|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which a number of tragedies begin to take place in the time leading up to Wallace's surgery?
2. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
3. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
(a) A strong sense of humor.
(b) A large river of denial.
(d) No support.
4. Randy points out that Wallace's looking great is like the ________________, and it's not fooling anyone.
(a) Biggest lie.
(b) Nixon coverup.
(c) Emperor's new clothes.
5. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
(b) Sort of.
(c) She has several.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Jen work for during the week, allowing her to spend the rest of the time writing?
2. What catches fire the week before the surgery for Wallace is scheduled to happen?
3. Since life is filled with insane situations, it seems that there is no reason to try to approach life as though these situations were always _____________.
4. Who is the sibling that tries to stop them from kicking and making jokes about each other?
5. What does Sarah decide to go do in order to give the kids some space to see their dad on their own?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)