|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
2. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
3. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
(b) No one.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her mother.
4. On Thursdays, Jen cleans the home of a _________________ who is actually not all that he seems, in her opinion. And he tries to cheat her each week.
(b) Hindu disciple.
(c) Republican attorney.
(d) Trust fund radical.
5. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
(a) No support.
(b) A large river of denial.
(d) A strong sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
2. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
3. What is the name of Wallace's girlfriend who is living with him and with one of his children?
4. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
5. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)