|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since life is filled with insane situations, it seems that there is no reason to try to approach life as though these situations were always _____________.
2. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
(a) Burns her pillowcase.
(b) Throws the cat at the wall.
(c) Throws up.
(d) Prays for her father.
3. What does Sarah say should go away in about a week, which will allow Wallace to look a little more normal?
(b) A green patch.
(c) The scars.
(d) The stitches.
4. What is the sport that Eric and Jen were playing when they first met each other?
(c) Tennis doubles.
5. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
2. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
3. Where do Jen and her dream consultant like to meet, though the consultant is always late for the meeting?
4. What is on the face of the creature that is following Jen in her scary dream?
5. Because Ben used to ___________, he doesn't want people to think that he's thrown his life away by becoming an emotional mess now.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)