|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
(a) Prays for her father.
(b) Throws the cat at the wall.
(c) Burns her pillowcase.
(d) Throws up.
2. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
(b) Valentine's Day.
3. What do the brothers not do with their father as they seem to think this is unmanly, even in the circumstances?
(a) Hug him.
(b) Cry around him.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Kiss him.
4. What do the kids make in order to cover up their nervousness when they finally take Wallace to this hospital?
(a) Bad drinks.
(c) Large joints.
(d) Excuses not to come to the hospital.
5. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
2. There is another group in town called the _______________ who are New Age folks that are trying to share goodwill with everyone they meet.
3. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
4. Who does Jen imagine is surrounding her when she is in her drugged and drunk state after leaving her meeting?
5. Who does Jen call when she is upset about the tumor and this person comes immediately over to see her?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)