|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
(a) Sort of.
(d) She has several.
2. Who tells the kids that the way that Wallace looks is very normal after a surgery of this type?
(a) The nurse.
(b) No one.
3. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
(d) Loud noises.
4. The siblings decide that everyone in their family is ______________ anyway, so their psychoses don't matter.
(a) Dead or dying.
(b) Mentally ill.
5. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the sibling that tries to stop them from kicking and making jokes about each other?
2. What do the kids make in order to cover up their nervousness when they finally take Wallace to this hospital?
3. Jen realizes she has no male friends in town who are over the age of ___________, aside from her brothers.
4. Megan does not like _________ because when this person comes around, it means that she cannot sleep at Jen's place.
5. What does the family now have to wait for after the surgery, though they didn't realize it would be so long?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)