|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
2. Where does Eric tell Jen that he needs to go in order to begin to find himself and his true feelings?
3. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
(a) Burns her pillowcase.
(b) Throws up.
(c) Throws the cat at the wall.
(d) Prays for her father.
4. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
(a) Sleep over.
(b) Read with her.
(c) Go with her to Wallace's.
(d) Meet her for drinks.
5. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ points out to the character in #86 that everyone knows what he is going through, so no one is going to criticize him for his actions.
2. What is the name of Megan's great-aunt who she and Jen have to see before going to see Wallace?
3. Jen begins to write about abuse she suffered at _________ hands when she returns to her typewriter.
4. The selfish ___________ of the 1980s causes many of the peace lovers to take their own lives since they see no other way out.
5. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)