|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
(c) Poison mushroom.
2. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(a) Lumpoid masses.
(c) Cancer bombs.
(d) Stupid tumors.
3. What does the doctor recommend two weeks of in order to make sure the tumor doesn't come back?
(b) Drug therapy.
4. What do the kids make in order to cover up their nervousness when they finally take Wallace to this hospital?
(a) Large joints.
(c) Excuses not to come to the hospital.
(d) Bad drinks.
5. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
(a) Weather patterns.
(c) Money structures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen begins to write about abuse she suffered at _________ hands when she returns to her typewriter.
2. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
3. ________ points out to the character in #86 that everyone knows what he is going through, so no one is going to criticize him for his actions.
4. Wallace warns his kids when they get back that now would be a very bad time to do _______, and they promise not to do it.
5. Some of the local ____________ are taken to the local mental hospital in straitjackets, according to the story.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)