|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
(d) Rich person's.
2. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(b) House cleaner.
(c) Bank teller.
3. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
(a) Reads the Bible.
(b) Screams gibberish.
(c) Repeats the alphabet.
(d) Unindentifiable bird calls.
4. Who tells the kids that the way that Wallace looks is very normal after a surgery of this type?
(a) The nurse.
(d) No one.
5. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
2. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
3. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
4. This friend of Jen's tries to reassure her with a story about her family ________, even though the story doesn't end well.
5. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)