|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eric and Jen have less of a romance and more of a friendship that is punctuated with ________, according to the book.
(b) Rock and roll.
2. On Thursdays, Jen cleans the home of a _________________ who is actually not all that he seems, in her opinion. And he tries to cheat her each week.
(a) Hindu disciple.
(c) Trust fund radical.
(d) Republican attorney.
3. Some of the local ____________ are taken to the local mental hospital in straitjackets, according to the story.
(a) New Agers.
(c) Burn Outs.
4. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
5. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
2. The ______ children of the 1970s had a hard time trying to reconcile their ideals with real life, according to the book.
3. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
4. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
5. Megan tells Jen about a new fertility drug which she finds to be hilarious as it's made from the ___________ of Italian nuns.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)