|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ______ children of the 1970s had a hard time trying to reconcile their ideals with real life, according to the book.
2. Kathleen mentions that she would like to see ____________, since Jen's brothers already have.
3. In the town, _________ tend to be strange affairs with eclectic contents, depending on the focus of the day.
4. The siblings decide that everyone in their family is ______________ anyway, so their psychoses don't matter.
(a) Mentally ill.
(c) Dead or dying.
5. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
(c) Rich person's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jen call Kathleen when she realizes that she is not showing up for their meeting?
2. What does Wallace decide to make out before his surgery, just in case something happens?
3. What does Wallace ask for when he wakes up, though Randy spills it as he is giving it to him?
4. Who is the person that stands outside and smokes before going in to see Wallace after the surgery?
5. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)