|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the reclusive neighbor that walks by Jen and she is afraid that he might kill her?
2. Who is the person that first hears Wallace stumble in order to think of a word?
3. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her thoughts.
(d) Other bar patrons.
4. The family had been hoping for a _________ or dying prognosis, not the intermediary diagnosis that Wallace receives.
5. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Megan has a _________ that most adults lack, it seems, causing her to be a good person for Jen to talk to.
2. What does Sarah decide to go do in order to give the kids some space to see their dad on their own?
3. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
4. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
5. What is the name of Jen's best friend, as she is described to be in the story, though not necessarily by her actions?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)