|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to go get when Wallace goes back to sleep after a visit with them?
(a) A bag of chips.
(b) Ice cream.
2. Who decides that he is too busy to go to the hospital as he is getting ready to go to college?
3. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
(d) Poison mushroom.
4. Jen confesses to Kathleen that she is doing ________ yoga in order to cope in her life right now.
5. Megan's great-aunt used to have a __________ named Damocles, before her husband made her give it up.
6. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
(b) Too rich.
7. Randy decides that he wants to dress Jen up as a _________ for her ride and he goes to find the appropriate clothing.
(c) Serial killer.
8. What happens a few years later, though it does not change their relationship? Jen __________ Kathleen.
(d) Moves away from.
9. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
(b) Not shocking.
10. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
11. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
(a) Meet her for drinks.
(b) Read with her.
(c) Sleep over.
(d) Go with her to Wallace's.
12. Jen rereads a letter from __________ later that night as she gets drunk and feels sorry for herself.
13. Her old friend who comes to visit tells Jen that he/she already has a significant other in _____________.
(a) Los Alamos.
(b) San Jose.
14. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
15. What was the name of the man that Jen slept with a few times when Kathleen was getting a divorce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
2. What is Jen not supposed to mention when she is visiting Megan's great-aunt one day?
3. When Wallace shows up at Jen's, where does he ask her to take him so that he can find out some news?
4. What does Wallace decide to drink with the kids upon his arrival home?
5. What was Jen chasing in the dream that makes her wake up screaming during this section of the story?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)