|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wallace ask for when he wakes up, though Randy spills it as he is giving it to him?
2. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
3. Who is the person that knocks over the vase accidentally, which causes Wallace to wake up?
4. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
(a) Caring enough.
(b) Who she seems to be.
5. What is the name of Jen's best friend, as she is described to be in the story, though not necessarily by her actions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
2. The ______ children of the 1970s had a hard time trying to reconcile their ideals with real life, according to the book.
3. Who is the sibling that tries to stop them from kicking and making jokes about each other?
4. Who is the person that first hears Wallace stumble in order to think of a word?
5. Wallace says that if he should become a vegetable that they ____________ pull the plug, according to his wishes.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)