|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
2. At the funerals in the town, people will ___________ whatever they think is appropriate for sending off a person they love or respect.
3. What kind of dead bird does Randy find when he and the others are walking on the beach?
4. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
5. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
(c) Loud noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
2. What was the background of the immigrants who built the castle in which Jen and her family used to live?
3. In the town, _________ tend to be strange affairs with eclectic contents, depending on the focus of the day.
4. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
5. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)