|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miriam Brown is known as the town's most infamous __________ and she has one of her babies with her.
2. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
3. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
4. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
(b) Money structures.
(d) Weather patterns.
5. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(c) Reality TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
2. How many people does Jen work for during the week, allowing her to spend the rest of the time writing?
3. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
4. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
5. Where does Eric tell Jen that he needs to go in order to begin to find himself and his true feelings?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)