|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
(b) Not shocking.
2. What is Wallace baking for the first time when Jen arrives at the house for the dinner?
(b) Pot brownies.
3. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
4. Where do Kathleen and Jen decide to meet later that day in order to talk about Jen's issues?
(c) A library.
(d) Wallace's house.
5. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting on the cliff and watching the sun set in the distance?
(a) Smoke a joint.
(b) Jump off.
(c) Sing to herself.
6. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
(c) Too rich.
7. Whose parents died of a double suicide ten years previously, which may explain a lot about this character?
8. Who decides to come with Jen to the hospital on the day that Wallace is going to be discharged?
(d) Old Yeller.
9. Who shows up for Thanksgiving and walks with Jen to Wallace's house?
10. What does Randy say that he has changed his mind on, given the circumstances with Wallace?
(b) His book.
(d) His career.
11. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
(c) Inner thigh.
12. What does Jen do when she needs to scream in order to deal with the idea of Wallace's brain tumor?
(a) Breaks things.
(b) Turns on the radio.
(d) Runs to the cliff.
13. What is NOT one of the rules that Jen has when she makes a decision to take a job or to not take a job?
(a) She does not have to dress up.
(b) She does not work under fluorescent lighting.
(c) She has to make minimum wage.
(d) She does not wake up to an alarm clock.
14. What was the name of the uncle who was once medically dead for three minutes, according to Jen's story to Randy?
15. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
(b) The dolly.
(c) Motorcycle carriage.
(d) His new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Megan has a _________ that most adults lack, it seems, causing her to be a good person for Jen to talk to.
2. What does Jen calculate when she gets up from her night's rest about a month after Wallace's surgery?
3. What does Jen use to hit her bed with when she is worried about her father and about the way he's ruined her night?
4. What was the name of the man that Jen slept with a few times when Kathleen was getting a divorce?
5. What is on the face of the creature that is following Jen in her scary dream?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)