|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skunks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catches fire the week before the surgery for Wallace is scheduled to happen?
(a) Chicken coop.
(b) His car.
(c) A tree in his yard.
(d) His bathroom.
2. What does the family now have to wait for after the surgery, though they didn't realize it would be so long?
(a) Wallace to wake up from the drug coma.
(b) Biopsy results.
(c) To see Wallace.
(d) Next chemo treatment.
3. Who is the person that stands outside and smokes before going in to see Wallace after the surgery?
4. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
5. Kathleen dresses quickly in the morning so that Jen will not see _____________, it seems.
(a) Her naked.
(b) That she loves Jen.
(c) That she is leaving.
(d) That she doesn't like her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the sibling that tries to stop them from kicking and making jokes about each other?
2. What does a friend of Jen's do for this friend's mother in order to help alleviate the pain of dying?
3. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
4. There is another group in town called the _______________ who are New Age folks that are trying to share goodwill with everyone they meet.
5. What does Sarah say should go away in about a week, which will allow Wallace to look a little more normal?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)