|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gatherings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
(a) Loud noises.
2. While everyone loves this person, this person still drives everyone crazy with his/her silly and boundless energy. Who is it?
3. At the funerals in the town, people will ___________ whatever they think is appropriate for sending off a person they love or respect.
4. What do the kids make in order to cover up their nervousness when they finally take Wallace to this hospital?
(b) Large joints.
(c) Excuses not to come to the hospital.
(d) Bad drinks.
5. What is the name of the dead animal a short version of, according to the person who gave the animal this name?
(a) Dead man flying.
(b) Rigor mortis.
(d) Molly Maw.
Short Answer Questions
1. The selfish ___________ of the 1980s causes many of the peace lovers to take their own lives since they see no other way out.
2. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
3. How many people does Jen work for during the week, allowing her to spend the rest of the time writing?
4. This friend of Jen's tries to reassure her with a story about her family ________, even though the story doesn't end well.
5. What is the sport that Eric and Jen were playing when they first met each other?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)