|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
2. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
3. The selfish ___________ of the 1980s causes many of the peace lovers to take their own lives since they see no other way out.
4. Jen thinks that _______ are the best gatherings she knows about, along with getting together at the bedside of a dying person.
(d) Church services.
5. At one point, Kathleen was married to a _____________, according to their conversations together.
6. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
(a) No training.
(b) Voices in her head.
(c) A motive for her help.
(d) A history of suicide attempts.
7. What is Wallace having trouble doing after his surgery, as a result of swelling in his brain?
8. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
9. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(b) Reality TV.
10. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
(c) Happy time.
11. Randy points out that Wallace's looking great is like the ________________, and it's not fooling anyone.
(b) Nixon coverup.
(c) Emperor's new clothes.
(d) Biggest lie.
12. Who is the person that stands outside and smokes before going in to see Wallace after the surgery?
13. Who calls Jen in the middle of the night, but Jen hangs up on this person in her disgust?
14. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(a) Hippie Joe.
(b) Fair Mama.
(d) Frank Morgan.
15. Megan tells Jen about a new fertility drug which she finds to be hilarious as it's made from the ___________ of Italian nuns.
(b) Toenail clippings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
2. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
3. Since life is filled with insane situations, it seems that there is no reason to try to approach life as though these situations were always _____________.
4. Wallace says that if he should become a vegetable that they ____________ pull the plug, according to his wishes.
5. Who is the person that knocks over the vase accidentally, which causes Wallace to wake up?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)