|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to Work and Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the family get through the time when they are waiting for the doctor to call them back?
(a) Talk about the funeral arrangements.
(b) Play charades.
(c) Make each other laugh.
(d) Look at pictures.
2. What happens a few years later, though it does not change their relationship? Jen __________ Kathleen.
(a) Moves away from.
3. At the funerals in the town, people will ___________ whatever they think is appropriate for sending off a person they love or respect.
4. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
5. While everyone loves this person, this person still drives everyone crazy with his/her silly and boundless energy. Who is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to stay with Jen that night in order to keep her company, though he/she leaves in the morning?
2. Who does Jen call when she is upset about the tumor and this person comes immediately over to see her?
3. Jen realizes she has no male friends in town who are over the age of ___________, aside from her brothers.
4. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
5. Where does Eric tell Jen that he needs to go in order to begin to find himself and his true feelings?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)