|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up for Thanksgiving and walks with Jen to Wallace's house?
2. Jen confesses to Kathleen that she is doing ________ yoga in order to cope in her life right now.
3. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
(a) Not shocking.
4. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Play games.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Walk the halls.
(d) Read stories.
5. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
(a) Giving birth to.
6. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
(a) Too much energy.
7. What does Randy say that he has changed his mind on, given the circumstances with Wallace?
(a) His career.
(c) His book.
8. What is on the face of the creature that is following Jen in her scary dream?
(a) Open wounds.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) Strange markings.
(d) A bright light.
9. What is the date on which Jen realizes that enough time has gone by since she stopped cleaning houses?
(a) October 14.
(b) September 1.
(c) October 12.
(d) October 1.
10. Jen actually worries that the other people at the party will ask her if her father is _____________.
(b) A good man.
11. Who comes to visit Jen in November, taking her out for coffee and then comes back to her cabin to make love?
12. Who decides to come with Jen to the hospital on the day that Wallace is going to be discharged?
(c) Old Yeller.
13. Whose parents died of a double suicide ten years previously, which may explain a lot about this character?
14. What happens on the day that Wallace is finally discharged from the hospital?
(a) Sarah leaves him.
(b) Kathleen disappears.
(c) Jen's cat dies.
(d) His car blows up.
15. What does the doctor say that the lump on her body is, and Jen pretends she knew this along?
(a) An infected lymph node.
(b) A benign mass.
(c) A tumor.
(d) A pimple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to go get when Wallace goes back to sleep after a visit with them?
2. What was Jen chasing in the dream that makes her wake up screaming during this section of the story?
3. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
4. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
5. Jen is reminded of the way people avoid looking at those with ____________ when she sees how people look at Wallace.
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)