|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ______ children of the 1970s had a hard time trying to reconcile their ideals with real life, according to the book.
2. What do the brothers not do with their father as they seem to think this is unmanly, even in the circumstances?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Cry around him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Hug him.
3. What is the one subject that Eric doesn't want to talk about and that he becomes defensive about when Jen tries?
(b) The future.
4. How does Jen call Kathleen when she realizes that she is not showing up for their meeting?
(a) Bartender's phone.
(b) Pay phone.
(c) The gas station employee phone.
(d) A cell phone.
5. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
(a) Nudist colony.
(c) Get rich quick scheme.
(d) Worm farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jen's best friend, as she is described to be in the story, though not necessarily by her actions?
2. Who is the sibling that tries to stop them from kicking and making jokes about each other?
3. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
4. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
5. What does Jen learn about a week before Eric says that he will be leaving her?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)