|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to Work and Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which a number of tragedies begin to take place in the time leading up to Wallace's surgery?
2. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
(a) Caring enough.
(b) Who she seems to be.
3. Jen and Wallace talk about how embarrassing it was to bathe nude in the _____________ together.
(a) Hot spring.
(d) Bath tub.
4. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
5. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Molly Maw.
(d) Dead man flying.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is another group in town called the _______________ who are New Age folks that are trying to share goodwill with everyone they meet.
2. Because Ben used to ___________, he doesn't want people to think that he's thrown his life away by becoming an emotional mess now.
3. How does Jen call Kathleen when she realizes that she is not showing up for their meeting?
4. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
5. What does Randy suggest that Jen ride in when she returns from the hospital visit with Wallace?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)