|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person who decides to drive Wallace to his radiation therapy for the next few weeks?
2. What does Randy present as a gift to Wallace when he comes back into the room to see him?
(a) A certificate.
(b) The stuffed heron.
(c) A helmet.
(d) A large pitcher of beer.
3. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
(a) His necklace.
(b) His smile.
(d) The bruise between his eyes.
4. What does Jen use to hit her bed with when she is worried about her father and about the way he's ruined her night?
(c) Tennis racket.
5. When Wallace shows up at Jen's, where does he ask her to take him so that he can find out some news?
(a) A pharmacy.
(c) Grocery store.
6. What is NOT one of the rules that Jen has when she makes a decision to take a job or to not take a job?
(a) She does not have to dress up.
(b) She does not work under fluorescent lighting.
(c) She does not wake up to an alarm clock.
(d) She has to make minimum wage.
7. What is Wallace baking for the first time when Jen arrives at the house for the dinner?
(a) Pot brownies.
8. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
(d) Too much energy.
9. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Walk the halls.
(b) Play games.
(c) Read stories.
(d) Watch TV.
10. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
(a) Giving birth to.
11. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
(b) Poison mushroom.
12. Wallace warns his kids when they get back that now would be a very bad time to do _______, and they promise not to do it.
(b) The will.
13. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
(a) Read with her.
(b) Go with her to Wallace's.
(c) Sleep over.
(d) Meet her for drinks.
14. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
(b) Inner thigh.
15. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man that Jen slept with a few times when Kathleen was getting a divorce?
2. Where is the hospital that Megan and Jen are going to in order to see Wallace on his discharge day?
3. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
4. Wallace and Jen talk about whether they think ________ has anything to do with the problems that Wallace has had.
5. Jen doesn't want her doctor to see her as a __________, even though it's likely she already does.
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)