|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor recommend two weeks of in order to make sure the tumor doesn't come back?
(a) Drug therapy.
2. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
(a) Be happy.
(b) Be useful.
(c) Be hopeful.
(d) Be paranoid.
3. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting on the cliff and watching the sun set in the distance?
(a) Smoke a joint.
(b) Sing to herself.
(d) Jump off.
4. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
(c) Inner thigh.
5. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to go get when Wallace goes back to sleep after a visit with them?
(a) A bag of chips.
(c) Ice cream.
6. Kathleen and Jen discuss the various effects that _________ can have on a person's brain, even destroying it.
7. Megan's great-aunt used to have a __________ named Damocles, before her husband made her give it up.
8. What does Randy say that he has changed his mind on, given the circumstances with Wallace?
(a) His career.
(d) His book.
9. Who shows up for Thanksgiving and walks with Jen to Wallace's house?
10. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Play games.
(c) Read stories.
(d) Walk the halls.
11. Where is Megan going to go when she has to go back to school in the fall?
12. What is NOT one of the rules that Jen has when she makes a decision to take a job or to not take a job?
(a) She does not have to dress up.
(b) She does not wake up to an alarm clock.
(c) She does not work under fluorescent lighting.
(d) She has to make minimum wage.
13. How much money has Jen been living on each week, which leads her to believe that she needs to earn more?
14. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(a) Cancer bombs.
(c) Lumpoid masses.
(d) Stupid tumors.
15. What happens a few years later, though it does not change their relationship? Jen __________ Kathleen.
(a) Moves away from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wallace baking for the first time when Jen arrives at the house for the dinner?
2. Jen and Wallace both decide to get ___________ chocolate ice cream as they like to eat ice cream together.
3. What does Kathleen tell Jen that she has to do that night instead of meeting with her?
4. Jen thinks about how nice it was to work at the __________ when she was working there.
5. Where do Kathleen and Jen decide to meet later that day in order to talk about Jen's issues?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)