|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person who decides to drive Wallace to his radiation therapy for the next few weeks?
2. What is the date on which Jen realizes that enough time has gone by since she stopped cleaning houses?
(a) October 12.
(b) October 1.
(c) October 14.
(d) September 1.
3. What happens a few years later, though it does not change their relationship? Jen __________ Kathleen.
(b) Moves away from.
4. What was the name of the man that Jen slept with a few times when Kathleen was getting a divorce?
5. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
(a) The bruise between his eyes.
(c) His necklace.
(d) His smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
2. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
3. Who shows up for Thanksgiving and walks with Jen to Wallace's house?
4. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
5. Wallace and Jen talk about whether they think ________ has anything to do with the problems that Wallace has had.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jen decide that she needs to do in order to have more money in her life?
2. What is the embarrassing memory that Jen and Wallace share as they are talking about tumors and karma?
3. What begins to happen to Wallace as he starts his weekly radiation treatments, to which Jen drives him?
4. What happens on the day that Wallace is discharged from the hospital after his surgery?
5. What happens when Jen gets a phone call later in the day, inviting her to come to a party with others?
6. What does the doctor tells Wallace about the tumor mass that they removed from his brain during the previous surgery?
7. What does Jen think about the idea of scars on a person's face?
8. What does Jen think about the other people in the town that are very paranoid about their lives and their surroundings?
9. What is the nightmare that Jen is having when the chapter first begins?
10. What is the exercise called where Jen lies in bed for hours on end each day, according to her conversation with Kathleen?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)