|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(a) Reality TV.
2. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
(b) Death in the family.
(c) Doesn't like Jen.
3. Jen realizes she has no male friends in town who are over the age of ___________, aside from her brothers.
4. Where does Eric tell Jen that he needs to go in order to begin to find himself and his true feelings?
5. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
(d) Rich person's.
6. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
(a) Money structures.
(b) Weather patterns.
7. On what night of the week does Jen have a standing appointment with her dream consultant?
8. What causes Kathleen to have to leave early in the morning, even though she promised to talk with Jen?
(b) A phone call.
(d) A man.
9. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
10. Who is the person that knocks over the vase accidentally, which causes Wallace to wake up?
11. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
(d) Valentine's Day.
12. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
13. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her thoughts.
(d) Other bar patrons.
14. Who is the person that first hears Wallace stumble in order to think of a word?
15. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
2. What does Sarah say should go away in about a week, which will allow Wallace to look a little more normal?
3. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
4. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
5. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)