|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ______ children of the 1970s had a hard time trying to reconcile their ideals with real life, according to the book.
2. The dream that Jen has is interpreted by Kathleen as __________ not wanting to share the bad or embarrassing parts with others.
3. Kathleen dresses quickly in the morning so that Jen will not see _____________, it seems.
(a) That she doesn't like her.
(b) Her naked.
(c) That she is leaving.
(d) That she loves Jen.
4. On Thursdays, Jen cleans the home of a _________________ who is actually not all that he seems, in her opinion. And he tries to cheat her each week.
(a) Republican attorney.
(b) Hindu disciple.
(c) Trust fund radical.
5. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
(b) Loud noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people next door to Jen remind her of, as she describes them for the reader?
2. What is the name of Jen's best friend, as she is described to be in the story, though not necessarily by her actions?
3. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
4. What catches fire the week before the surgery for Wallace is scheduled to happen?
5. There is another group in town called the _______________ who are New Age folks that are trying to share goodwill with everyone they meet.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)