|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is only slightly less paranoid than the local mental patients in the town where the story is located?
2. Randy decides that he wants to dress Jen up as a _________ for her ride and he goes to find the appropriate clothing.
(c) Serial killer.
3. Wallace finds out that the tumor is _____________ when he finally receives his diagnosis.
4. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting on the cliff and watching the sun set in the distance?
(b) Jump off.
(c) Sing to herself.
(d) Smoke a joint.
5. What is the name of Megan's great-aunt who she and Jen have to see before going to see Wallace?
6. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
(a) Poison mushroom.
7. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
(c) Not shocking.
8. What does Jen use to hit her bed with when she is worried about her father and about the way he's ruined her night?
(a) Tennis racket.
9. When Wallace shows up at Jen's, where does he ask her to take him so that he can find out some news?
(a) A pharmacy.
(d) Grocery store.
10. Who decides to come with Jen to the hospital on the day that Wallace is going to be discharged?
(b) Old Yeller.
11. Jen confesses to Kathleen that she is doing ________ yoga in order to cope in her life right now.
12. Jen rereads a letter from __________ later that night as she gets drunk and feels sorry for herself.
13. Kathleen and Jen discuss the various effects that _________ can have on a person's brain, even destroying it.
14. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
15. Who is the person who decides to drive Wallace to his radiation therapy for the next few weeks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man that Jen slept with a few times when Kathleen was getting a divorce?
2. Jen and Wallace both decide to get ___________ chocolate ice cream as they like to eat ice cream together.
3. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
4. What does the doctor say that the lump on her body is, and Jen pretends she knew this along?
5. What was Jen chasing in the dream that makes her wake up screaming during this section of the story?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)