|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the part of himself of which Eric is self conscious, so Jen does not say anything about it?
(a) His ear hair.
(b) His gut.
(c) His thinning hair.
(d) His feet.
2. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
(a) Rock and roll.
3. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(b) House cleaner.
(c) Bank teller.
4. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
5. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
(c) Weather patterns.
(d) Money structures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wallace says that if he should become a vegetable that they ____________ pull the plug, according to his wishes.
2. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
3. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
4. Jennifer's family lives in the state of ______________ in a castle that some immigrants built when they first came over to America.
5. On Thursdays, Jen cleans the home of a _________________ who is actually not all that he seems, in her opinion. And he tries to cheat her each week.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)