|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ______ children of the 1970s had a hard time trying to reconcile their ideals with real life, according to the book.
2. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
3. Who calls Jen to let her know that everything in the surgery went well and that Wallace was resting comfortably?
4. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
(a) Screams gibberish.
(b) Reads the Bible.
(c) Repeats the alphabet.
(d) Unindentifiable bird calls.
5. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which a number of tragedies begin to take place in the time leading up to Wallace's surgery?
2. Jen resents the fact that she has to go clean a ____________ house for four hours as a part of her way to make money.
3. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
4. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
5. What do the brothers not do with their father as they seem to think this is unmanly, even in the circumstances?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)