|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What starts blowing up in the town where Jen lives, something that is considered to be a strange event?
(b) Gas stations.
(d) Gas lines.
2. What does Jen learn about a week before Eric says that he will be leaving her?
(a) Her father's tumor.
(b) He's been sleeping around.
(c) She's getting evicted.
(d) She's pregnant.
3. What catches fire the week before the surgery for Wallace is scheduled to happen?
(a) His car.
(b) A tree in his yard.
(c) Chicken coop.
(d) His bathroom.
4. The nurse tells the children that Wallace isn't allowed to have so many _________ in his room.
(b) Loud noises.
5. Who decides that he is too busy to go to the hospital as he is getting ready to go to college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hospital that Megan and Jen are going to in order to see Wallace on his discharge day?
2. What do the brothers not do with their father as they seem to think this is unmanly, even in the circumstances?
3. How old is Jen's friend Megan, the one who sometimes stays with her at the cabin?
4. What does Megan say that she will do until Jen gets back from her work time?
5. In the town, _________ tend to be strange affairs with eclectic contents, depending on the focus of the day.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)