|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(a) Cancer bombs.
(b) Lumpoid masses.
(d) Stupid tumors.
2. Who decides to stay with Jen that night in order to keep her company, though he/she leaves in the morning?
3. What does Randy present as a gift to Wallace when he comes back into the room to see him?
(a) A large pitcher of beer.
(b) A helmet.
(c) A certificate.
(d) The stuffed heron.
4. What does Jen use to hit her bed with when she is worried about her father and about the way he's ruined her night?
(a) Tennis racket.
5. Where do Kathleen and Jen decide to meet later that day in order to talk about Jen's issues?
(a) A library.
(b) Wallace's house.
6. What does Kathleen tell Jen that she has to do that night instead of meeting with her?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Go to the ER.
(c) Go on a date.
(d) Wash her hair.
7. What does Jen do when she needs to scream in order to deal with the idea of Wallace's brain tumor?
(a) Breaks things.
(b) Turns on the radio.
(c) Runs to the cliff.
8. What is NOT one of the rules that Jen has when she makes a decision to take a job or to not take a job?
(a) She does not work under fluorescent lighting.
(b) She does not wake up to an alarm clock.
(c) She does not have to dress up.
(d) She has to make minimum wage.
9. Who shows up for Thanksgiving and walks with Jen to Wallace's house?
10. What happens a few years later, though it does not change their relationship? Jen __________ Kathleen.
(b) Moves away from.
11. What is Jen not supposed to mention when she is visiting Megan's great-aunt one day?
(b) White hair.
(c) Missing eye.
(d) Leg ulcer.
12. What happens on the day that Wallace is finally discharged from the hospital?
(a) Kathleen disappears.
(b) His car blows up.
(c) Sarah leaves him.
(d) Jen's cat dies.
13. What is the date on which Jen realizes that enough time has gone by since she stopped cleaning houses?
(a) September 1.
(b) October 14.
(c) October 1.
(d) October 12.
14. How much money has Jen been living on each week, which leads her to believe that she needs to earn more?
15. Who decides that he is too busy to go to the hospital as he is getting ready to go to college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wallace baking for the first time when Jen arrives at the house for the dinner?
2. Who is the person who decides to drive Wallace to his radiation therapy for the next few weeks?
3. Jen thinks about how nice it was to work at the __________ when she was working there.
4. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
5. What is on the face of the creature that is following Jen in her scary dream?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)