|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ points out to the character in #86 that everyone knows what he is going through, so no one is going to criticize him for his actions.
2. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
(c) Loud noises.
3. Jen thinks that _______ are the best gatherings she knows about, along with getting together at the bedside of a dying person.
(c) Church services.
4. Who is the sibling that tries to stop them from kicking and making jokes about each other?
(c) No one.
5. Who tells the kids that the way that Wallace looks is very normal after a surgery of this type?
(a) No one.
(b) The nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. The selfish ___________ of the 1980s causes many of the peace lovers to take their own lives since they see no other way out.
2. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
3. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
4. The siblings decide that everyone in their family is ______________ anyway, so their psychoses don't matter.
5. What does Sarah decide to go do in order to give the kids some space to see their dad on their own?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)