|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Wallace's girlfriend who is living with him and with one of his children?
2. The ______ children of the 1970s had a hard time trying to reconcile their ideals with real life, according to the book.
3. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Molly Maw.
(d) Dead man flying.
4. What do the brothers not do with their father as they seem to think this is unmanly, even in the circumstances?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Hug him.
(c) Cry around him.
(d) Talk to him.
5. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(d) Reality TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because Ben used to ___________, he doesn't want people to think that he's thrown his life away by becoming an emotional mess now.
2. What does Jen learn about a week before Eric says that he will be leaving her?
3. What does the family now have to wait for after the surgery, though they didn't realize it would be so long?
4. The siblings decide to go get lunch from __________ and then to have a picnic on the floor after seeing Wallace.
5. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)