|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most impressive part of Wallace, according to the siblings, when he first arrives and they take a look at him?
(a) His necklace.
(c) His smile.
(d) The bruise between his eyes.
2. Jen and Wallace both decide to get ___________ chocolate ice cream as they like to eat ice cream together.
(b) Peanut butter.
3. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Read stories.
(c) Walk the halls.
(d) Play games.
4. The doctors find a brain tumor in the _________ area of the brain, which is frustrating to Wallace as a writer.
5. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Megan does not like _________ because when this person comes around, it means that she cannot sleep at Jen's place.
2. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
3. Who calls Jen to let her know that everything in the surgery went well and that Wallace was resting comfortably?
4. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
5. Megan's great-aunt used to have a __________ named Damocles, before her husband made her give it up.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)