|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose parents died of a double suicide ten years previously, which may explain a lot about this character?
2. Jen thinks about how nice it was to work at the __________ when she was working there.
(d) Hot springs retreat.
3. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
4. Jen rereads a letter from __________ later that night as she gets drunk and feels sorry for herself.
5. When Wallace shows up at Jen's, where does he ask her to take him so that he can find out some news?
(b) Grocery store.
(d) A pharmacy.
6. Where do Kathleen and Jen decide to meet later that day in order to talk about Jen's issues?
(a) Wallace's house.
(c) A library.
7. Where is the hospital that Megan and Jen are going to in order to see Wallace on his discharge day?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
8. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Walk the halls.
(b) Read stories.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Play games.
9. What was the name of the man that Jen slept with a few times when Kathleen was getting a divorce?
10. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
(a) Not shocking.
11. Jen doesn't want her doctor to see her as a __________, even though it's likely she already does.
(a) Grieving daughter.
(b) Grown woman.
(d) Mental patient.
12. Who comes to visit Jen in November, taking her out for coffee and then comes back to her cabin to make love?
13. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
(a) The bruise between his eyes.
(b) His necklace.
(c) His smile.
14. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
(c) Giving birth to.
15. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
(b) Too much energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen and Wallace talk about how embarrassing it was to bathe nude in the _____________ together.
2. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
3. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting on the cliff and watching the sun set in the distance?
4. What does Jen use to hit her bed with when she is worried about her father and about the way he's ruined her night?
5. Jen actually worries that the other people at the party will ask her if her father is _____________.
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)