|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catches fire the week before the surgery for Wallace is scheduled to happen?
(a) His bathroom.
(b) His car.
(c) Chicken coop.
(d) A tree in his yard.
2. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
3. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
4. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(b) Frank Morgan.
(c) Fair Mama.
(d) Hippie Joe.
5. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person that first hears Wallace stumble in order to think of a word?
2. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
3. Jen begins to write about abuse she suffered at _________ hands when she returns to her typewriter.
4. What does the doctor recommend two weeks of in order to make sure the tumor doesn't come back?
5. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)