|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
2. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
(a) Worm farm.
(c) Nudist colony.
(d) Get rich quick scheme.
3. There is another group in town called the _______________ who are New Age folks that are trying to share goodwill with everyone they meet.
(a) Cosmica Ramas.
(b) A Blinding Light.
(c) The Team.
(d) True Lovers.
4. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(b) House cleaner.
(d) Bank teller.
5. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
(b) Rich person's.
Short Answer Questions
1. While everyone loves this person, this person still drives everyone crazy with his/her silly and boundless energy. Who is it?
2. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
3. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
4. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
5. Megan tells Jen about a new fertility drug which she finds to be hilarious as it's made from the ___________ of Italian nuns.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)