|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen say when she is invited over to a party over the phone?
(a) She hates people.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She has to tend to Wallace.
(d) She has plans.
2. What is the date on which Jen realizes that enough time has gone by since she stopped cleaning houses?
(a) September 1.
(b) October 14.
(c) October 1.
(d) October 12.
3. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
4. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
5. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
6. What was the name of the man that Jen slept with a few times when Kathleen was getting a divorce?
7. What do Kathleen and Jen decide to go get when Wallace goes back to sleep after a visit with them?
(a) Ice cream.
(c) A bag of chips.
8. How much money has Jen been living on each week, which leads her to believe that she needs to earn more?
9. Where is the hospital that Megan and Jen are going to in order to see Wallace on his discharge day?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
(d) San Francisco.
10. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
(a) Giving birth to.
11. What does the doctor recommend two weeks of in order to make sure the tumor doesn't come back?
(a) Drug therapy.
12. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
(a) Be hopeful.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Be useful.
(d) Be paranoid.
13. What is the scary man carrying in his hand when he says hello to Jen as she sits on the cliff?
14. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
(d) Too rich.
15. Jen begins to write about abuse she suffered at _________ hands when she returns to her typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Megan has a _________ that most adults lack, it seems, causing her to be a good person for Jen to talk to.
2. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
3. Where does Jen find a lump on her body, causing her to worry that it might be cancer?
4. Wallace finds out that the tumor is _____________ when he finally receives his diagnosis.
5. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)