|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
2. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
(d) Happy time.
3. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
(c) Rich person's.
4. What is the sport that Eric and Jen were playing when they first met each other?
(b) Tennis doubles.
5. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
(a) A motive for her help.
(b) A history of suicide attempts.
(c) Voices in her head.
(d) No training.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen thinks that _______ are the best gatherings she knows about, along with getting together at the bedside of a dying person.
2. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
3. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
4. Who decides that he is too busy to go to the hospital as he is getting ready to go to college?
5. What is the one subject that Eric doesn't want to talk about and that he becomes defensive about when Jen tries?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)