|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rallying.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The siblings talk about how much they ________ each other and that they would have a hard time if one of them died.
2. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her thoughts.
(c) Other bar patrons.
3. What does a friend of Jen's do for this friend's mother in order to help alleviate the pain of dying?
(b) Pulls the plug.
(c) Gives her mother LSD.
(d) Gives her medical marijuana.
4. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
(b) Sleeping with someone else.
(d) Drinking at a bar.
5. What did Kathleen's ex-husband encourage her to do in order to prevent herself from gaining weight?
(a) Become bulimic.
(b) Become anorexic.
(c) Stop eating.
(d) Run more.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
2. What was the name of the uncle who was once medically dead for three minutes, according to Jen's story to Randy?
3. What does a woman that Jen knows carry around with her in case she is ever in a situation where she found out she could not recover?
4. Who decides that he is too busy to go to the hospital as he is getting ready to go to college?
5. What is Wallace having trouble doing after his surgery, as a result of swelling in his brain?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)