|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
2. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(a) Fair Mama.
(b) Hippie Joe.
(c) Frank Morgan.
3. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
(a) No one.
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her mother.
4. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
(c) Car salesmen.
5. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
2. What is the name of Wallace's girlfriend who is living with him and with one of his children?
3. How many people does Jen work for during the week, allowing her to spend the rest of the time writing?
4. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
5. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)