|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jen's best friend, as she is described to be in the story, though not necessarily by her actions?
2. The siblings decide that everyone in their family is ______________ anyway, so their psychoses don't matter.
(b) Dead or dying.
(c) Mentally ill.
3. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
(a) No one.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her brothers.
4. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
5. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(b) Reality TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people in the town believe that all of the bad things that are happening are due to ___________ in retrograde.
2. What do the brothers not do with their father as they seem to think this is unmanly, even in the circumstances?
3. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
4. While everyone loves this person, this person still drives everyone crazy with his/her silly and boundless energy. Who is it?
5. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)