|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Back to Work and Monday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kathleen and Jen discuss the various effects that _________ can have on a person's brain, even destroying it.
2. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
3. What is Wallace having trouble doing after his surgery, as a result of swelling in his brain?
4. Jen cleans the two houses, but then decides that the people are ___________ and that she will need to find another way to make money.
(c) Too rich.
5. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
(a) Meet her for drinks.
(b) Sleep over.
(c) Go with her to Wallace's.
(d) Read with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen calculate when she gets up from her night's rest about a month after Wallace's surgery?
2. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
3. _________ says that he is worried about how others will perceive him within this dream of a situation.
4. Who calls Jen in the middle of the night, but Jen hangs up on this person in her disgust?
5. Jen confesses to Kathleen that she is doing ________ yoga in order to cope in her life right now.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)