Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say that the lump on her body is, and Jen pretends she knew this along?
(a) A tumor.
(b) A benign mass.
(c) An infected lymph node.
(d) A pimple.
2. Megan's great-aunt used to have a __________ named Damocles, before her husband made her give it up.
3. Where is the hospital that Megan and Jen are going to in order to see Wallace on his discharge day?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Santa Monica.
(d) San Diego.
4. Jen doesn't want her doctor to see her as a __________, even though it's likely she already does.
(b) Mental patient.
(c) Grown woman.
(d) Grieving daughter.
5. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
(d) Too much energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kathleen and Jen do the last time they were high on drugs, putting their lives in danger?
2. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
3. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
4. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
5. What does Jen calculate when she gets up from her night's rest about a month after Wallace's surgery?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)