|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
2. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
(a) Caring enough.
(b) Who she seems to be.
3. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
4. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
5. What is the name of Jen's best friend, as she is described to be in the story, though not necessarily by her actions?
Short Answer Questions
1. This friend of Jen's tries to reassure her with a story about her family ________, even though the story doesn't end well.
2. Miriam Brown is known as the town's most infamous __________ and she has one of her babies with her.
3. Who does Jen imagine is surrounding her when she is in her drugged and drunk state after leaving her meeting?
4. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
5. How many people does Jen work for during the week, allowing her to spend the rest of the time writing?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)