|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
2. What is Jen not supposed to mention when she is visiting Megan's great-aunt one day?
(a) White hair.
(b) Leg ulcer.
(c) Missing eye.
3. What does Wallace decide to make out before his surgery, just in case something happens?
(a) A video tape.
(b) His will.
(c) A mix CD.
(d) His final novel.
4. Kathleen wants to point out that while Jen might be going through a __________, that she is not the only one.
(c) Happy time.
5. Where is Megan going to go when she has to go back to school in the fall?
Short Answer Questions
1. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
2. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
3. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
4. On Thursdays, Jen cleans the home of a _________________ who is actually not all that he seems, in her opinion. And he tries to cheat her each week.
5. What does Frank Morgan do which makes him a bit of a legend in the town where Jen lives?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)