|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the funerals in the town, people will ___________ whatever they think is appropriate for sending off a person they love or respect.
2. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) No one.
3. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(a) House cleaner.
(b) Bank teller.
4. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(a) Hippie Joe.
(c) Fair Mama.
(d) Frank Morgan.
5. The siblings decide that everyone in their family is ______________ anyway, so their psychoses don't matter.
(a) Mentally ill.
(d) Dead or dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
2. What is the sport that Eric and Jen were playing when they first met each other?
3. Who does Jen call when she is upset about the tumor and this person comes immediately over to see her?
4. What does Sarah say should go away in about a week, which will allow Wallace to look a little more normal?
5. What do the kids make in order to cover up their nervousness when they finally take Wallace to this hospital?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)