|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her thoughts.
(d) Other bar patrons.
2. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
3. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
4. What does Jen receive from Eric a short time later from his new location in the country?
5. _________ says that he is worried about how others will perceive him within this dream of a situation.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Jen to let her know that everything in the surgery went well and that Wallace was resting comfortably?
2. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
3. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
4. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
5. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)