|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
(a) Read with her.
(b) Go with her to Wallace's.
(c) Sleep over.
(d) Meet her for drinks.
2. Who comes to visit Jen in November, taking her out for coffee and then comes back to her cabin to make love?
3. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
4. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
(b) Inner thigh.
5. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
(b) Motorcycle carriage.
(c) The dolly.
(d) His new car.
6. Wallace warns his kids when they get back that now would be a very bad time to do _______, and they promise not to do it.
(b) The will.
7. What did Kathleen and Jen do the last time they were high on drugs, putting their lives in danger?
(a) Go to a boxing match.
(b) Sleep with men.
(c) Swim in the ocean.
(d) Drive around.
8. Wallace finds out that the tumor is _____________ when he finally receives his diagnosis.
9. What is on the face of the creature that is following Jen in her scary dream?
(a) A bright light.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) Open wounds.
(d) Strange markings.
10. Jen and Wallace both decide to get ___________ chocolate ice cream as they like to eat ice cream together.
(a) Peanut butter.
11. What does Jen do when she needs to scream in order to deal with the idea of Wallace's brain tumor?
(a) Runs to the cliff.
(b) Breaks things.
(d) Turns on the radio.
12. Megan's great-aunt used to have a __________ named Damocles, before her husband made her give it up.
13. What is NOT one of the rules that Jen has when she makes a decision to take a job or to not take a job?
(a) She does not work under fluorescent lighting.
(b) She does not wake up to an alarm clock.
(c) She does not have to dress up.
(d) She has to make minimum wage.
14. What does Wallace decide to drink with the kids upon his arrival home?
15. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
(a) Too rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
2. Whose parents died of a double suicide ten years previously, which may explain a lot about this character?
3. What does Randy present as a gift to Wallace when he comes back into the room to see him?
4. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
5. Who decides to stay with Jen that night in order to keep her company, though he/she leaves in the morning?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)