|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family now have to wait for after the surgery, though they didn't realize it would be so long?
(a) Wallace to wake up from the drug coma.
(b) To see Wallace.
(c) Next chemo treatment.
(d) Biopsy results.
2. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
(b) Rich person's.
3. What is Jen not supposed to mention when she is visiting Megan's great-aunt one day?
(b) White hair.
(c) Leg ulcer.
(d) Missing eye.
4. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
(b) Death in the family.
(c) Doesn't like Jen.
5. The selfish ___________ of the 1980s causes many of the peace lovers to take their own lives since they see no other way out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides that he is too busy to go to the hospital as he is getting ready to go to college?
2. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
3. The siblings talk about how much they ________ each other and that they would have a hard time if one of them died.
4. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
5. What does Randy present as a gift to Wallace when he comes back into the room to see him?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)