|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
(a) Get rich quick scheme.
(c) Nudist colony.
(d) Worm farm.
2. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
(c) Rich person's.
3. On Thursdays, Jen cleans the home of a _________________ who is actually not all that he seems, in her opinion. And he tries to cheat her each week.
(a) Trust fund radical.
(b) Hindu disciple.
(c) Republican attorney.
4. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
5. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wallace says that if he should become a vegetable that they ____________ pull the plug, according to his wishes.
2. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
3. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
4. What is the name of Wallace's girlfriend who is living with him and with one of his children?
5. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)