|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rallying.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kathleen and Jen discuss the various effects that _________ can have on a person's brain, even destroying it.
2. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
(a) A motive for her help.
(b) A history of suicide attempts.
(c) No training.
(d) Voices in her head.
3. What is the name of Wallace's girlfriend who is living with him and with one of his children?
4. Who is the person that first hears Wallace stumble in order to think of a word?
5. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
(c) Happy time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah decide to go do in order to give the kids some space to see their dad on their own?
2. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
3. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
4. Where is Megan going to go when she has to go back to school in the fall?
5. ________ points out to the character in #86 that everyone knows what he is going through, so no one is going to criticize him for his actions.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)