|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
2. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
(a) Screams gibberish.
(b) Reads the Bible.
(c) Repeats the alphabet.
(d) Unindentifiable bird calls.
3. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
4. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
5. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
(a) Rigor mortis.
(b) Molly Maw.
(c) Dead man flying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
2. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
3. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
4. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
5. Miriam Brown is known as the town's most infamous __________ and she has one of her babies with her.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)