|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This New Age group likes to _________ strangers, which makes those new people uncomfortable when visiting the town.
2. What is the occupation of Jen when the story first begins for the reader, though it is said she is bad at this on her own?
(a) Bank teller.
(c) House cleaner.
3. At the funerals in the town, people will ___________ whatever they think is appropriate for sending off a person they love or respect.
4. Where is the hospital that Megan and Jen are going to in order to see Wallace on his discharge day?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Santa Monica.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What does Jen want to avoid when she is sitting and waiting for Kathleen to show up at their meeting place?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her thoughts.
(d) Other bar patrons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a friend of Jen's do for this friend's mother in order to help alleviate the pain of dying?
2. What is the name of Megan's great-aunt who she and Jen have to see before going to see Wallace?
3. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
4. What is the part of himself of which Eric is self conscious, so Jen does not say anything about it?
5. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)