|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wallace and Jen talk about whether they think ________ has anything to do with the problems that Wallace has had.
(c) The family.
(d) His girlfriend.
2. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
(a) A motive for her help.
(b) No training.
(c) A history of suicide attempts.
(d) Voices in her head.
3. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
(a) Prays for her father.
(b) Throws up.
(c) Throws the cat at the wall.
(d) Burns her pillowcase.
4. Jen begins to write about abuse she suffered at _________ hands when she returns to her typewriter.
5. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
(a) A strong sense of humor.
(c) A large river of denial.
(d) No support.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting on the cliff and watching the sun set in the distance?
2. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
3. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
4. What does Jen say when she is invited over to a party over the phone?
5. ________ points out to the character in #86 that everyone knows what he is going through, so no one is going to criticize him for his actions.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)