|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(a) Frank Morgan.
(c) Fair Mama.
(d) Hippie Joe.
2. What is NOT one of the names of the children who are described and followed in this book?
3. This friend of Jen's tries to reassure her with a story about her family ________, even though the story doesn't end well.
4. Some of the local ____________ are taken to the local mental hospital in straitjackets, according to the story.
(a) Burn Outs.
(c) New Agers.
5. Jen's father is the son of ________ in Tokyo, while Jen's mother is an Englishwoman, according to the story.
(d) Car salesmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the children still lives with his father, though this changes later on in the story?
2. What is the part of himself of which Eric is self conscious, so Jen does not say anything about it?
3. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
4. The selfish ___________ of the 1980s causes many of the peace lovers to take their own lives since they see no other way out.
5. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)