|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to Work and Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(b) Cancer bombs.
(c) Lumpoid masses.
(d) Stupid tumors.
2. On what night of the week does Jen have a standing appointment with her dream consultant?
3. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
4. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
5. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
(d) Too rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
2. What does Randy say that he has changed his mind on, given the circumstances with Wallace?
3. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
4. What does Wallace ask for when he wakes up, though Randy spills it as he is giving it to him?
5. What does Jen receive from Eric a short time later from his new location in the country?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)