|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
(a) Unindentifiable bird calls.
(b) Repeats the alphabet.
(c) Reads the Bible.
(d) Screams gibberish.
2. What is the word that Wallace has troubles remembering, which prompts a trip to the doctor for testing?
3. What is the sport that Eric and Jen were playing when they first met each other?
(d) Tennis doubles.
4. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
(c) Loud noises.
5. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
2. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
3. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
4. There is another group in town called the _______________ who are New Age folks that are trying to share goodwill with everyone they meet.
5. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)