|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
2. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
3. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
(c) Rock and roll.
4. Where does Eric tell Jen that he needs to go in order to begin to find himself and his true feelings?
5. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting in her yard, not able to sleep because of the surgery?
2. What does Wallace ask for when he wakes up, though Randy spills it as he is giving it to him?
3. _________ says that he is worried about how others will perceive him within this dream of a situation.
4. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
5. Megan does not like _________ because when this person comes around, it means that she cannot sleep at Jen's place.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)