1. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
2. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
3. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
4. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
5. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
6. What is the name of Wallace's girlfriend who is living with him and with one of his children?
This section contains 4,623 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)