|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
(d) Car salesmen.
2. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
(b) Rich person's.
3. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
4. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(a) Fair Mama.
(c) Hippie Joe.
(d) Frank Morgan.
5. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
(a) No support.
(b) A large river of denial.
(d) A strong sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
2. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
3. How many people does Jen work for during the week, allowing her to spend the rest of the time writing?
4. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
5. There is another group in town called the _______________ who are New Age folks that are trying to share goodwill with everyone they meet.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)