|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
(a) Reads the Bible.
(b) Unindentifiable bird calls.
(c) Repeats the alphabet.
(d) Screams gibberish.
2. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting on the cliff and watching the sun set in the distance?
(a) Smoke a joint.
(c) Jump off.
(d) Sing to herself.
3. What did Kathleen's ex-husband encourage her to do in order to prevent herself from gaining weight?
(a) Become anorexic.
(b) Stop eating.
(c) Become bulimic.
(d) Run more.
4. What is the part of himself of which Eric is self conscious, so Jen does not say anything about it?
(a) His thinning hair.
(b) His feet.
(c) His gut.
(d) His ear hair.
5. Where do Jen and her dream consultant like to meet, though the consultant is always late for the meeting?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) A bar.
(d) Her cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
2. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
3. Some of the local ____________ are taken to the local mental hospital in straitjackets, according to the story.
4. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
5. What is the one subject that Eric doesn't want to talk about and that he becomes defensive about when Jen tries?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)