|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
(a) Her brothers.
(c) Other bar patrons.
(d) Her thoughts.
2. At one point, Kathleen was married to a _____________, according to their conversations together.
3. Who decides that he is too busy to go to the hospital as he is getting ready to go to college?
4. Who does Jen call when she is upset about the tumor and this person comes immediately over to see her?
5. What is the name which Jen uses to describe the tumor as well as the other irritations in her life at the time?
(a) Lumpoid masses.
(c) Cancer bombs.
(d) Stupid tumors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen do as she is settling into bed as she realizes her pillow is getting dirty?
2. What is the holiday on which Jen is sick and tries to get Eric to come over to help her during this time?
3. Who does Jen imagine is surrounding her when she is in her drugged and drunk state after leaving her meeting?
4. What starts blowing up in the town where Jen lives, something that is considered to be a strange event?
5. Some of the local ____________ are taken to the local mental hospital in straitjackets, according to the story.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)