|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(a) Lumpoid masses.
(b) Cancer bombs.
(d) Stupid tumors.
2. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
(b) Reality TV.
3. What is the one subject that Eric doesn't want to talk about and that he becomes defensive about when Jen tries?
(b) The future.
4. What does Jen think is happening with Eric when she wakes up in the night to find that he is not there anymore?
(b) Sleeping with someone else.
(c) Drinking at a bar.
5. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Megan has a _________ that most adults lack, it seems, causing her to be a good person for Jen to talk to.
2. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
3. What is the part of himself of which Eric is self conscious, so Jen does not say anything about it?
4. On what night of the week does Jen have a standing appointment with her dream consultant?
5. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)