|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lumpoid Masses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catches fire the week before the surgery for Wallace is scheduled to happen?
(a) His car.
(b) A tree in his yard.
(c) Chicken coop.
(d) His bathroom.
2. Megan's great-aunt is happen to see the girls and begins to _____________ with them and they have a good time together.
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Read stories.
(c) Play games.
(d) Walk the halls.
3. What does Kathleen offer as her excuse for not meeting with Jen as she promised to do?
(a) Doesn't like Jen.
(d) Death in the family.
4. What is the part of himself of which Eric is self conscious, so Jen does not say anything about it?
(a) His ear hair.
(b) His thinning hair.
(c) His feet.
(d) His gut.
5. What is the profession of Jen's best friend? She is a ________ consultant who helps Jen with her questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jen that she might as well stay with Eric since he is comfortable and convenient?
2. What does the family now have to wait for after the surgery, though they didn't realize it would be so long?
3. When Jen calls Eric to talk about her emotions around the brain tumor, he tells her that he is sick of all the _____________ drama.
4. There is another group in town called the _______________ who are New Age folks that are trying to share goodwill with everyone they meet.
5. While there are times when Jen enjoys the shows that the Burn Outs provide for the town, most of the time they make her _____________.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)