|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jen realizes she has no male friends in town who are over the age of ___________, aside from her brothers.
2. What do Jen and Randy put up with from Ben as they realize that he is nervous about seeing his father in the hospital?
(a) The big brother lecturing.
(c) His sour mood.
(d) His drunkenness.
3. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
(b) No support.
(c) A large river of denial.
(d) A strong sense of humor.
4. What does a friend of Jen's do for this friend's mother in order to help alleviate the pain of dying?
(b) Gives her mother LSD.
(c) Pulls the plug.
(d) Gives her medical marijuana.
5. What is the part of himself of which Eric is self conscious, so Jen does not say anything about it?
(a) His gut.
(b) His thinning hair.
(c) His feet.
(d) His ear hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miriam Brown is known as the town's most infamous __________ and she has one of her babies with her.
2. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
3. What does Sarah decide to go do in order to give the kids some space to see their dad on their own?
4. Who calls Jen to let her know that everything in the surgery went well and that Wallace was resting comfortably?
5. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)