|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
2. What is the sport that Eric and Jen were playing when they first met each other?
(b) Tennis doubles.
3. What is the name of the Burn Out who receives $1000 a month just to stay out of his/her parents' hometown?
(a) Frank Morgan.
(c) Fair Mama.
(d) Hippie Joe.
4. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(d) Reality TV.
5. What is the name of Megan's great-aunt who she and Jen have to see before going to see Wallace?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eric tell Jen that he needs to go in order to begin to find himself and his true feelings?
2. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
3. What does Jen decide to do when she is sitting in her yard, not able to sleep because of the surgery?
4. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
5. Who decides to come with Jen to the hospital on the day that Wallace is going to be discharged?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)