|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(c) Bank teller.
(d) House cleaner.
2. What does the family next door to Jen have which they always try to talk to her about, much to her displeasure?
(a) Nudist colony.
(b) Worm farm.
(c) Get rich quick scheme.
3. What is the name of the town in which a number of tragedies begin to take place in the time leading up to Wallace's surgery?
4. Jen likes to be around Megan since she is not afraid of Megan __________ her, like so many other people might.
5. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
2. What does Kathleen admit to having, which makes her an interesting choice for a sort of therapist for Jen?
3. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
4. Jen thinks that _______ are the best gatherings she knows about, along with getting together at the bedside of a dying person.
5. Jen finds her town irritating because of all of the conflicting ____________ it has, but it's the only home she has right now.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)