|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to Work and Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wallace finds out that the tumor is _____________ when he finally receives his diagnosis.
2. What does Jen learn about a week before Eric says that he will be leaving her?
(a) Her father's tumor.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She's getting evicted.
(d) He's been sleeping around.
3. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
(a) A history of suicide attempts.
(b) A motive for her help.
(c) No training.
(d) Voices in her head.
4. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
(d) Rich person's.
5. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
2. Because Ben used to ___________, he doesn't want people to think that he's thrown his life away by becoming an emotional mess now.
3. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
4. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
5. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)