|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
(b) Loud noises.
2. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
(a) Rock and roll.
3. Kathleen mentions that she would like to see ____________, since Jen's brothers already have.
4. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
5. Since life is filled with insane situations, it seems that there is no reason to try to approach life as though these situations were always _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
2. At the funerals in the town, people will ___________ whatever they think is appropriate for sending off a person they love or respect.
3. Who calls Jen in the middle of the night, but Jen hangs up on this person in her disgust?
4. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
5. What is the name of the town in which a number of tragedies begin to take place in the time leading up to Wallace's surgery?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)