|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
(a) Car salesmen.
2. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
3. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
4. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
5. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. While everyone loves this person, this person still drives everyone crazy with his/her silly and boundless energy. Who is it?
2. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
3. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
4. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
5. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)