|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kathleen and Jen do the last time they were high on drugs, putting their lives in danger?
(a) Swim in the ocean.
(b) Go to a boxing match.
(c) Sleep with men.
(d) Drive around.
2. Who shows up for Thanksgiving and walks with Jen to Wallace's house?
3. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
(d) Not shocking.
4. What does Wallace decide to drink with the kids upon his arrival home?
5. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
(a) Be paranoid.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Be hopeful.
(d) Be useful.
6. Where is Megan going to go when she has to go back to school in the fall?
7. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
(c) Inner thigh.
8. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
(a) His new car.
(b) Motorcycle carriage.
(d) The dolly.
9. What does Jen use to hit her bed with when she is worried about her father and about the way he's ruined her night?
(b) Tennis racket.
10. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
(b) Giving birth to.
11. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
12. What was the name of the uncle who was once medically dead for three minutes, according to Jen's story to Randy?
13. What does Jen calculate when she gets up from her night's rest about a month after Wallace's surgery?
(a) The number of hours until she can sleep again.
(b) Her years of life left.
(c) The words she's written.
(d) Her monthly expenses.
14. Her old friend who comes to visit tells Jen that he/she already has a significant other in _____________.
(a) Los Alamos.
(b) San Jose.
15. Jen and Wallace talk about how embarrassing it was to bathe nude in the _____________ together.
(b) Bath tub.
(c) Hot spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
2. What does Randy present as a gift to Wallace when he comes back into the room to see him?
3. Who decides to come with Jen to the hospital on the day that Wallace is going to be discharged?
4. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
5. Wallace warns his kids when they get back that now would be a very bad time to do _______, and they promise not to do it.
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)