|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rallying.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Jen to let her know that everything in the surgery went well and that Wallace was resting comfortably?
2. Since life is filled with insane situations, it seems that there is no reason to try to approach life as though these situations were always _____________.
3. Jen realizes she has no male friends in town who are over the age of ___________, aside from her brothers.
4. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
5. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
(a) A strong sense of humor.
(b) No support.
(d) A large river of denial.
Short Answer Questions
1. The siblings decide to go get lunch from __________ and then to have a picnic on the floor after seeing Wallace.
2. What does Sarah say should go away in about a week, which will allow Wallace to look a little more normal?
3. Who is the person that knocks over the vase accidentally, which causes Wallace to wake up?
4. At the funerals in the town, people will ___________ whatever they think is appropriate for sending off a person they love or respect.
5. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)