|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rallying.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wallace says that if he should become a vegetable that they ____________ pull the plug, according to his wishes.
(a) Should not.
(b) Should wait to.
(c) May need to.
2. The Burn Outs are the old hippies in town who did way too many drugs when they were younger and now cannot stop ______________.
3. Jen thinks that _______ are the best gatherings she knows about, along with getting together at the bedside of a dying person.
(c) Church services.
4. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
(a) Happy time.
5. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(a) Reality TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Jen in the middle of the night, but Jen hangs up on this person in her disgust?
2. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
3. Since life is filled with insane situations, it seems that there is no reason to try to approach life as though these situations were always _____________.
4. ________ points out to the character in #86 that everyone knows what he is going through, so no one is going to criticize him for his actions.
5. This friend of Jen's tries to reassure her with a story about her family ________, even though the story doesn't end well.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)