|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Town Where I Live.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
2. What does Wallace decide to do in order to get rid of the brain tumor, though he is afraid of his choice?
3. Wallace says that if he should become a vegetable that they ____________ pull the plug, according to his wishes.
(a) May need to.
(b) Should not.
(d) Should wait to.
4. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
5. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(b) Bank teller.
(d) House cleaner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person that first hears Wallace stumble in order to think of a word?
2. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
3. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
4. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
5. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)