her when she is there?
10. What does Megan think about people like Wallace who get brain tumors for no apparent reason?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)