|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
(a) Repeats the alphabet.
(b) Reads the Bible.
(c) Unindentifiable bird calls.
(d) Screams gibberish.
2. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
3. On Thursdays, Jen cleans the home of a _________________ who is actually not all that he seems, in her opinion. And he tries to cheat her each week.
(a) Hindu disciple.
(b) Republican attorney.
(c) Trust fund radical.
4. While everyone loves this person, this person still drives everyone crazy with his/her silly and boundless energy. Who is it?
5. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
2. Miriam Brown is known as the town's most infamous __________ and she has one of her babies with her.
3. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
4. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
5. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)