|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rallying.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since life is filled with insane situations, it seems that there is no reason to try to approach life as though these situations were always _____________.
2. What does Wallace decide to make out before his surgery, just in case something happens?
(a) A video tape.
(b) His will.
(c) A mix CD.
(d) His final novel.
3. The siblings decide to go get lunch from __________ and then to have a picnic on the floor after seeing Wallace.
(a) A fast food chain.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A deli.
4. What does Jen learn about a week before Eric says that he will be leaving her?
(a) She's getting evicted.
(b) He's been sleeping around.
(c) She's pregnant.
(d) Her father's tumor.
5. There is another group in town called the _______________ who are New Age folks that are trying to share goodwill with everyone they meet.
(a) True Lovers.
(b) A Blinding Light.
(c) Cosmica Ramas.
(d) The Team.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
2. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
3. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
4. Some people in the town believe that all of the bad things that are happening are due to ___________ in retrograde.
5. Where do Jen and her dream consultant like to meet, though the consultant is always late for the meeting?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)