|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ says that he is worried about how others will perceive him within this dream of a situation.
(a) No one.
2. How does Jen call Kathleen when she realizes that she is not showing up for their meeting?
(a) The gas station employee phone.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) Pay phone.
(d) Bartender's phone.
3. Who does Jen call when she is upset about the tumor and this person comes immediately over to see her?
4. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
5. What does the family now have to wait for after the surgery, though they didn't realize it would be so long?
(a) Biopsy results.
(b) Next chemo treatment.
(c) To see Wallace.
(d) Wallace to wake up from the drug coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Jen to let her know that everything in the surgery went well and that Wallace was resting comfortably?
2. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
3. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
4. The siblings decide that everyone in their family is ______________ anyway, so their psychoses don't matter.
5. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)