|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
(b) Molly Maw.
(c) Dead man flying.
(d) Rigor mortis.
2. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
3. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
4. Wallace says that if he should become a vegetable that they ____________ pull the plug, according to his wishes.
(a) Should wait to.
(b) May need to.
(c) Should not.
5. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
(a) Reads the Bible.
(b) Screams gibberish.
(c) Unindentifiable bird calls.
(d) Repeats the alphabet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wallace's girlfriend who is living with him and with one of his children?
2. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
3. There is another group in town called the _______________ who are New Age folks that are trying to share goodwill with everyone they meet.
4. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
5. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)