|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Megan has a _________ that most adults lack, it seems, causing her to be a good person for Jen to talk to.
(a) New perspective.
(b) Life experience.
(c) Innocent quality.
(d) Blunt honesty.
2. At the funerals in the town, people will ___________ whatever they think is appropriate for sending off a person they love or respect.
3. In the town, _________ tend to be strange affairs with eclectic contents, depending on the focus of the day.
4. What do Jen and Randy put up with from Ben as they realize that he is nervous about seeing his father in the hospital?
(b) His drunkenness.
(c) The big brother lecturing.
(d) His sour mood.
5. What is the name of Wallace's girlfriend who is living with him and with one of his children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
2. What does Jen's uncle Colin tell her not to do when he writes her a letter, sending his best wishes?
3. Jen accuses Kathleen of not being ____________, and Kathleen asks if they can talk it over in the morning.
4. Jen doesn't want her doctor to see her as a __________, even though it's likely she already does.
5. What does the family have to cope with in regard to the situation with Wallace and his brain tumor?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)