|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the funerals in the town, people will ___________ whatever they think is appropriate for sending off a person they love or respect.
2. Some people in the town believe that all of the bad things that are happening are due to ___________ in retrograde.
(c) The Moon.
3. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
(a) Prays for her father.
(b) Throws up.
(c) Throws the cat at the wall.
(d) Burns her pillowcase.
4. Who calls Jen to let her know that everything in the surgery went well and that Wallace was resting comfortably?
5. The Burn Outs are the old hippies in town who did way too many drugs when they were younger and now cannot stop ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
2. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
3. Some of the local ____________ are taken to the local mental hospital in straitjackets, according to the story.
4. Megan tells Jen about a new fertility drug which she finds to be hilarious as it's made from the ___________ of Italian nuns.
5. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)