|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(a) Stupid tumors.
(b) Cancer bombs.
(d) Lumpoid masses.
2. What does Jen say when she is invited over to a party over the phone?
(a) She has plans.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She hates people.
(d) She has to tend to Wallace.
3. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Read stories.
(b) Walk the halls.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Play games.
4. What is the scary man carrying in his hand when he says hello to Jen as she sits on the cliff?
5. What does Jen calculate when she gets up from her night's rest about a month after Wallace's surgery?
(a) The number of hours until she can sleep again.
(b) Her monthly expenses.
(c) The words she's written.
(d) Her years of life left.
6. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
(a) Too rich.
7. Jen thinks about how nice it was to work at the __________ when she was working there.
(d) Hot springs retreat.
8. What is the new symptom of Wallace's that makes the entire family worried about his condition?
(a) Too much energy.
9. What was the name of the uncle who was once medically dead for three minutes, according to Jen's story to Randy?
10. Kathleen and Jen discuss the various effects that _________ can have on a person's brain, even destroying it.
11. Megan has a _________ that most adults lack, it seems, causing her to be a good person for Jen to talk to.
(a) New perspective.
(b) Life experience.
(c) Innocent quality.
(d) Blunt honesty.
12. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting on the cliff and watching the sun set in the distance?
(a) Sing to herself.
(c) Smoke a joint.
(d) Jump off.
13. Where do Kathleen and Jen decide to meet later that day in order to talk about Jen's issues?
(a) Wallace's house.
(b) A library.
14. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
(d) Giving birth to.
15. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
(a) Go with her to Wallace's.
(b) Read with her.
(c) Sleep over.
(d) Meet her for drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
2. Jen and Wallace both decide to get ___________ chocolate ice cream as they like to eat ice cream together.
3. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
4. What is NOT one of the rules that Jen has when she makes a decision to take a job or to not take a job?
5. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)