|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to Work and Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which a number of tragedies begin to take place in the time leading up to Wallace's surgery?
2. What does the family now have to wait for after the surgery, though they didn't realize it would be so long?
(a) Wallace to wake up from the drug coma.
(b) Biopsy results.
(c) Next chemo treatment.
(d) To see Wallace.
3. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
4. Some people in the town believe that all of the bad things that are happening are due to ___________ in retrograde.
(c) The Moon.
5. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
(c) Money structures.
(d) Weather patterns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kathleen and Jen decide to meet later that day in order to talk about Jen's issues?
2. Jen realizes she has no male friends in town who are over the age of ___________, aside from her brothers.
3. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
4. What happens a few years later, though it does not change their relationship? Jen __________ Kathleen.
5. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)