|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to Work and Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is only slightly less paranoid than the local mental patients in the town where the story is located?
2. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
3. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
4. What does the doctor say that the lump on her body is, and Jen pretends she knew this along?
(a) An infected lymph node.
(b) A pimple.
(c) A tumor.
(d) A benign mass.
5. Jen doesn't want her doctor to see her as a __________, even though it's likely she already does.
(a) Mental patient.
(c) Grieving daughter.
(d) Grown woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
2. Where do Kathleen and Jen decide to meet later that day in order to talk about Jen's issues?
3. How many people does Jen work for during the week, allowing her to spend the rest of the time writing?
4. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
5. The siblings decide that everyone in their family is ______________ anyway, so their psychoses don't matter.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)