Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor say that the lump on her body is, and Jen pretends she knew this along?
(a) A tumor.
(b) A benign mass.
(c) An infected lymph node.
(d) A pimple.
2. Megan's great-aunt used to have a __________ named Damocles, before her husband made her give it up.
3. Where is the hospital that Megan and Jen are going to in order to see Wallace on his discharge day?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Santa Monica.
(d) San Diego.
4. Jen doesn't want her doctor to see her as a __________, even though it's likely she already does.
(b) Mental patient.
(c) Grown woman.
(d) Grieving daughter.
5. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
(d) Too much energy.
6. What did Kathleen and Jen do the last time they were high on drugs, putting their lives in danger?
(a) Swim in the ocean.
(b) Drive around.
(c) Go to a boxing match.
(d) Sleep with men.
7. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
(b) His necklace.
(c) The bruise between his eyes.
(d) His smile.
8. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(b) Cancer bombs.
(c) Stupid tumors.
(d) Lumpoid masses.
9. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
(c) Not shocking.
10. What does Jen calculate when she gets up from her night's rest about a month after Wallace's surgery?
(a) Her monthly expenses.
(b) The words she's written.
(c) The number of hours until she can sleep again.
(d) Her years of life left.
11. Who shows up for Thanksgiving and walks with Jen to Wallace's house?
12. What does Kathleen tell Jen that she has to do that night instead of meeting with her?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Go on a date.
(c) Wash her hair.
(d) Go to the ER.
13. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
14. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
15. What does the doctor recommend two weeks of in order to make sure the tumor doesn't come back?
(b) Drug therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen and Wallace talk about how embarrassing it was to bathe nude in the _____________ together.
2. What does Jen say when she is invited over to a party over the phone?
3. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
4. Where is Megan going to go when she has to go back to school in the fall?
5. What is the scary man carrying in his hand when he says hello to Jen as she sits on the cliff?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)