|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the town, _________ tend to be strange affairs with eclectic contents, depending on the focus of the day.
2. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
(a) Rich person's.
3. The ______ children of the 1970s had a hard time trying to reconcile their ideals with real life, according to the book.
4. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(a) Hippie Joe.
(b) Frank Morgan.
(c) Fair Mama.
5. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people in the town believe that all of the bad things that are happening are due to ___________ in retrograde.
2. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
3. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
4. What do Jen and Randy put up with from Ben as they realize that he is nervous about seeing his father in the hospital?
5. The siblings talk about how much they ________ each other and that they would have a hard time if one of them died.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)