|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
2. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
(a) A strong sense of humor.
(c) A large river of denial.
(d) No support.
3. While everyone loves this person, this person still drives everyone crazy with his/her silly and boundless energy. Who is it?
4. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
(a) Drinking at a bar.
(b) Sleeping with someone else.
5. What is the sport that Eric and Jen were playing when they first met each other?
(d) Tennis doubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
2. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
3. Miriam Brown is known as the town's most infamous __________ and she has one of her babies with her.
4. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
5. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)