|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
2. What catches fire the week before the surgery for Wallace is scheduled to happen?
(a) His car.
(b) A tree in his yard.
(c) His bathroom.
(d) Chicken coop.
3. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
(d) Car salesmen.
4. What is the part of himself of which Eric is self conscious, so Jen does not say anything about it?
(a) His ear hair.
(b) His feet.
(c) His gut.
(d) His thinning hair.
5. What starts blowing up in the town where Jen lives, something that is considered to be a strange event?
(a) Gas lines.
(d) Gas stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
2. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
3. This friend of Jen's tries to reassure her with a story about her family ________, even though the story doesn't end well.
4. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
5. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)