|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kathleen dresses quickly in the morning so that Jen will not see _____________, it seems.
(a) That she is leaving.
(b) That she doesn't like her.
(c) Her naked.
(d) That she loves Jen.
2. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
(a) Caring enough.
(c) Who she seems to be.
3. Where does Eric tell Jen that he needs to go in order to begin to find himself and his true feelings?
4. How many people does Jen work for during the week, allowing her to spend the rest of the time writing?
5. Some of the local ____________ are taken to the local mental hospital in straitjackets, according to the story.
(b) New Agers.
(d) Burn Outs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which a number of tragedies begin to take place in the time leading up to Wallace's surgery?
2. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
3. At one point, Kathleen was married to a _____________, according to their conversations together.
4. Where do Jen and her dream consultant like to meet, though the consultant is always late for the meeting?
5. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)