|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the kids that the way that Wallace looks is very normal after a surgery of this type?
(a) The nurse.
(c) No one.
2. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
(a) Throws the cat at the wall.
(b) Prays for her father.
(c) Burns her pillowcase.
(d) Throws up.
3. What does Randy present as a gift to Wallace when he comes back into the room to see him?
(a) A certificate.
(b) The stuffed heron.
(c) A large pitcher of beer.
(d) A helmet.
4. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
5. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Walk the halls.
(c) Read stories.
(d) Play games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hospital that Megan and Jen are going to in order to see Wallace on his discharge day?
2. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
3. Kathleen and Jen discuss the various effects that _________ can have on a person's brain, even destroying it.
4. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
5. What catches fire the week before the surgery for Wallace is scheduled to happen?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)