|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
2. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
3. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(b) Frank Morgan.
(c) Fair Mama.
(d) Hippie Joe.
4. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
5. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
2. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
3. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
4. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
5. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)