|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
2. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
3. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
4. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
5. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
2. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
3. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
4. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
5. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)