|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Thursdays, Jen cleans the home of a _________________ who is actually not all that he seems, in her opinion. And he tries to cheat her each week.
(b) Republican attorney.
(c) Hindu disciple.
(d) Trust fund radical.
2. Wallace says that if he should become a vegetable that they ____________ pull the plug, according to his wishes.
(a) Should not.
(b) Should wait to.
(c) May need to.
3. Jen thinks that _______ are the best gatherings she knows about, along with getting together at the bedside of a dying person.
(d) Church services.
4. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
5. Who is the sibling that tries to stop them from kicking and making jokes about each other?
(d) No one.
6. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(a) Frank Morgan.
(b) Fair Mama.
(c) Hippie Joe.
7. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
(a) Doesn't like Jen.
(b) Death in the family.
8. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(c) Reality TV.
9. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting in her yard, not able to sleep because of the surgery?
(c) Throw pebbles.
10. Kathleen mentions that she would like to see ____________, since Jen's brothers already have.
11. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
(a) Rock and roll.
12. Who does Jen call when she is upset about the tumor and this person comes immediately over to see her?
13. What is the name of Jen's best friend, as she is described to be in the story, though not necessarily by her actions?
14. How does Jen call Kathleen when she realizes that she is not showing up for their meeting?
(a) Bartender's phone.
(b) The gas station employee phone.
(c) Pay phone.
(d) A cell phone.
15. What do Jen and Randy put up with from Ben as they realize that he is nervous about seeing his father in the hospital?
(a) His sour mood.
(b) The big brother lecturing.
(d) His drunkenness.
Short Answer Questions
1. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
2. What does Wallace decide to make out before his surgery, just in case something happens?
3. What did Kathleen's ex-husband encourage her to do in order to prevent herself from gaining weight?
4. Who tells the kids that the way that Wallace looks is very normal after a surgery of this type?
5. What does Wallace ask for when he wakes up, though Randy spills it as he is giving it to him?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)