|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rallying.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
2. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
(c) Happy time.
3. Who calls Jen in the middle of the night, but Jen hangs up on this person in her disgust?
4. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
5. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
(b) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
2. What are Randy and Jen drinking when they are at Wallace's house cleaning and getting ready for his arrival?
3. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
4. Who is the person that knocks over the vase accidentally, which causes Wallace to wake up?
5. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)