|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to Work and Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
2. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
(a) A strong sense of humor.
(c) No support.
(d) A large river of denial.
3. Kathleen and Jen discuss the various effects that _________ can have on a person's brain, even destroying it.
4. Wallace warns his kids when they get back that now would be a very bad time to do _______, and they promise not to do it.
(d) The will.
5. Who calls Jen in the middle of the night, but Jen hangs up on this person in her disgust?
Short Answer Questions
1. Her old friend who comes to visit tells Jen that he/she already has a significant other in _____________.
2. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
3. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
4. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
5. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)