|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
2. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
3. Miriam Brown is known as the town's most infamous __________ and she has one of her babies with her.
4. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
(d) Car salesmen.
5. Who is the person that stands outside and smokes before going in to see Wallace after the surgery?
Short Answer Questions
1. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
2. What does Sarah say should go away in about a week, which will allow Wallace to look a little more normal?
3. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
4. What does a friend of Jen's do for this friend's mother in order to help alleviate the pain of dying?
5. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)