|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people in the town believe that all of the bad things that are happening are due to ___________ in retrograde.
(d) The Moon.
2. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
3. What does Jen say that she thinks her problem is, rather than admitting she has a lump?
4. What is the part of himself of which Eric is self conscious, so Jen does not say anything about it?
(a) His gut.
(b) His thinning hair.
(c) His feet.
(d) His ear hair.
5. The selfish ___________ of the 1980s causes many of the peace lovers to take their own lives since they see no other way out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some of the local ____________ are taken to the local mental hospital in straitjackets, according to the story.
2. In the town, _________ tend to be strange affairs with eclectic contents, depending on the focus of the day.
3. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
4. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
5. Megan believes that it's __________ that Wallace should have ever had a brain tumor to begin with, in her opinion.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)