|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one subject that Eric doesn't want to talk about and that he becomes defensive about when Jen tries?
(b) The future.
2. What's frustrating to Wallace is that he can only get ______ hour's worth of work accomplished in four hours, which is not the way it used to be.
3. Which animal does Jen live with, even though it is a little wild and likes to urinate all over her things?
4. Where does Eric tell Jen that he needs to go in order to begin to find himself and his true feelings?
5. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(d) Reality TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ______ children of the 1970s had a hard time trying to reconcile their ideals with real life, according to the book.
2. What is the name that Randy gives to the dead animal he brings back home with him during the story?
3. How many people does Jen work for during the week, allowing her to spend the rest of the time writing?
4. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting in her yard, not able to sleep because of the surgery?
5. Does Jen have a boyfriend at this particular time in the book?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)