|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(a) Stupid tumors.
(b) Lumpoid masses.
(d) Cancer bombs.
2. What was the name of the uncle who was once medically dead for three minutes, according to Jen's story to Randy?
3. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
4. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
(a) The bruise between his eyes.
(b) His necklace.
(c) His smile.
5. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
(b) Who she seems to be.
(d) Caring enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. At one point, Kathleen was married to a _____________, according to their conversations together.
2. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
3. Who tells the kids that the way that Wallace looks is very normal after a surgery of this type?
4. _________ says that he is worried about how others will perceive him within this dream of a situation.
5. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)