|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
(a) No training.
(b) A motive for her help.
(c) Voices in her head.
(d) A history of suicide attempts.
2. What did Kathleen and Jen do the last time they were high on drugs, putting their lives in danger?
(a) Drive around.
(b) Go to a boxing match.
(c) Swim in the ocean.
(d) Sleep with men.
3. What does Jen say when she is invited over to a party over the phone?
(a) She hates people.
(b) She has plans.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She has to tend to Wallace.
4. What is the name of Wallace's girlfriend who is living with him and with one of his children?
5. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
(a) Sort of.
(c) She has several.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jen not supposed to mention when she is visiting Megan's great-aunt one day?
2. What do the brothers not do with their father as they seem to think this is unmanly, even in the circumstances?
3. Where is the hospital that Megan and Jen are going to in order to see Wallace on his discharge day?
4. What does Sarah decide to go do in order to give the kids some space to see their dad on their own?
5. What catches fire the week before the surgery for Wallace is scheduled to happen?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)