|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Megan has a _________ that most adults lack, it seems, causing her to be a good person for Jen to talk to.
(a) Blunt honesty.
(b) Life experience.
(c) New perspective.
(d) Innocent quality.
2. When Wallace shows up at Jen's, where does he ask her to take him so that he can find out some news?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) Grocery store.
3. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
(b) Death in the family.
(c) Doesn't like Jen.
4. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
5. What is Jen not supposed to mention when she is visiting Megan's great-aunt one day?
(a) Leg ulcer.
(b) Missing eye.
(c) White hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
2. Who does Jen imagine is surrounding her when she is in her drugged and drunk state after leaving her meeting?
3. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
4. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
5. What does Jen do when she needs to scream in order to deal with the idea of Wallace's brain tumor?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)