|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rallying.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The siblings talk about how much they ________ each other and that they would have a hard time if one of them died.
2. Who is the person that knocks over the vase accidentally, which causes Wallace to wake up?
3. Who decides to come with Jen to the hospital on the day that Wallace is going to be discharged?
(a) Old Yeller.
4. In the town, _________ tend to be strange affairs with eclectic contents, depending on the focus of the day.
5. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
2. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
3. Who calls Jen in the middle of the night, but Jen hangs up on this person in her disgust?
4. What does a friend of Jen's do for this friend's mother in order to help alleviate the pain of dying?
5. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)