|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family now have to wait for after the surgery, though they didn't realize it would be so long?
(a) Next chemo treatment.
(b) To see Wallace.
(c) Biopsy results.
(d) Wallace to wake up from the drug coma.
2. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
3. How many people does Jen work for during the week, allowing her to spend the rest of the time writing?
4. What starts blowing up in the town where Jen lives, something that is considered to be a strange event?
(b) Gas lines.
(d) Gas stations.
5. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(b) Bank teller.
(c) House cleaner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
2. What catches fire the week before the surgery for Wallace is scheduled to happen?
3. Where is Megan going to go when she has to go back to school in the fall?
4. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
5. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)