|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
2. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
3. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
4. The Burn Outs are the old hippies in town who did way too many drugs when they were younger and now cannot stop ______________.
5. On Thursdays, Jen cleans the home of a _________________ who is actually not all that he seems, in her opinion. And he tries to cheat her each week.
(a) Republican attorney.
(c) Trust fund radical.
(d) Hindu disciple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
2. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
3. While everyone loves this person, this person still drives everyone crazy with his/her silly and boundless energy. Who is it?
4. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
5. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)