|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jen and Wallace talk about how embarrassing it was to bathe nude in the _____________ together.
(c) Bath tub.
(d) Hot spring.
2. What does the doctor say that the lump on her body is, and Jen pretends she knew this along?
(a) A pimple.
(b) A tumor.
(c) An infected lymph node.
(d) A benign mass.
3. Jen and Wallace both decide to get ___________ chocolate ice cream as they like to eat ice cream together.
(b) Peanut butter.
4. What happens a few years later, though it does not change their relationship? Jen __________ Kathleen.
(c) Moves away from.
5. What does Jen calculate when she gets up from her night's rest about a month after Wallace's surgery?
(a) Her years of life left.
(b) The words she's written.
(c) The number of hours until she can sleep again.
(d) Her monthly expenses.
6. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
7. Wallace warns his kids when they get back that now would be a very bad time to do _______, and they promise not to do it.
(d) The will.
8. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
(b) Giving birth to.
9. What is NOT one of the rules that Jen has when she makes a decision to take a job or to not take a job?
(a) She does not have to dress up.
(b) She does not work under fluorescent lighting.
(c) She has to make minimum wage.
(d) She does not wake up to an alarm clock.
10. What was the name of the uncle who was once medically dead for three minutes, according to Jen's story to Randy?
11. What is the name of Megan's great-aunt who she and Jen have to see before going to see Wallace?
12. Kathleen and Jen discuss the various effects that _________ can have on a person's brain, even destroying it.
13. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
(a) Too rich.
14. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
15. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
(b) His smile.
(c) The bruise between his eyes.
(d) His necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date on which Jen realizes that enough time has gone by since she stopped cleaning houses?
2. What does Wallace decide to drink with the kids upon his arrival home?
3. Whose parents died of a double suicide ten years previously, which may explain a lot about this character?
4. Megan has a _________ that most adults lack, it seems, causing her to be a good person for Jen to talk to.
5. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting on the cliff and watching the sun set in the distance?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)