|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
2. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
3. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(b) Fair Mama.
(c) Hippie Joe.
(d) Frank Morgan.
4. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
5. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
2. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
3. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
4. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
5. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)