|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
2. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
3. What do the brothers not do with their father as they seem to think this is unmanly, even in the circumstances?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Cry around him.
(d) Hug him.
4. Kathleen mentions that she would like to see ____________, since Jen's brothers already have.
5. What don't people want to do with Jen anymore since she is becoming harder to deal with?
(a) Sleep over.
(b) Meet her for drinks.
(c) Read with her.
(d) Go with her to Wallace's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the part of himself of which Eric is self conscious, so Jen does not say anything about it?
2. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
3. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
4. What is the name of Megan's great-aunt who she and Jen have to see before going to see Wallace?
5. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)