|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Day with Wallace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Burn Outs are the old hippies in town who did way too many drugs when they were younger and now cannot stop ______________.
2. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(b) Bank teller.
(c) House cleaner.
3. The woman gets rid of the item from #131 when she realized she would nor recover from ____________ the child who found it.
(a) Giving birth to.
4. Jen realizes she has no male friends in town who are over the age of ___________, aside from her brothers.
5. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
(a) Throws up.
(b) Burns her pillowcase.
(c) Throws the cat at the wall.
(d) Prays for her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
2. What did Kathleen's ex-husband encourage her to do in order to prevent herself from gaining weight?
3. What does Sarah say should go away in about a week, which will allow Wallace to look a little more normal?
4. While everyone loves this person, this person still drives everyone crazy with his/her silly and boundless energy. Who is it?
5. What is the one subject that Eric doesn't want to talk about and that he becomes defensive about when Jen tries?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)