|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rallying.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Megan has a _________ that most adults lack, it seems, causing her to be a good person for Jen to talk to.
(a) New perspective.
(b) Innocent quality.
(c) Life experience.
(d) Blunt honesty.
2. Where is Megan going to go when she has to go back to school in the fall?
3. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
(a) Car salesmen.
4. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
5. What does Wallace decide to make out before his surgery, just in case something happens?
(a) His will.
(b) A mix CD.
(c) A video tape.
(d) His final novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
2. Because Ben used to ___________, he doesn't want people to think that he's thrown his life away by becoming an emotional mess now.
3. Kathleen mentions that she would like to see ____________, since Jen's brothers already have.
4. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
5. What happens on the day that Wallace is finally discharged from the hospital?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)