|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jen call Kathleen when she realizes that she is not showing up for their meeting?
(a) Bartender's phone.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) The gas station employee phone.
(d) Pay phone.
2. One of the things that drew Jen to Eric is that he never says anything about the __________ in her cabin.
3. The Burn Outs are the old hippies in town who did way too many drugs when they were younger and now cannot stop ______________.
4. Where does Eric tell Jen that he needs to go in order to begin to find himself and his true feelings?
5. What does a friend of Jen's do for this friend's mother in order to help alleviate the pain of dying?
(a) Gives her mother LSD.
(b) Gives her medical marijuana.
(d) Pulls the plug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people in the town believe that all of the bad things that are happening are due to ___________ in retrograde.
2. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
3. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
4. Where do Jen and her dream consultant like to meet, though the consultant is always late for the meeting?
5. Kathleen is clear about her inability to make ___________ in her life, which might be a sign of a disorder as well.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)