|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Megan has a _________ that most adults lack, it seems, causing her to be a good person for Jen to talk to.
(a) Blunt honesty.
(b) Innocent quality.
(c) New perspective.
(d) Life experience.
2. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
(a) Throws the cat at the wall.
(b) Throws up.
(c) Prays for her father.
(d) Burns her pillowcase.
3. Where does Eric tell Jen that he needs to go in order to begin to find himself and his true feelings?
4. What is the name of the town in which a number of tragedies begin to take place in the time leading up to Wallace's surgery?
5. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
(a) Worm farm.
(b) Get rich quick scheme.
(d) Nudist colony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Megan does not like _________ because when this person comes around, it means that she cannot sleep at Jen's place.
2. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
3. On Thursdays, Jen cleans the home of a _________________ who is actually not all that he seems, in her opinion. And he tries to cheat her each week.
4. Kathleen dresses quickly in the morning so that Jen will not see _____________, it seems.
5. At the funerals in the town, people will ___________ whatever they think is appropriate for sending off a person they love or respect.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)