|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Megan tells Jen about a new fertility drug which she finds to be hilarious as it's made from the ___________ of Italian nuns.
(b) Toenail clippings.
2. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
3. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
(a) Dead man flying.
(b) Rigor mortis.
(d) Molly Maw.
4. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
5. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
(a) No support.
(c) A large river of denial.
(d) A strong sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miriam Brown is known as the town's most infamous __________ and she has one of her babies with her.
2. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
3. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
4. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
5. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)