|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to Work and Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(a) Bank teller.
(c) House cleaner.
2. What does Jen learn about a week before Eric says that he will be leaving her?
(a) She's pregnant.
(b) Her father's tumor.
(c) He's been sleeping around.
(d) She's getting evicted.
3. Who is the person that knocks over the vase accidentally, which causes Wallace to wake up?
4. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(c) Reality TV.
5. _________ says that he is worried about how others will perceive him within this dream of a situation.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the rules that Jen has when she makes a decision to take a job or to not take a job?
2. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
3. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
4. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
5. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)