|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Romance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
2. What is the one subject that Eric doesn't want to talk about and that he becomes defensive about when Jen tries?
(b) The future.
3. What does Jen learn about a week before Eric says that he will be leaving her?
(a) Her father's tumor.
(b) She's getting evicted.
(c) He's been sleeping around.
(d) She's pregnant.
4. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
5. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
2. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
3. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
4. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
5. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)